PDA

View Full Version : For ALL new players

shaltane
12-24-2013, 03:56 AM
I wanted to say hey there and WELCOME to A.L..Second of all HAPPYHOLIDAYS!!!!OMG!!!
For all the new players my ign or in game name is dariustra.Please feel FREE to pm me in game with questions or to say hi.
I'm a lvl 26 warrior (but that's soon to
Change) and i wanted to let you all know that if you need help in the game with leveling up or defeating bosses at low levels don't hesitate to pm me in game.
I don't mind helping you out.Sometimes i catch static for this from other players but HEY we were ALL new at some point sooooo NAH!!!!!
Do NOT send me a blind party invite plz!!!! That's rude and I'll ignore!!! Lol.
I'm usually on here most times so just punch in /tell dariustra then whatever you want to say.If it shows up in yellow I'm in the game somewhere.
PLEASE be patient!!!!! It might take me a moment to respond.because i may be away from my game device or on a raid or busy Merchanting at the consignment shop but i will respond!!!
Anyways if you need help just ask otherwise enjoy the game its got something foreveryone.The hack n slasher, the intellectual all the way down to the entrepreneur.Happy hunting.

L33T
12-24-2013, 07:09 PM
can you help me level?

bhutkeyur
12-25-2013, 12:16 AM
For any boss help pm me in game - but i dont help with lvling
ty

shaltane
12-29-2013, 03:13 AM
can you help me level? sure I'll help u just pm me in the game my game name is of course dariustra

shaltane
12-29-2013, 03:15 AM
For any boss help pm me in game - but i dont help with lvling
ty
Thnx for posting boss help is help none the less and anything to help players out is always cool