PDA

View Full Version : Will this forum site be strictly for pl?

KingFu
11-20-2010, 08:11 AM
When space-time studios releases new games, and such, will this website be for purely pl, or all the space-time games? I would like a strictly pl forum site, so maybe when a new game comes the address would change and they'd make a new forum site for that game? I think that'd work but I don't want people talking about a completely different game on here, it'd be like people from that seven swords thingy coming over here and this website would be a collaboration between the two games.

icantgetkills
11-20-2010, 08:31 AM
Agreed :) seven swords is horrible... So slow loading good gameplay kinda but wow it's bad server

Arterra
11-20-2010, 09:48 AM
They will prob make new subforums here and there. a new general discussion, trade, suggestions, bugs, etc.

but off topic will remain the same noob paradise lol

KingFu
11-20-2010, 10:31 AM
They will prob make new subforums here and there. a new general discussion, trade, suggestions, bugs, etc.

but off topic will remain the same noob paradise lol

Yet, you're posting in off-topic;)

Arterra
11-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Yet, you're posting in off-topic;)

isnt everyone a noob at heart? lol

FluffNStuff
11-20-2010, 12:06 PM
If you look at the break down, we are in Forum->PocketLegends->Off Topic.
There will be a Forum->OtherPLGame->Off Topic

KingFu
11-20-2010, 12:10 PM
If you look at the break down, we are in Forum->PocketLegends->Off Topic.
There will be a Forum->OtherPLGame->Off Topic

Oh, k, thanks for pointing that out:) then will new posts also have a category or just be all the new posts? Also, you mean Forum->Other Spacetime Game->Off-Topic;)

FluffNStuff
11-20-2010, 04:49 PM
Oh, k, thanks for pointing that out:) then will new posts also have a category or just be all the new posts? Also, you mean Forum->Other Spacetime Game->Off-Topic;)

*meekly walks off with head hung low* lol

Kurlz
11-20-2010, 06:17 PM
*meekly walks off with head hung low* lol

its okay fluff, its just your first offence, ur only gonna loose a finger for it...next comes a hand.

juhnken773
11-20-2010, 10:43 PM
I've seen a couple forums sites consisting of several games. I don't remember it being to complicated.

It will most likely go under different tabs.

If yu press forums, a sub tab will pop up under and have choices.

(Forums)

-pocket legends
-WOW
-Maple story
-Fallout new vegas
-Heros of newerth

Jss an example of my thought