PDA

View Full Version : Happy hour

Samdegreat
12-22-2013, 05:35 PM
Once every month we could have a happy hour at a random time
So all locked crates become unlocked to give everyone a chance at looting something awesome!!!!

ISSUES-

Not everyone will recieve this as they have different time zone so may be sleeping - random time so everyone will recieve once a while (or there could be a cycle)

mythic and arcane wouldn't be rare anymore and prices would drop - reduce the chance of looting one even smaller then normal

People will hog them and have too many - set a certain amount to open (optional)

USEFUL FEEDBACK-

DESPEROTO - you could loot unlock keys of bosses with a low chance and you only have an hour...
Sts benefit- people will buy luck elixirs...

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK

Desperoto
12-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Nice idea

Ravager
12-22-2013, 08:01 PM
I dont think everyone wants the prices to drop. Im not saying im on that list either. Just not sure what to think.

Zeus
12-23-2013, 01:03 AM
Do you realize how many crates you could loot in an hour, lol? Maybe happy minute. xD

Raghavbatra
12-23-2013, 01:40 AM
Pretty sure this will nvr happen bcoz locks are the primary source of stg's income.

Orageunas
12-23-2013, 01:48 AM
Or just make it that you can open one crate free per day...

Sceazikua
12-23-2013, 02:01 AM
Or just make it that you can open one crate free per day...

This will be good!

Samdegreat
12-23-2013, 03:55 AM
Do you realize how many crates you could loot in an hour, lol? Maybe happy minute. xD

For sts to make income I said to set a certain amount and then to carry on after you pay original price...
To get people opening more crates ... :)

Samdegreat
12-23-2013, 03:56 AM
I dont think everyone wants the prices to drop. Im not saying im on that list either. Just not sure what to think.

But the locked crates price will rise as everyone will want them....
Like mythic weekends when they raise to 20-30k each

Ebezaanec
12-23-2013, 11:17 AM
But the locked crates price will rise as everyone will want them....
Like mythic weekends when they raise to 20-30k each

Well.. I have 102 Locked crates in my inv right now.. Im sure some people have way more than I do.

I would agree with 1 Crate a Day.. But a Happy Hour? No, i rather mythics not drop in price anymore..

Desperoto
12-23-2013, 01:37 PM
Or maybe in the happy hour you can loot 'Unlock keys' from every boss as legendary rarity. They will be rare because they drop an hour in one month.
Edit: People will also buy a lot elixirs so StS income won't be ruined with this

Hakanor
12-23-2013, 05:04 PM
i think 1 locked chest per day is better than happy hour... for obvious reasons
mainly cuz the locked chest price will drop if there was happy hour... and killing an easy way to earn money ;D

Orageunas
12-23-2013, 05:16 PM
Or maybe in the happy hour you can loot 'Unlock keys' from every boss as legendary rarity. They will be rare because they drop an hour in one month.
Edit: People will also buy a lot elixirs so StS income won't be ruined with this
This. There should also be limit to keys what you can get during happy hour (maybe 3?).

Desperoto
12-23-2013, 06:42 PM
This. There should also be limit to keys what you can get during happy hour (maybe 3?).
Yes but that doesnt matter a lot cuz people will use their alts

Orageunas
12-24-2013, 06:33 PM
[/QUOTE]
Yes but that doesnt matter a lot cuz people will use their alts[/QUOTE]
Well true...