PDA

View Full Version : In game names...

KingFu
11-20-2010, 08:06 AM
This is the threAd for you to leave your ign! I know we have em in our sigs, well, some of us do, but some people don't even look at em.

So here we can find peoples ign and add them in game.

Here are mine:

Puretanker - level 50 farming tank
Mysticaldream - level 50 full cosmos Mage
Hotpocketleg - level 50 pvp master chicken:cool:
Kingfu - level 50 naked bear, sitting on the menu, respecced
Mysticaltwink - leve 19 retired twink, might delete him
Mysticalmule - level 8 (?) pack mule
Tpaxx - level 13 (leveling) number 1 pve kdr Mage:)
Cydrone - soon to be created, and hoping to level up to 50
Magephoenix - level 31, used to be twink, now retired, soon to be deleted

Leave your ign below and feel free to add me, I'm going to sort through my pending requests for the first time in months lol.

Thanks!:)

Jsaieagle
11-20-2010, 08:42 AM
yo hotpocket,

I am

Magejoe - L50 duo mage
Jsaitank - L50 duo panda
Jsaieagle - L45 archer

ZeDDiE
11-20-2010, 09:00 AM
ZeDDiE lvl21 Warrior

Arterra
11-20-2010, 09:09 AM
short list, prefer using what i have

Arterra lv50 = nuking mage happy to rez... might soon explore pvp if i can get ANY good gear lol
Sangaroh lv46 = Dual-Bird set to become main once 50. The prodigy lol
Mixcoatl lv36 = an abandoned str bear, simply because i preferred farming victory or getting birds. If i need a bear one day, he will get leveled up
Barsoom lv34 = an abandoned dex bird, simply cant stand how the name is wrong. Sangaroh took him over anyway.
Vaerion lv6 = forget her, she's going nowhere lol. as soon as some names are freed up, replaciiiiing.

Kingofhurtz
11-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Hhhhhmmmmmn...,
Kingofhurtz 49- I got SO bored of leveling him up that I basically quit using him. Who knows if I'll ever get to 50.
Illtransformu 45- my paladin who is has been retired :(
Norestforevil 38- a level 38 twink(even though most people say it's a bad idea) decked out in swamp gear and alien antennas ^.^
santaself 14- a Christmas character that was going to level with Furrawn, but she left :( so I'm leveling him in honor of her and hope to reach 38 by christmas. Santaself will be second lvl 38 twink but she's a bowmage

Gamelova
11-20-2010, 09:51 AM
Im not going to give you my I.D you stalkers.. Lol.

I wish everything was Fnord times, everyone is so jacked up now...
Fnord had nice people and then Arttera started just bombing Pocket Legends, you ruined the gameplay..

Gamelova Lvl 50- My main, It's a fail though, Im still wearing lvl 45 stuff.

Gamix Lvl 50- Basically my main ( Im pretty much on him all the time ) A good supporter in the G Family... ( Im pretty sure I started this baby first before Gamelova but I created Gamelova first, ehh.. I probably forgotten ) AND.. A FREAKING BEASTING CTF KILLER! :D

Arrowrisk Lvl 47- Pvp Rookie/ Beast. Good for quick kills :D ( The Awesome and ( Sexy ) Archer at your service!

Gamixz Lvl 42- Pallies were cool back then and so I made one... Go hybirds!? ( Boo! You stink! ) I'd like to thank Jeffanator for helping me level and being a good friend even though you were a bit whack.

Twinkix Lvl 20- Twink of course. Totally ownage. I got screenies to prove also. I made this cause Twinktastical ( My favorite Twink Player/ Enemy Lol )

Arrowriskz Lvl 10- DEX- Enchantress. Don't stop the magic and the arrows peeps! I created this because of: Arttera. I saw he had one of these and it did pretty good damage it and looked fashionably hot :D Lol... He's also one of my enemies for killing Fnord! Lol. No revive for you, I'll let you stay dead rofl.

_______ Lvl 1- Secret Agent in Training: Pocket Legends Mastah coming your way!

Arterra
11-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Hhhhhmmmmmn...,
Kingofhurtz 49- I got SO bored of leveling him up that I basically quit using him. Who knows if I'll ever get to 50.
Illtransformu 45- my paladin who is has been retired :(
Norestforevil 38- a level 38 twink(even though most people say it's a bad idea) decked out in swamp gear and alien antennas ^.^
santaself 14- a Christmas character that was going to level with Furrawn, but she left :( so I'm leveling him in honor of her and hope to reach 38 by christmas. Santaself will be second lvl 38 twink but she's a bowmage

lol casual player meets a goal.

Gamelova
11-20-2010, 10:08 AM
You guys should read my character descriptions, you won't be disappointed.

icantgetkills
11-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Icantgetkillz - pally to lvl 45 then 50 a dex Mage then a pure Mage now back to a pally woo! :D
Stophamertime - smart bear lvl 50
Icangetkillz - lvl 28 bird in the making >.>
ikilledgurgox - lvl 6 dexbear :)
PLpaypal - lvl 19 dexbear twink

Accs that have been deleted back in fnord times... :(

Icantgetkills
Ibelegit
Marstothebar

Akaee
11-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Akaee 50 full void bird
Whosdaddy 50 mage still waiting on cosmos gear
Bearbg 35 bear running in Oasis 1

All pures

Balonia
11-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Balonia- lvl 50 mage. My main. Used to be scurred of victory lap. Now she owns. Got the name from baloney. Used to have a friend named pimento.
Silentbdeadly - lvl 50 tank. Luv this dude but sometimes forget I'm not a Mage and have some words brought his way lol. But if this happens just cuss at him a few times and he'll tank up. Obvious name from silent but deadly. Everyone should be scurred.
Anitabra- lvl 41 bird. Used the anitabra( I need a bra) thinking peeps would get I'm a chic, but I am sure everyone just thinks I'm some sick dude.
Crocsniffer - lvl 13 tank. Started him when I was feeling a bit crazy. No point really except liked the name that seems a bit sick if u think about it. Lol might delete him.