PDA

View Full Version : how to train your dragon

for the lulz
12-24-2013, 07:30 AM
sup , this isnt a troll post , its an idea that im proposing . pl hasnt expanded in a long time , but that doesnt mean that we still cant have fun . alterra is a magical world and i dont see why we shouldnt dream on . sure the devs are busy making alot of updates for other games but how long will this go on for . im not asking devs to drop everything and develop a whole new cap . but what if we looked at pl in another way , a way in which a small kid would look at it . all you need is a little imagination and coding .

lets start imagining now...
imo the dragon bosses of bsm are misunderstood , we make runs we kill dragons , then we start over . we farm , we merch and collect more gold and items , its like an endless loop. im standing up for these dragons . lets not forget that we have no more right over bsm than they do . im not saying that we have to stop this war . war is the way of life in pl .
But on our runs we destroy hundreds of dragon eggs . so many baby dragons now dont have an opportunity to live life just because of their elder kin who are in war with us .
What if we gave them a chance ? a hatched dragon egg today could be a dragon warrior on our side tomorrow . just think of your baby vanity dragons . the cute little things just fly around you and give you extra stats with your crafted dragon sets . if we can control them THEN WE CAN MAKE PEACE WITH THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRAGONS .
its a tall order , but if we can accomplish this we are looking at a future with beastly companions . dragon mounts ! dragons to keep in our stables to breed !
i dream of that day ....that day when i can sit on my dragonet and say to myself , that i have changed alterra for the better !
WHOSE WITH ME!

Doodlebeast
12-24-2013, 07:53 AM
Dudetus already once stated that problem of the endless slaughtering our fellow alterrains. Wait.. Who is he again?

Rot
12-24-2013, 08:04 AM
try farmville, you get to plant cute veges and sell them for gold!

for the lulz
12-24-2013, 08:25 AM
try farmville, you get to plant cute veges and sell them for gold!

this thread is for a new idea for pl , pls go to the farmville forums and share ur fascination of cute little veggies there

Rot
12-24-2013, 08:47 AM
this thread is for a new idea for pl , pls go to the farmville forums and share ur fascination of cute little veggies there

but apparently no one supports your idea. it's a fantasy mmorpg, not some dragonvale type of game

my post was my honest response to ur poor excuse of an idea, pls dont be mean

dudetus
12-24-2013, 09:01 AM
U lost my interest by beginning "this is not a trollpost". This is an MMO, not dragonvale.

Dudetus already once stated that problem of the endless slaughtering our fellow alterrains. Wait.. Who is he again?

Indeed, my thread was whole lotta more humorous and it was written better.

Caiahar
12-24-2013, 09:03 AM

but apparently no one supports your idea. it's a fantasy mmorpg, not some dragonvale type of game

my post was my honest response to ur poor excuse of an idea, pls dont be mean
I wonder why whenever someone posts something like this, nobody rlly cares.
But when that random guy dudetus posts something like a month or two after, everyone supports it.
Tbh OP, Thats a creative mind, which I like, but I'm really sure StG wont implement it, but we do have out imaginations :D

Rot
12-24-2013, 09:13 AM
But when that random guy dudetus posts something like a month or two after, everyone supports it.
Tbh OP, Thats a creative mind, which I like, but I'm really sure StG wont implement it, but we do have out imaginations :D

you really think we have time for suggestions like dragon breeding and riding? o.O

you can start off by trying to call for truce with the elite red dragon, something like "heyo dawg, can i steal ye eggs so i can hatch em and be a dragon rider? i'll take good care of em, pls don't kill me".

Caiahar
12-24-2013, 09:25 AM

you really think we have time for suggestions like dragon breeding and riding? o.O

you can start off by trying to call for truce with the elite red dragon, something like "heyo dawg, can i steal ye eggs so i can hatch em and be a dragon rider? i'll take good care of em, pls don't kill me".
It isn't a suggestion. Its his imagination. He said to dream on, even though none of this would be real.
Why do you guys have to take it seriously? ._. We all know it won't be implemented, so why take the trouble of saying all those stuff? We do have our imagination.

I can really see Dudetus (WHO IS THIS GUY?!) Posting something like this in a few months, and everyone laughs or supports him.
Edit: Dat sig doe.

floats
12-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Thought this was a troll post. Oh well good idea..........lyl

floats
12-24-2013, 09:28 AM
U lost my interest by beginning "this is not a trollpost". This is an MMO, not dragonvale.

Indeed, my thread was whole lotta more humorous and it was written better.

Dragonvale is fun no matter how you ignore the fact

Doodlebeast
12-24-2013, 09:46 AM
Aw well after sts sees this post they'll probably make a copy of it too.

Caiahar
12-24-2013, 09:51 AM
Aw well after sts sees this post they'll probably make a copy of it too.
Lmao xD
Battle Dragons is what they have already. So is the battle command.

dudetus
12-24-2013, 10:26 AM

It isn't a suggestion. Its his imagination. He said to dream on, even though none of this would be real.
Why do you guys have to take it seriously? ._. We all know it won't be implemented, so why take the trouble of saying all those stuff? We do have our imagination.

I can really see Dudetus (WHO IS THIS GUY?!) Posting something like this in a few months, and everyone laughs or supports him.

Doodle referred to my "peace with everyone" thread from a month ago: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124702-Why-The-Hate.

U r encouraging me to make a copy/paste thread about this and holla atcha my buds on Kik and convince them to come and praise the idea.

Caiahar
12-24-2013, 10:27 AM

Doodle referred to my "peace with everyone" thread from a month ago: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124702-Why-The-Hate.

U r encouraging me to make a copy/paste thread about this and holla atcha my buds on Kik and convince them to come and praise the idea.
Toit moar. Kikky nubs. Toitle toit moaarr.

Doodlebeast
12-24-2013, 10:58 AM
Toit moar. Kikky nubs. Toitle toit moaarr.

Toit moar plooxxxxx

Rot
12-24-2013, 11:00 AM
kik is too explicit for me D: D:

floats
12-24-2013, 11:04 AM

I necroed the thread since i was filled with the atmosphere xD

for the lulz
12-24-2013, 11:22 AM
gosh dudetus this post was not meant to be funny , yea everyone here on the forums thinks ur a god and stuff , u dont have to get all agro cus i just typed out what i was thinking , its just an idea . and rot , why are u so scared of imagining , yea this wont be implimented , but a fantasy game like this is just all fantasy , we play it , we fantasise about it . dont be such an old lady just cus ur rich and famous in the game and u dont want any change or anything fun , its a game and its supposed to be fun . its not ur entire life . know the difference

rangaha
12-24-2013, 11:27 AM
mounts wud be pretty cool , maybe if we could do dragon combat or something like that too , it wud change pl alot and ppl wud be crying about under powered and overpowered stuff for weeks but atleast it wud give us something to work towards

Rot
12-24-2013, 11:45 AM
gosh dudetus this post was not meant to be funny , yea everyone here on the forums thinks ur a god and stuff , u dont have to get all agro cus i just typed out what i was thinking , its just an idea . and rot , why are u so scared of imagining , yea this wont be implimented , but a fantasy game like this is just all fantasy , we play it , we fantasise about it . dont be such an old lady just cus ur rich and famous in the game and u dont want any change or anything fun , its a game and its supposed to be fun . its not ur entire life . know the difference

u discriminating old ladies?! im really flattered by ur compliments

its okay to fantasize, but keep ur childish imaginations to urself. its pl general discussion, not post ur cool and awesome imagination section. pardon my stupidity but i dont think theres anything funny at all in ur post

Cavoc
12-24-2013, 11:48 AM
Yo let's spend millions of gold on gear to slay dragons, and then not slay dragons.

DocDoBig
12-24-2013, 11:52 AM

*epic support*

Oldcoot
12-24-2013, 11:53 AM
He used his imagination, get him!

for the lulz
12-24-2013, 12:18 PM
u discriminating old ladies?! im really flattered by ur compliments

its okay to fantasize, but keep ur childish imaginations to urself. its pl general discussion, not post ur cool and awesome imagination section. pardon my stupidity but i dont think theres anything funny at all in ur post

childish imagination...wow , its funny cus we are all playing on a childrens mmo . ur argument is invalid , and im sorry i used the old lady reference , thats an insult to old ladies

Rot
12-24-2013, 12:24 PM
childish imagination...wow , its funny cus we are all playing on a childrens mmo . ur argument is invalid , and im sorry i used the old lady reference , thats an insult to old ladies

so its starting to get personal, huh. children mmo? i think the tos stated that u must be >13 to play, and shouldnt we call >13s teenagers? whats an adult mmo for u?

no pls, im not an insult to old ladies, im 2fab4 u

Ladyviviane
12-24-2013, 12:48 PM
M in but wat m gona do cuz my guildies , friends n I we used to steal these eggs n ate em on breakfast w smoked dragon bacon slices ...? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Doodlebeast
12-24-2013, 08:53 PM
M in but wat m gona do cuz my guildies , friends n I we used to steal these eggs n ate em on breakfast w smoked dragon bacon slices ...? :p

Last night I barbeque'd sum crocodile steaks on the firepit in balefort.

IGN Storm
12-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Don't blame us, Xzyther killed 99% of the dragons.

Doodlebeast
12-24-2013, 09:08 PM

That's it. Reporting xyzther for animal abuse. Gf.

Ladyviviane
12-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Last night I barbeque'd sum crocodile steaks on the firepit in balefort.

Hope u enjoyed :D

Rot
12-24-2013, 09:46 PM

i thought xzy would go "lmk" on the dragons

DocDoBig
12-25-2013, 04:01 AM
i thought xzy would go "lmk" on the dragons

Nuhh, he also would go "bms" on them.

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 04:11 AM
Nuhh, he also would go "bms" on them.

And don't he do both then?

DocDoBig
12-25-2013, 04:14 AM
And don't he do both then?

Of course duh.

Ladyviviane
12-25-2013, 06:03 AM
M so sorry for trying to b funny :o I think u have a great idea , u know how to use ur imagination to help PL , that lot of us just can't . Plz forgive me I didn't mean to hurt u :( The fact dragons n eggs r " baddies " so far I'd like to b able to pick one egg , take care of it n find out there were a golden Phoenix or dragon inside . Only hope sts could see how desperately we try to help PL survive (~_~)

for the lulz
12-25-2013, 06:59 AM
M so sorry for trying to b funny :o I think u have a great idea , u know how to use ur imagination to help PL , that lot of us just can't . Plz forgive me I didn't mean to hurt u :( The fact dragons n eggs r " baddies " so far I'd like to b able to pick one egg , take care of it n find out there were a golden Phoenix or dragon inside . Only hope sts could see how desperately we try to help PL survive (~_~)

k im sry , this was a stupid idea , i was just thinking out loud . ur all right , lets not think of anything new , ahaha pl is perfect

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 07:04 AM
E
k im sry , this was a stupid idea , i was just thinking out loud . ur all right , lets not think of anything new , ahaha pl is perfect

I smell a heavy dose of sarcasm. Dayumm.

Ladyviviane
12-25-2013, 08:17 AM

Nup it isn't plz keep it up
The most stupid is me that for posting sorry feed bak cuz I was sincere snif :"(
Well anyways merry Xmas wish u luck n happiness

Ladyviviane
12-25-2013, 08:21 AM
E

I smell a heavy dose of sarcasm. Dayumm.

Mayb I deserve that even if I rly feel guilty n wana say sorry :"(
Anyways merry Xmas

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Mayb I deserve that even if I rly feel guilty n wana say sorry :"(
Anyways merry Xmas

Lel, is that even your fault there? We're just stating facts here.

Rot
12-25-2013, 08:44 AM
Lel, is that even your fault there? We're just stating facts here.

the dragons' fault

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 09:15 AM
the dragons' fault

PL's fault.

programmed
12-25-2013, 10:22 AM
If u really want a dragon there's a secret to getting one. It's top secret so listen closely. Buy 250-500 plats, then go into the plat store, then buy one of the dragons or the pack to get one. Pls don't leak this info it's super secret and no one should know it.

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 10:49 AM
if u really want a dragon there's a secret to getting one. It's top secret so listen closely. Buy 250-500 plats, then go into the plat store, then buy one of the dragons or the pack to get one. Pls don't leak this info it's super secret and no one should know it.

y u leak such a secrat infou!!!?????

programmed
12-25-2013, 11:14 AM
y u leak such a secrat infou!!!?????

I could say the same to you, quoting the secret info therefore re-posting it and also leaking secrets no one should know.

Ladyviviane
12-25-2013, 11:38 AM
Tyvm but I've already got 12 dragons free on bsm event :p