PDA

View Full Version : Slag vs samael for Mage

riobravo
12-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Alright before you simply but samael hands down hear me out. Is samael really worth saving 23mill for? I have read that slag has a crazy stun ability. Is this true? And although samael has passive healing how well does he really heal? I'm looking for pvp here. Which one is better? If slag has good stun then health won't be needed, but if the healing from Sam is that good than should I just save for Sam? Thanks for the info

Valsacar
12-23-2013, 05:28 PM
Slag stun isn't guaranteed to hit, pretty high chance though.

The heal from samael is 122hp/47mp every tick (a second or so, I believe). He also has the same stun ability (called panic) on his passive attack (10% chance).

Yunfehn
12-24-2013, 12:58 AM
Slag panic chance is same as samael panic chance.

The only diffrence is happiness bonus, passive ability and the price ofc.

If youre looking for good panic chance only, go with slag. Its cheaper. If you want the perfect overall ability, go with sam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

riobravo
12-24-2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the info guys

Kakashis
12-24-2013, 01:06 PM
If you run elites, Samael is the pet to go with. Slag is pretty darn good too if you're on a budget! Any pet will get you to where you want to go. I sometimes use Konga in Shuyal maps because the dodge is so high. There's no end all pet for everything, but Sam does come close. I never feed my pets so I make do with rotation and Slag is right up there.

I'll admit it, I'm sometimes super sleepy and forget to summon a pet altogether and I got by just fine too lol

Kreasadriii
12-25-2013, 12:13 AM
Hohoho Slag cheaper but better (if don't have enough to buy a samael) LOL