PDA

View Full Version : Questions from ur best buddie;)

chriscw97
11-20-2010, 07:36 AM
Hmm these qustions r wide based so i dont want to seem like a troll in all the sub catergories, so imma put in all ito one:
Warriors: Can hell scream and crushing blow stack?
What lv hould i start ao3? Im lv42 now hopefully reach 45 in 1-2 days..

Archers: Does break armor and shattering scream stack?
The skill that makes the target lose hit% how much % does it lose?

Mage: For the ice storm what lv should i upgrade so i can freeze 5+ mobs
Anyone have brain freeze stuff for sale?
Where else in Lost Expeditions can i get good m/s ( like over 10)

Consignment shop questions: Can someone explain what the expire thing does, how much it charges for cancels etc.
Im always scared of losing unneccercary money from CS cause i dont really know how it works.. Oo

Thank You:)

Bigsleazy
11-20-2010, 10:40 AM
I can answer some of the questions: Mage freeze will freeze at level one if you have good hit %. Cs charges a percentage of the asking price to list it (something like 1% Ish, so selling a 100k item will be around 1k in cs fees) that you don't get back if you cancel or if the item expires. The amount charged also depends on the length of time listed for.

Conradin
11-20-2010, 12:03 PM
If u have a good team, u can start at 42 mate. Just pm conradin And if I'm my busy I'll help ya lvl.

chriscw97
11-20-2010, 12:30 PM
I can answer some of the questions: Mage freeze will freeze at level one if you have good hit %. Cs charges a percentage of the asking price to list it (something like 1% Ish, so selling a 100k item will be around 1k in cs fees) that you don't get back if you cancel or if the item expires. The amount charged also depends on the length of time listed for.

Thx im gonna make a mage after i lv bean and captnamerica:)
So i will try get good hit %

chriscw97
11-20-2010, 12:30 PM
If u have a good team, u can start at 42 mate. Just pm conradin And if I'm my busy I'll help ya lvl.

Lv45 now boo yah:) With shock lance....and ISIS gear

Arterra
11-20-2010, 12:40 PM
isis now is LAAAME for some reason :( osiris and horus is the new awesome, and they let you dual wield...

chriscw97
11-20-2010, 12:47 PM
i dont really care about dual wielding just regen and armor, i also use the osiris helm but rest is Isis cause its better than thoth ironically..

Futumsh
11-20-2010, 01:11 PM
Re: consignment shop - you pay the listing fee up front when you put an item up for sale, and it tells you exactly how much it is. It doesn't cost anything further to cancel it, or retrieve it after it expires, but you've already paid your fee.

Gamelova
11-20-2010, 01:13 PM
Why do we have to pay gold to post item? Just wondering..
Does every 100k from gold we have to post the item in the C.S let you earn one U.S.A cent in real life? Lol...

chriscw97
11-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Re: consignment shop - you pay the listing fee up front when you put an item up for sale, and it tells you exactly how much it is. It doesn't cost anything further to cancel it, or retrieve it after it expires, but you've already paid your fee.

kk thx (wow a dev..)
I always thought i would lose more money than the entrace fee

Arterra
11-20-2010, 08:26 PM
i dont really care about dual wielding just regen and armor, i also use the osiris helm but rest is Isis cause its better than thoth ironically..

When my bird is in full Osiris I get 8 of both regens. I think when in full Horus something similar.

Kurlz
11-20-2010, 09:44 PM
yup, isis is the new toth...too bad i have toth...the old one that is...