PDA

View Full Version : Ohai

ThePvpTwink
12-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Been playing stg games for years, trying out AL for a bit. Currently have a l15 warrior.

Can anyone explain what parties, essences and sockets are for? And a recommended build for warrior in pve. Thanks!:)

Sceazikua
12-23-2013, 01:33 AM
-parties allow you to enter a map which only the party members can join, others cant. Without party random people may join your "room" :)
-essences are used for making gems.
-sockets are where we put gems in for more stat
-tip: play 10 days doing Bard's quest for 100 story token. with that 100 tokens you can buy extra inventory slots, else you will end up inventory full of essences and cant go anywhere :)

About warrior PvE builds, I would suggest Skywrath Smash, Windmill, Horn of Renewal and Vengeful blood. Get the upgrades you feel neccessary for you :) after getting all the skills done, passives are strenght and inteligent. another maybe damage reduction.

SayCreed
12-23-2013, 02:36 PM
Party
Partying is make it easier to level/Farm.
Also because there is no locking game option people Party the player they want to trade/talk instead searching them in towne

Essences
Essences are used to craft gems (You need 10 to craft to gem

Socketing
Use the gems to make your weapon better

Tips
-To Solo Do this in town. /PartyInvite 0 To stop do this. /PartyLeave
-Earn cash By doing bard quest and earn for crawly and sell
-Instead using plat for inventory and auction do bard quest
-Level in Watchers tomb located in Traveler outpost
-Find a guild to play with
-Farm Locked crates they sell quick in auction
-Have A Lot of Auctions and inventory Spots

Wats your ign ��

Sent from a dragon butt
-

ThePvpTwink
12-23-2013, 06:30 PM
Yes I've noticed pinks and locked crates are in very high demand and sell quickly in kraag/cs. At the moment, I'm not sure what to do...killed mardrom and explored the tombs of kraag. I have not been able to kill rutger yet..

I'll go look for the watchers tomb since nordr needs l23.

My ign is thepvptwink

shaltane
12-24-2013, 03:19 AM
-parties allow you to enter a map which only the party members can join, others cant. Without party random people may join your "room" :)
-essences are used for making gems.
-sockets are where we put gems in for more stat
-tip: play 10 days doing Bard's quest for 100 story token. with that 100 tokens you can buy extra inventory slots, else you will end up inventory full of essences and cant go anywhere :)

About warrior PvE builds, I would suggest Skywrath Smash, Windmill, Horn of Renewal and Vengeful blood. Get the upgrades you feel neccessary for you :) after getting all the skills done, passives are strenght and inteligent. another maybe damage reduction. yes windmill is good, horn of renewal and DEFINITELY vengeful blood, there's some good passive skills that add instant bonuses to Dex and strength. also as fast as for your base stats like dex and str well it depends on what kind of warrior you want to be.Do you want to be a tank that can kite enemies into corners and soak up massive damage easily while mages and rogues ranged attacks slaughter them from behind or be destroyer the runs up annihilates hordes with ease from brute strength? Then there's the combo warrior that's balanced in both.Figure that out and devote your stat points accordingly.and as far as skill upgrades for i.e. windmill etc pick the ones that will best benefit the type of warrior you're trying to build.good luck and enjoy.