PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Legendary is mythic?

Hoardseeker
12-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Guys somebody noticed legendary pet of level 36 and mythic pet of level 36 has same damage and crit -_-

I saw it in my mali and grimm

mythics must have increased damage and crit eh?

also grimm arcane/passive ability sucks

also his stats is near to malison -_-

any ideas?

Rare
12-24-2013, 12:51 PM
Grimm has a special ability at 10k ap

Desperoto
12-24-2013, 01:18 PM
I dont know where u are talking about
-Grimm gives a lot more damage
-Grimm gives movement speed
-Grimm has 10% chance to 1 hit a mob, also in Elite
-His passive is better as malison
-He looks better as Malison
-He has more damage

Hakanor
12-24-2013, 04:37 PM
true grim is way better... kinda stupid that snowball and snowy (event pets?!?!?!) have really crap stats... for real! STS makes so really bad stats for event pets man!!

Haligali
12-24-2013, 07:17 PM
-He has more damage

Samael got 10% banish, grim only 5%.

Timofeyka
12-24-2013, 09:36 PM
Samael got 10% banish, grim only 5%.

Mali cost 80k
Grimm cost 600k
Samael cost 15M

Timofeyka
12-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Samael cost 15m
Grimm cost 600k
Mali cost 80k

Energizeric
12-24-2013, 10:29 PM
Mythic and legendary pets have always had the same damage and crit stats. The reason is that this is not a "pay to win" game, and since mythic pets are purchased for plat, they are not going to give a big advantage over legendary pets. However, arcane pets do have much higher damage and crit.

Hoardseeker
12-24-2013, 11:27 PM
Mythic and legendary pets have always had the same damage and crit stats. The reason is that this is not a "pay to win" game, and since mythic pets are purchased for plat, they are not going to give a big advantage over legendary pets. However, arcane pets do have much higher damage and crit.
0.0 so,you are saying mythics MUST be purchased with plat and legendary can be brought for 2-5k in CS and you got it you got it! they both got same damage!hurry!Enjoy!

bhutkeyur
12-25-2013, 12:22 AM
-He has more damage

5% change to banish
Grim and mali have same damage and crit

Hoardseeker
12-25-2013, 03:44 AM
1-Grimm gives a lot more damage
2-Grimm gives movement speed
3-Grimm has 10% chance to 1 hit a mob, also in Elite
4-His passive is better as malison
5-He looks better as Malison
6-He has more damage
1.Not lot more and Grimm and Mali has same DMG and crit
2.what can u do with the movement speed i can use my gale I dash forward and 25%speed for 5sec after it ended my cool down completes immediately so I don't want speed thingy
3.its just 5% hit 20mobs at least one will die but cool down is too high like 15seconds
4.yes but its near to malison
5.what you gonna do with his look?
6.what more damage?I'm talking about it they both got same damage and crit!

Sceazikua
12-25-2013, 04:25 AM
2.what can u do with the movement speed i can use my gale I dash forward and 25%speed for 5sec after it ended my cool down completes immediately so I don't want speed thingy
3.its just 5% hit 20mobs at least one will die but cool down is too high like 15seconds

1.He was talking about his happiness bonus. Also, you cant just say "this happiness is better than that happiness", each one has different specialities.
2.Just because you had a move skill that a pet shouldnt have more speed and that speed will become invisible/worthless?
3.Then what? Its still better than nothing. I wont want that crap short timed 15% dodge, and hardly used it.
4.Each kind of pets has different passives. ALL dragons have that -15% armor passive and hit multiple target, grimm is new and suposed to be the new kind of a pet so he gets new passive. You cant really say this passive is better than that passive.
5.Just pointing out that most people in the game use bad stat stuff in town just because it looks good.
6.He must have mistakened it. But I agree with energigeric that this game is not pay to win. Not sure what you were thinking about it when you replied to his post.

Mythic pets have better stat and abilities and looks than most legendary pets. In the end, why wouldnt you stop posting crap post whining about pets? It was all just your desire, to have breezaga and now want your grim to be better.

Ebezaanec
12-25-2013, 08:09 AM
I don't think you understand how an item in this game has "VALUE."

Value isn't simply derived from the fact that the item in question is of any use...

Have you seen Breezaga? Or Founders gear? The majority of players buy gear or pets that "suck" are simply buying it for the anesthetic qualities. In layman's terms, they wanna be lookin' "boss."

Back to Grimm.. Halloween (or Helloween) only comes once a year. Any pets left over from the event are kept by hoarders. Grimm was only available during the event.. And now he is considered "exclusive." Who knows? Maybe in a month or two, prices will skyrocket.

But anyways, his stats are not awful. They are pretty good actually. And, you can't use that "almost like malison" argument.. not all pets are used as an all-around pet. If you want an all-around pet, you will sacrifice some stats.. But there are pets used for specific areas. Malison is useful at boss fights... That 15% Dodge comes in handy when you get stunned in the red area. Grimm may not br the best pet, but he is a great Halloween addition to the game.

IMO, Grimm has the best animation of all pets

Desperoto
12-25-2013, 07:04 PM
1. Every legendary and mythic pet has the same dmg and crit on the same level
2. Not every mage has it, because it's a weak skill (In my and a lot other's opinion) Also it helps in boss fights like arena and Bael/Krunch II, usefull for flagging, farming crates a bit faster etc...
4. It's not, it gives much better debuffs
5. Nothing, but a lot people like cool pets. And what ure gonna do with your vanity ?? I bet that u like arlor vanities more as blood vanity (as example)
6. This doesn't really matter, 5 more damage won't be the reason why u lose/win fights.

Samdegreat
12-26-2013, 09:49 AM
Samael cost 15m
Grimm cost 600k
Mali cost 80k

Hahah your having a laugh samael is 22-26 mill at moment...
15mill is impossible unless your mega lucky!

Ebezaanec
12-26-2013, 10:46 AM

Not impossible.. Just highly improbable. There's a difference.

I know some players who bought mythics/arcanes from low-lvl newbs who had no idea how much the items were worth. The newbs would open a lucky crate and sell unknowingly for an extremely low price..

Example: Myth War Helm for 100k.

Desperoto
12-26-2013, 12:06 PM
Not impossible.. Just highly improbable. There's a difference.

I know some players who bought mythics/arcanes from low-lvl newbs who had no idea how much the items were worth. The newbs would open a lucky crate and sell unknowingly for an extremely low price..

Example: Myth War Helm for 100k.
Those things are like scams in my eyes

Ebezaanec
12-26-2013, 12:15 PM
Those things are like scams in my eyes

I spoke with a low-lvl sorcerer sometime ago who said he sold a "red-colored" weapon that he got from a Locked Crate.

I asked him if he remembered what it was called and he said it was Maul of Ollerus. He told me the weapon was for a warrior and it was locked for him. Then he sold the weapon to a L36 player for 1m. The low-lvl said it was a lot of money at the time.

Sad, but true. I'm sure many new players have quite due to greedy merchants.

Striderevil
12-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Its not scamming. Price and value is determined by the community and at the core by individuals. The maul was sold at 1 mill. The lucky war felt he just opened a grand crate while the newbie thought he hit the lottery. Both parties left feeling happy. Would anyone here by a mythic helm for 10 m just because the seller feels its worth that much? Lol.

A scam is when people promise something and deliver far short of it if not nothing. This usually works when someone tries to get something for free or gain an advantage knowing full well that its sounds almost too good to be true which it usually is. One runs away feeling happy while another feels duped, sad and stupid. Like saying pay me a 100k and I will tell you how to get 100+ plat for free lol. Or let me borrow your weapon to see how it looks I'll give it back immediately after taking a screen shot. If you fall for this you deserved to be scammed lol.

Samdegreat
12-27-2013, 05:46 AM
Its not scamming. Price and value is determined by the community and at the core by individuals. The maul was sold at 1 mill. The lucky war felt he just opened a grand crate while the newbie thought he hit the lottery. Both parties left feeling happy. Would anyone here by a mythic helm for 10 m just because the seller feels its worth that much? Lol.

A scam is when people promise something and deliver far short of it if not nothing. This usually works when someone tries to get something for free or gain an advantage knowing full well that its sounds almost too good to be true which it usually is. One runs away feeling happy while another feels duped, sad and stupid. Like saying pay me a 100k and I will tell you how to get 100+ plat for free lol. Or let me borrow your weapon to see how it looks I'll give it back immediately after taking a screen shot. If you fall for this you deserved to be scammed lol.

Haha yes this happened when I borrowed my friends arcane maul someone said I'll buy it off u if u gift it me first to see if I like how it looks

Sokpuppet
12-31-2013, 08:19 PM

Scamming might not be the right word for it, but it's still a pathetic move by a greedy low-life... You're right, the low level left feeling happy... Until he found out the actual value and felt like he had been screwed. I've never been put in that kind of position but I'd like to think that I'd take a great deal, but would never out-right screw someone over.

Imjebus
12-31-2013, 08:38 PM

I bought my samael at 16m back when there was more supply than the demand. So in other words I got lucky when I decided to buy my samael for my sorc :)

Anarchist
12-31-2013, 09:02 PM

A maul for 1million is not a scam but a Big scam.

Striderevil
01-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Only if you were selling the maul and the guy gave you 1,000,000 instead of 10,000,000. But in the case above the seller sold it for as much. Not anyones problem if he didn't do his homework but loved to throw money into plats without kn owing how to play it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
01-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Only if you were selling the maul and the guy gave you 1,000,000 instead of 10,000,000. But in the case above the seller sold it for as much. Not anyones problem if he didn't do his homework but loved to throw money into plats without kn owing how to play it.

ah amm sorry we are talking about grimm eh?

Morholt
01-02-2014, 10:11 PM
It's been stated long ago by sts that legendary and mythic pets are supposed to have the same damage & crit.

Overall, mythic pets have far better passives, abilities, and happiness bonuses.

Sts has said the reason for same damage and crit is because with everything else, the gap between mythic and legendary pets would be too great.

Furthemore, your complaint that speed is useless for your character is ridiculous. Just because you like to usr gale doesn't mean it is useless. Rogues and warriors don't have gale. And most mages don't use the skill. So you're one of very few people who don't find it to be useful.

So guess what. Instead of complaining about a pet not being good for your character, how about you pick a pet that is?

What's next? You're going to make a thread saying Colton needs to be buffed because it sucks on your warrior?

Hoardseeker
01-03-2014, 10:58 AM
It's been stated long ago by sts that legendary and mythic pets are supposed to have the same damage & crit.

Overall, mythic pets have far better passives, abilities, and happiness bonuses.

Sts has said the reason for same damage and crit is because with everything else, the gap between mythic and legendary pets would be too great.

Furthemore, your complaint that speed is useless for your character is ridiculous. Just because you like to usr gale doesn't mean it is useless. Rogues and warriors don't have gale. And most mages don't use the skill. So you're one of very few people who don't find it to be useful.

So guess what. Instead of complaining about a pet not being good for your character, how about you pick a pet that is?

What's next? You're going to make a thread saying Colton needs to be buffed because it sucks on your warrior?
Lol colton for warrior?I'm not like u
You.
At least the DMG and crit must be increased.

Morholt
01-03-2014, 05:42 PM
You.
At least the DMG and crit must be increased.Haha, it's an example of how you said Grim stinks for your mage. Grim is a great pet for lots of people, but for some character builds he isn't. Just like how Colton is great for a mage, but sucks on a warrior.

Mythic pets are much better than legendary pets overall. Some legendary pets will have an advantage over mythics in an area, but overall mythics are better. And sts has said they don't want mythic pets to be far superior to legendary pets and that keeping the damage & crit the same is a way for them to keep some balance in the game.

Hoardseeker
01-04-2014, 10:36 AM
You.
At least the DMG and crit must be increased.Haha, it's an example of how you said Grim stinks for your mage. Grim is a great pet for lots of people, but for some character builds he isn't. Just like how Colton is great for a mage, but sucks on a warrior.

Mythic pets are much better than legendary pets overall. Some legendary pets will have an advantage over mythics in an area, but overall mythics are better. And sts has said they don't want mythic pets to be far superior to legendary pets and that keeping the damage & crit the same is a way for them to keep some balance in the game.
Hmm...at least the least the cool down must be decreased :( its about 15seconds and just 5%banish :(

Striderevil
01-11-2014, 01:38 AM
For which class is grimm good exactly? Its stun is rare, banish almost non existent and armor and passives a pet like haze does just as good. Also for its capability its cooldown is ridiculously long. Has no regen capability and speed boost is alright. What makes this pet a mythic class that gives an advantage? Its got a bunch of stats thrown in together with no clear defensive or offensive advantage. You say mythic is good overall. I'm not seeing it in this pet.

Hoardseeker
01-11-2014, 06:59 AM
For which class is grimm good exactly? Its stun is rare, banish almost non existent and armor and passives a pet like haze does just as good. Also for its capability its cooldown is ridiculously long. Has no regen capability and speed boost is alright. What makes this pet a mythic class that gives an advantage? Its got a bunch of stats thrown in together with no clear defensive or offensive advantage. You say mythic is good overall. I'm not seeing it in this pet.

Me too.. they could make it as a legendary pet -_-

Ebezaanec
01-11-2014, 09:02 AM

Take a look at Breezaga and Snowball.. They are legendary pets, but they are more like "vanity" pets that offer more for looks than actual use.

Grimm is like that.

Hoardseeker
01-11-2014, 10:49 AM

Take a look at Breezaga and Snowball.. They are legendary pets, but they are more like "vanity" pets that offer more for looks than actual use.

Grimm is like that.
anyway breezaga has passive mana and massive hp regen! its like mythic abilities

Ebezaanec
01-11-2014, 11:28 AM
anyway breezaga has passive mana and massive hp regen! its like mythic abilities

I don't know what I'm talking about. Banish, I guess, is a really common ability for pets..

aarrgggggg
01-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Grimm is a great pet in my eyes
It is the only pet besides samael that has the banish ability, and for 1/20th the cost approximately
So basically its a mythic version of samael
Just like having 4 samaels in an elite map try having four grimms and watch those elite mobs get banished one after another
GREAT PET one of my favorites

Vystirch
01-11-2014, 03:38 PM
This thread still going?...

Chose the pet you want and buy it! I don't think anyone cares about the color of the eggs name...

-Vys