PDA

View Full Version : Something to do with common items..

Khaphyn
12-23-2013, 04:08 PM
What about bringing in a rune like system that could be used to craft common (white) items into better,stronger gear..Alot like the system in Diablo II..With all the different types of common armor,helms,weapons...ect. Sts could treat the rune system like the essence system...There could be 20 or so different runes we could find all over and some runes could be rare some epic some legendary some mythic and some arcane..and they could all be sellable and tradable..When you add certain runes (in the right order) to only common gear with sockets,you'd create awesome armors,helms,weapons...ect...That would make even certain types of common gear sought after and expensive...Idk guys..I guess its just a suggestion but I think it would add more layers to a game thats already one of the best games I've ever played...Thank You for your commitment to the wonderful Society of Arcane Legends and keep blowing my mind..Thank you....Khaphyn
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Hakanor
12-23-2013, 05:17 PM
in my opinion is kinda a lame idea... either way u have a crafting system now so.... no point O_O