PDA

View Full Version : Server problem? Need help please..

Tiffanyxxx
12-22-2013, 12:36 PM
Hi, i coudln't play the entire day today coz of dc.. I get in for a minute or two then get dc.. Sometimes i get dc before i could even get in. Checked my network and its working well. Restarted my device and still get the same problem. It's been like this the entire day today.
Please help me with this problem.. My device is ipad mini with ios 7.0.4.. aL ap is updated and its been working really well for 3weeks now until yesterday..

Steverd
12-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Hi, i coudln't play the entire day today coz of dc.. I get in for a minute or two then get dc.. Sometimes i get dc before i could even get in. Checked my network and its working well. Restarted my device and still get the same problem. It's been like this the entire day today.
Please help me with this problem.. My device is ipad mini with ios 7.0.4.. aL ap is updated and its been working really well for 3weeks now until yesterday..

I have them same problem, most of the time I can't even connect. I know it's not my end also. The ping is crazy high and drops me also.

Deadly69
12-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Same prob. I connected to a vpn then ping got back to normal. I think they have server problems

stapaqets
12-22-2013, 10:29 PM
Hi,Me too cnt play 2days :(( Soo loog pls fix it

Giusalev
12-23-2013, 01:42 PM
I have an Ipad3 latest iOS and latest version of arcane. On wifi, but no matter how many times I delete game and reload it does not log on. Will give me a black screen and kick me back off to the main screen. Works on my phone and my brothers ipad mini. Need help thanks

nelson131
12-28-2013, 01:07 AM
Ya but there is no problem with my other wi if needed games.
Sts plz buy more servers

UndeadJudge
01-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Trust me - I have super fast internet and usually ping around 60-70. But lately it's been getting up to 13,000+ for no reason. I'm right in front of my router and still does that. Tried resetting router and all that stuff but doesn't work still. Was at around 1500 for 30 minutes for no reason, finally drops to about 500 (still pretty laggy though). A dev responded to this issue I'm pretty sure saying the servers were fine, and even so I'm experiencing very high ping.

Limsi
01-03-2014, 08:53 AM
I'm lagging badly :(

Raghavbatra
01-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Yo am lagging badly aswell!!! Ping is 1500+ always -_-, i tried all legend games and am lagging everywhere :mad:plz resolve it soon!!!