PDA

View Full Version : AL pvp DUELS ?

Torshul
12-23-2013, 03:33 PM
I think it would be great if you could invite a Player for an pvp duel. It would be interesting to know if you are stronger than anyone else on your lvl. Spacetime Studios could even create an Arena and a leaderboard for this.
Comment and answer if you agree or disagree!

Trenton
12-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Yes I agree, like a same level 1v1 arena. It'd be pretty sweet. I don't really get the idea of leaderboards though, what could it be called, and how would one be on the leaderboard for it? It'd just be another reason to boost.

Alfai
12-23-2013, 11:35 PM
Yes I agree, like a same level 1v1 arena. It'd be pretty sweet. I don't really get the idea of leaderboards though, what could it be called, and how would one be on the leaderboard for it? It'd just be another reason to boost.

Whilst this has been suggested many times i do agree for an arena duels to give some dynamics to the ruined ctf concept.perhaps the execution cn be complicated than we know.

The current lb is designed for accumulated no of kills in ctf games which due to itd outdated model allows kill farming and exploited by a few players.
Its no longer a reliable benchmark of a player skills in ctf but the banner is desirable still.

The way i see it to implement a seasonal or short term board tht will be reset for every season for all ctf oriented matches

DagnyTaggart
12-26-2013, 09:28 PM
This would solve so many problems.... There's a reason its been suggested many times.