PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Day for me in the history of AL

Prahasit Prahi
12-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Firstly
Beginning the story I'm a non platinum user my dad won't let me use real cash upto now from 9 months of play here I've opened a locked crate a two months back when double platinum offers came but got disapointed coz I got only 6000 gold that was my first experience it blown 2000 gold 3 times on screen

Finally today

Again downloaded free offers and made platinum using my friends platinum well he got a nice Samsung S4 mobile it has lots of offers I've done all and got platinum for some apps and others didn't work
later today evening I looted a locked crate and I've been thinking almost 1 hour and finally decided to open and opened it

I know that it doesn't contain any items because while opening I checked the number doesn't increase in my inventory so thought it would be gold again

1st it flashed out 2000 gold

2nd it flashed out again as 2000 gold :'(

Finally the 3rd pop out

Legendary
100 platinum

it made my day

finally i concluded that luck only matters nothing others matter PURE LUCK that's what we need

Thanks STS

moot
12-23-2013, 08:23 AM
congrats. 100 plats maybe means nothing to plat user but I guess it's a huge reward for us non plat user.

Prahasit Prahi
12-23-2013, 08:26 AM
congrats. 100 plats maybe means nothing to plat user but I guess it's a huge reward for us non plat user.

Yea...its a lot for us..

Bt its a lucky day for me that's it

thanya_bluegirls
12-23-2013, 08:35 AM
wow grats prahi!! i am a non plat user too..and i didnt get any plat until right now from opened lockeds.ive opened many lockeds with my friends help,but only trash items tht I got T.T so,congratulations for ur lucky day :) :D

Prahasit Prahi
12-23-2013, 08:54 AM
wow grats prahi!! i am a non plat user too..and i didnt get any plat until right now from opened lockeds.ive opened many lockeds with my friends help,but only trash items tht I got T.T so,congratulations for ur lucky day :) :D

Thanku thanku...

Blushing blushing :D

thanya_bluegirls
12-23-2013, 08:58 AM
Thanku thanku...

Blushing blushing :D

lol np :p i just wish when i open locked im going to be lucky XD

Prahasit Prahi
12-23-2013, 09:01 AM
lol np :p i just wish when i open locked im going to be lucky XD

Good luck in future for u while opening locked crates and in real life also :)

hope u get an arcane item or 100 platinum in the next locked which ur going to open :)

thanya_bluegirls
12-23-2013, 09:27 AM
Good luck in future for u while opening locked crates and in real life also :)

hope u get an arcane item or 100 platinum in the next locked which ur going to open :)

Kakatoa91
12-23-2013, 09:34 AM
Gratz.

Its true getting plat back feels good.
being a plat user, i received a lot of plats also same way. But in the end, im still frustrated since no arcane pet yet... :dejection:

Dont forget to delete game if your friend doesnt play and gmail info if u use that.

Prahasit Prahi
12-23-2013, 09:54 AM
Gratz.

Its true getting plat back feels good.
being a plat user, i received a lot of plats also same way. But in the end, im still frustrated since no arcane pet yet... :dejection:

Dont forget to delete game if your friend doesnt play and gmail info if u use that.

Nothing to worry none of my friends play games much and that's to RPG if I say that they will ask what's RPG??

lol :p

thanku

But u know even though if I get any arcane egg I wouldn't have been happy than this because it can be obtained by non platinum users with gold moreover an arcane pet jus gives banner achievement and if u sell it,it's gives a lot of gold that't it
to my view platinum is more precious than an arcane item :p

Hunterthunde
12-23-2013, 11:44 AM
Firstly
Beginning the story I'm a non platinum user my dad won't let me use real cash upto now from 9 months of play here I've opened a locked crate a two months back when double platinum offers came but got disapointed coz I got only 6000 gold that was my first experience it blown 2000 gold 3 times on screen

Finally today

Again downloaded free offers and made platinum using my friends platinum well he got a nice Samsung S4 mobile it has lots of offers I've done all and got platinum for some apps and others didn't work
later today evening I looted a locked crate and I've been thinking almost 1 hour and finally decided to open and opened it

I know that it doesn't contain any items because while opening I checked the number doesn't increase in my inventory so thought it would be gold again

1st it flashed out 2000 gold

2nd it flashed out again as 2000 gold :'(

Finally the 3rd pop out

Legendary
100 platinum

it made my day

finally i concluded that luck only matters nothing others matter PURE LUCK that's what we need

Thanks STS

It happened to me too

Sceazikua
12-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Nothing to worry none of my friends play games much and that's to RPG if I say that they will ask what's RPG??

lol :p

thanku

But u know even though if I get any arcane egg I wouldn't have been happy than this because it can be obtained by non platinum users with gold moreover an arcane pet jus gives banner achievement and if u sell it,it's gives a lot of gold that't it
to my view platinum is more precious than an arcane item :p

if you can choose between a FREE chest that give an arcane item and FREE chest that gives 100 platinum, what would you choose? I know youre very happy now so just get that as a joke :)

Prahasit Prahi
12-23-2013, 11:55 AM
if you can choose between a FREE chest that give an arcane item and FREE chest that gives 100 platinum, what would you choose? I know youre very happy now so just get that as a joke :)

I go for 100 plat sincerely because the arcane pet can be bought by gold but platinum cannot be bought by gold

ClumsyCactus
12-23-2013, 12:43 PM
though, plat doesnt affect gameplay or looks... still awesome i wich i could get plat :/ lol

Coconutti
12-23-2013, 10:27 PM
Lol prahi. 100 platinum over an arcane pet. 100 plat will buy you nothing, where an arcane pet can prolly get u geared out in mythic armor and ring+neck. 100 plat costs about 20 bucks (I'm estimating) when to get enough gold for Arcane egg costs... Around 700-800 dollars. (I may be way off because I'm too lazy to open arcane right now, but you get the gist.)

But you've been luckier than I ever have, gratz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Prahasit Prahi
12-23-2013, 10:34 PM
Lol prahi. 100 platinum over an arcane pet. 100 plat will buy you nothing, where an arcane pet can prolly get u geared out in mythic armor and ring+neck. 100 plat costs about 20 bucks (I'm estimating) when to get enough gold for Arcane egg costs... Around 700-800 dollars. (I may be way off because I'm too lazy to open arcane right now, but you get the gist.)

But you've been luckier than I ever have, gratz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

thanku

Hinataa
12-24-2013, 02:21 AM
YESTERDAY WAS LUCKIEST DAY IN MY AL LIFE.

well i decided to open crates, my best friend told me dont be too sad n disappointed if u dont get anything, n i already had those experiences, so i started poping, thing is i had gold for 2 lockeds(on secon one i got 100plat), i opened them n got enough to buy another locked.... n when i opened it i seen in background samael egg, so i didnt even wait to see what else i got, i was literally jumping like crazy around house. Friends told me to stop, i did but later decided to pop feew more n i get mythic rogue armor....

I dont think theres better feeling in this game than looting arcane...

and gratz, whenever i get that 100plat, i have to pop crates for it, because hey its free plat!

Prahasit Prahi
12-24-2013, 04:22 AM
YESTERDAY WAS LUCKIEST DAY IN MY AL LIFE.

well i decided to open crates, my best friend told me dont be too sad n disappointed if u dont get anything, n i already had those experiences, so i started poping, thing is i had gold for 2 lockeds(on secon one i got 100plat), i opened them n got enough to buy another locked.... n when i opened it i seen in background samael egg, so i didnt even wait to see what else i got, i was literally jumping like crazy around house. Friends told me to stop, i did but later decided to pop feew more n i get mythic rogue armor....

I dont think theres better feeling in this game than looting arcane...

and gratz, whenever i get that 100plat, i have to pop crates for it, because hey its free plat!

Well it's a double combo for u yesterday then congrats :D

das Organ
12-24-2013, 04:42 AM
yesterday i opened 100 crates , got fenrir and doom amulet and 2 x hammerjaw eggs additional so mutch free platinum that i only needed 800 platin to open this 100 crates . lucky me :)

Prahasit Prahi
12-24-2013, 04:47 AM
Mostly i should have made the subject to Lucky day for all people in AL

Hinataa
12-24-2013, 04:52 AM
probably, this weekend was like double odds lol i know too many ppl got really good stuff

Prahasit Prahi
12-24-2013, 06:17 AM
Jus now opened today's first locked

first pop up was

2000 gold

second pop up was again

2000 gold

third one was

Mythic
Fang of fenrier

jamir5
12-24-2013, 08:55 AM
got 300 plats total yesterday on locked crates.

cheers!

bhutkeyur
12-24-2013, 09:45 AM
Greats all of you :)
Lol prahi u have got so excited and made thread abt it :P Happy for ya ;)

Prahasit Prahi
12-24-2013, 10:13 AM
Greats all of you :)
Lol prahi u have got so excited and made thread abt it :P Happy for ya ;)

haha lol ty key

Prahasit Prahi
12-25-2013, 04:59 AM
STS u making me drive crazy thanks a lot

i though of spending all the platinum given by u guys and at last crate got again 100 platinum

Thanks a lot

KingMartin
12-25-2013, 05:55 AM
One of the LB leaders stole hooks from my kid couple of days before X-mas. (No more comments, we already got through this although there were lots of tears).

But, because we love this game we survived and yesterday we looted war helm, Samael and Glacian on the account of my kid from 70 crates :)

I got Sammy as a present from my kids (well, formally I bought for 4M so that my kid gets tank myths) and Glacian is for sale because I want to get a good weapon for my kid back.

Merry X-mas to everyone! :)

Prahasit Prahi
12-25-2013, 06:37 AM
One of the LB leaders stole hooks from my kid couple of days before X-mas. (No more comments, we already got through this although there were lots of tears).

But, because we love this game we survived and yesterday we looted war helm, Samael and Glacian on the account of my kid from 70 crates :)

I got Sammy as a present from my kids (well, formally I bought for 4M so that my kid gets tank myths) and Glacian is for sale because I want to get a good weapon for my kid back.

Merry X-mas to everyone! :)

So sad at starting

but a happy ending

congrats

I've spend all my platinum and now I'm left with none

Anyways I thank STS a lottt...because I never though of opening locked crates but STS made me open them thanks a lott

Temarichan
12-25-2013, 08:56 AM

Every 100 plat counts and could mean the gold for some of us plat users xD