PDA

View Full Version : 26 bear

VVake
12-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Hey, this is my first guide. Im only making this guide because I would definitely enjoy some new faces:D
1)Build
2)Attributes
3)Face
4)Gear
5)Combos
6)Etc
--------------
1) I have 2 builds I recommend, and a third strictly for killing mages. the first one being the one I use.
>> 6 Rage, 4 beckon, 3 stomp, 6 hs, 6 cb.
This is a great build bear vs bear but mages can be a bit more tricky.
>> 6 Rage, 3 beckon, 3 stomp, 6 hs, 6 cb, 1 sms
This is a good overall build against all classes and I defintley recomend THIS one.
>> *STRICTLY FOR MAGES*
6 Rage, 5 beckon, 3 stomp, 5 hs, 6 cb
Higher beckon is better because of the knockback on the fire. Hs is least important because it can be healed off.
-------------
2) 2 setups I reccomend depending on your gear. If you like using a paw. 35 int, rest dex.
Myyy personaly favorite the good ol' pure dex(;
-------------
3) I highly recommend the mecha bear only because 2 hit % can be the deciding factor of a hit or miss, or potentially a win or a lose.
-------------
4) Bear: For these fights you need to build up hit %. So. L15 artisans, snipers avian helm, L25 Gruesome shield, Snipers demon claw/paw.

Mage: Most important part for mages is damage. So. L15 expert, L26 fbow, L25 dex hween helm

The other 3 classes is best to do a mix. I like to do. L26 fbow, L15 Artisans, 25 hween helm dex
-------------
5) Bears/fox/rhino: Rage, hs, beckon, cb, stomp, (slash)
Mages/bird: Rage, beckon, hs, cb, stomp, (slash)
-------------
6)This is my 1st guide so PLEASE leave feedback:) But a few tips. HS is crucial to land on bears. If you miss this you might as well not try. And on mages CB is VERY important as well since it cannot be healed off. If you find any mistakes ill edit it:) Hope to see some new people! If your interested in fighting me, my 26 is vvrecked(;

Fighter
12-24-2013, 06:31 PM
I think Lv20 paw is better because lv20 paw wants 20 int but lv25 paw wants 35 int. Lv25 paw has %1 more hit & crit and 4 more dps. You can get that %1 hit and crit and maybe 1 more dps fIf you use 15 more dex (35-20 int). lv25 paw is rare and paw might be expensive for someones, that's why lv20 paw might be enough for the player "I think".

One more thing; If we use 4 stomp instead of 3, We can escape from the ice.

I liked the other hints and tactics. Gj man. :congratulatory:

Polussion
12-24-2013, 06:41 PM
I usually don't say this to most people but if I ever would have a partner would be you.You're and unpredicatble bear,you've topped many pros.This will be useful for all-You will be a legend keep up the good work

VVake
12-24-2013, 07:01 PM
I usually don't say this to most people but if I ever would have a partner would be you.You're and unpredicatble bear,you've topped many pros.This will be useful for all-You will be a legend keep up the good work
Thanks much. Means alot(:

VVake
12-24-2013, 07:03 PM
I think Lv20 paw is better because lv20 paw wants 20 int but lv25 paw wants 35 int. Lv25 paw has %1 more hit & crit and 4 more dps. You can get that %1 hit and crit and maybe 1 more dps fIf you use 15 more dex (35-20 int). lv25 paw is rare and paw might be expensive for someones, that's why lv20 paw might be enough for the player "I think".

One more thing; If we use 4 stomp instead of 3, We can escape from the ice.

I liked the other hints and tactics. Gj man. :congratulatory:
You're probably right. But 3 stomp escapes ice too. I recommend 3 stomp because of the max range

Afbeast
12-24-2013, 08:08 PM
nvm

Afbeast
12-24-2013, 08:26 PM
I apologize for my post.

VVake
12-24-2013, 08:33 PM
Sigh... The guy who made this "guide" is decent but talks too much crap, teams, uses offensive language, tells everyone he is "best" bear. I just don't like people who act like this in game. I mean this guide is good and all but the creator is just a jerk to me and a lot of other people. I know trash talking is allowed but this guy takes it too far. The sad part is that he acts all nice on the forums but is completely different in game. I also know that ur probably gonna start bragging that u beat me 1v1, so go ahead. It was kind of hard to 1v1 u cause I was annoyed at the time. I've know this guy for probably about a year but even when I try to be nice to him he'll say "STFU and GTFO ur trash" to me for example. I wish people were as polite as they used to be when the game first came out.

If anyone disagrees with me don't get all pissed at me. I just despise people like this. The other sad part is that people swear without typing the whole word and don't get banned/muted. Swearing is against game rules and STG doesn't do that much even though they say they try to catch them.

I'm tired of dealing with this guys bs. So im gonna keep him ignored for awhile.
You are entitled to your opinon, and I only "trash" talk to those who irritate me. I'll admit it, I am arrogant. But could you consider the thought that making people mad is partly a strategical way of PvPing?

Afbeast
12-24-2013, 08:36 PM
I apologize for this post too.

VVake
12-24-2013, 09:01 PM
You are entitled to your opinon, and I only "trash" talk to those who irritate me. I'll admit it, I am arrogant. But could you consider the thought that making people mad is partly a strategical way of PvPing?

The way u make people mad is by swearing. I might have sounded kind of mean to u in my last post, but I'm just aggravated that u were kinda nice to me like the last 3 months then u just start telling me i'm bad out of nowhere.
May I ask who you even are? I dont want this to to turn into a hatred confession post. Just trying to guide people to a decent twink.

Caiahar
12-24-2013, 10:04 PM
You could keep it to PMs guys.. :/

Kixxler
12-24-2013, 11:35 PM
lol beeeeeef

VVake
12-24-2013, 11:45 PM
lol beeeeeef
Lolwut?

PL•ayer
12-24-2013, 11:50 PM
The way u make people mad is by swearing. I might have sounded kind of mean to u in my last post, but I'm just aggravated that u were kinda nice to me like the last 3 months then u just start telling me i'm bad out of nowhere.
Kind of like how you barged into his thread and spontaneously started ranting? Great guide, btw, VV!

Yup, forums are not a place to settle personal disputes.

VVake
12-24-2013, 11:56 PM
Kind of like how you barged into his thread and spontaneously started ranting? Great guide, btw, VV!

Yup, forums are not a place to settle personal disputes.
Thats why I said to keep it related to post. But thanks ^^

Fear
12-25-2013, 01:19 AM
Wek. Jk. Uk u should add the 6 beckon 6 stomp troll/rush build. Hs stomp Sms beckon repeat ded.

Rot
12-25-2013, 01:21 AM
Wek. Jk. Uk u should add the 6 beckon 6 stomp troll/rush build. Hs stomp Sms beckon repeat ded.

trolling isnt allowed, pls be nice

Fear
12-25-2013, 01:26 AM
K. Wek.

trolling isnt allowed, pls be nice

Clashed
12-27-2013, 01:17 AM
Good stuff caleb

Afbeast
12-27-2013, 10:24 AM
Caleb, i'm sorry for being a **** and barging into your thread. Even though i'm kind of frustrated with u, i apologize. Another thing is I wasn't mad at u for rushing me (i actually don't mind that at all). So if i see u in game i will apologize there too. I will keep away from posting on ur thread again so i don't post anything stupid again. Bye.

Heroelite
12-27-2013, 12:07 PM
You're probably right. But 3 stomp escapes ice too. I recommend 3 stomp because of the max range
3 stomp doesn't escape ice, 4 does. The reason why 4 isn't necessary in most builds is because it is not common for mages to have more than 1 or 2 frost at this level.

VVake
12-27-2013, 01:42 PM
3 stomp doesn't escape ice, 4 does. The reason why 4 isn't necessary in most builds is because it is not common for mages to have more than 1 or 2 frost at this level.
My fault^

Imreallyshy
12-29-2013, 07:06 PM
I liek

Reunegade
12-29-2013, 08:21 PM
Aw, just got my 'corn ready :(

freqdealer
12-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Hey, this is my first guide. Im only making this guide because I would definitely enjoy some new faces:D
1)Build
2)Attributes
3)Face
4)Gear
5)Combos
6)Etc
--------------
1) I have 2 builds I recommend, and a third strictly for killing mages. the first one being the one I use.
>> 6 Rage, 4 beckon, 3 stomp, 6 hs, 6 cb.
This is a great build bear vs bear but mages can be a bit more tricky.
>> 6 Rage, 3 beckon, 3 stomp, 6 hs, 6 cb, 1 sms
This is a good overall build against all classes and I defintley recomend THIS one.
>> *STRICTLY FOR MAGES*
6 Rage, 5 beckon, 3 stomp, 5 hs, 6 cb
Higher beckon is better because of the knockback on the fire. Hs is least important because it can be healed off.
-------------
2) 2 setups I reccomend depending on your gear. If you like using a paw. 35 int, rest dex.
Myyy personaly favorite the good ol' pure dex(;
-------------
3) I highly recommend the mecha bear only because 2 hit % can be the deciding factor of a hit or miss, or potentially a win or a lose.
-------------
4) Bear: For these fights you need to build up hit %. So. L15 artisans, snipers avian helm, L25 Gruesome shield, Snipers demon claw/paw.

Mage: Most important part for mages is damage. So. L15 expert, L26 fbow, L25 dex hween helm

The other 3 classes is best to do a mix. I like to do. L26 fbow, L15 Artisans, 25 hween helm dex
-------------
5) Bears/fox/rhino: Rage, hs, beckon, cb, stomp, (slash)
Mages/bird: Rage, beckon, hs, cb, stomp, (slash)
-------------
6)This is my 1st guide so PLEASE leave feedback:) But a few tips. HS is crucial to land on bears. If you miss this you might as well not try. And on mages CB is VERY important as well since it cannot be healed off. If you find any mistakes ill edit it:) Hope to see some new people! If your interested in fighting me, my 26 is vvrecked(;

Why lv 26 if al the gear is lv 25 people tell me that is because u have one more skill point but at 25 you can enter 20s games isnt 25 better?( you can kill 20s)
And lv 25 reaper bear is good?
And why lv 25 mage with demon claw os worse than paw if paw has low dps
And is lv25 paw bear bad? Is better the demon claw version?
Please answer all

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

freqdealer
12-30-2013, 07:22 PM
Why lv 26 if al the gear is lv 25 people tell me that is because u have one more skill point but at 25 you can enter 20s games isnt 25 better?( you can kill 20s)
Please answer all

freqdealer
12-30-2013, 07:23 PM

Please answer all

Reunegade
12-30-2013, 07:56 PM
Triple post please

freqdealer
12-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Sorry i sent 3 posts answer pls

Suchislife
01-13-2014, 06:37 AM
What ring do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

VVake
01-13-2014, 11:25 AM
For talon fights. 2 hit 8 armor ring.
For fb fights. 10 dmg 1 crit ring.

Suchislife
01-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Thanks, but I accidentally bought a 2 hit 10 dmg ring, is that ok?

VVake
01-13-2014, 11:07 PM
Yeah that'll work just fine 1 crit isnt much of a big deal

Suchislife
01-13-2014, 11:56 PM
Okay, so I should just use the 2 hit 10 dmg for mages?

VVake
01-20-2014, 04:54 PM

Please answer all

Well L26 originated when you could do the steel block/vyxnaar/claw combo. It required 26, because basically you used to not need the "Base" requirement for an item but you could use items that added up to the required amount of attribute. So I guess most people stuck with it. Never tried reaper bear but from what I see they arent bad. And because claw has very low skill damage which is very necessary for a mage. And both paw/claw bears are decent I just much enjoy pure dex more.:)

@suchislife, yes you should.

Zerious
01-21-2014, 04:04 AM
I'd say elaborate on movements and positioning during fights. That definitely goes overlooked in many other guides. Otherwise, very nice and simple, but on point. I like it :)

VVake
01-21-2014, 08:51 AM
I'd say elaborate on movements and positioning during fights. That definitely goes overlooked in many other guides. Otherwise, very nice and simple, but on point. I like it :)
Thank you:) ill edit it tonight. Means alot from you. Coming back soon?:o

Heroelite
01-21-2014, 05:46 PM
An OG pvper is back! :O
Hi :cat:

Spyce
01-21-2014, 07:41 PM
Tried 26 bear today and holy poop do I suck..

Loaden
01-22-2014, 08:50 AM
Always remember during a 1v1 bear fight, Walk side ways, the element of surprise and stomp/beckon/hs first WILL always turn a fight around.
VS mages try to land cb and hs,
I do recommend 6 Rage, 2 beckon, 3 stomp, 6 hs, 6 cb, 1 sms, 1crip/restore/taunt(some dodge is always good, same goes for restore,some regen in a long fight is really helpful.) And much beckon isn't needed unless your str!
Lastly! Know your range! Cb:3m Slashes:4m! Have fun!

Babies123
01-28-2014, 07:59 PM
I might try 26 bear, and I have a question. Bear vs bear do you wear evidence bracer and for helm should i wear the Lv 20 plat pack helm or sniper avian helmet Lv 25?
Also, you say to hs first, whenever I verse a bear who does beckon first I can't seem to land cb :( they seem to suck u in, use their cb and stomp u away :/ how do I beat themv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear
01-28-2014, 08:03 PM
I might try 26 bear, and I have a question. Bear vs bear do you wear evidence bracer and for helm should i wear the Lv 20 plat pack helm or sniper avian helmet Lv 25?
Also, you say to hs first, whenever I verse a bear who does beckon first I can't seem to land cb :( they seem to suck u in, use their cb and stomp u away :/ how do I beat themv

if they can use cb, u can use cb. use cb only when u r close enuff. but hs needs dat spam

Babies123
01-28-2014, 08:07 PM
Okay then. Is hs or beckon first better?

Fear
01-28-2014, 10:38 PM
Okay then. Is hs or beckon first better?

Hs usually, but sometimes beckon works better for newbies (still gotta know 12m)

Babies123
01-28-2014, 10:41 PM
after I hs what do I do?

VVake
01-28-2014, 11:21 PM
Hs, beckon, cb, stomp, (slash)
And bear v bear, depends if its a 26 debuff bear like you use the L25 sniper avian, if its a nukey bear use the hween.

Babies123
01-29-2014, 01:32 AM
Okay, bear vs bear 4 beck is better?

VVake
01-29-2014, 08:45 AM
6 rage 6 hs 6 cb 3 beckon 3 stomp 1 sms

Gracious
01-30-2014, 12:45 AM
I'd say elaborate on movements and positioning during fights. That definitely goes overlooked in many other guides. Otherwise, very nice and simple, but on point. I like it :) wtf did I just read? Long time no see!

Loaden
01-30-2014, 01:04 AM
wtf did I just read? Long time no see!

Thats english my dear.

Babies123
01-30-2014, 02:04 AM
Vvake why do you use the 4 beck build?

VVake
01-30-2014, 07:20 AM
I liked it because it was a fairly easy build to use, but now im using my 3 beckon/1 slasg build again

Babies123
01-31-2014, 03:13 AM
Who would you consider the top 5 bears atm who actually PLAY?

VVake
01-31-2014, 08:58 AM
Hmm quite honestly I dont play anymore, so I really do not know. But you'll notice there are some builds that will beat you, not because you're bad but because their build is completley built to counter a build like your own.

Babies123
02-06-2014, 05:15 AM
Why don't u play?

quantionus
02-06-2014, 05:34 AM
Why don't u play?

why do u ask too many questions :D ?

VVake
02-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Well spring sports are starting up and, after playing a few other games its pretty obvious to me that this game is not very fun:b Anymore atleast.

Babies123
02-07-2014, 08:19 AM
Ahh. I assume the other game is order and
Chaos?

VVake
02-14-2014, 11:30 AM
^ Actually no. I enjoy xbox much more than this. I recommend everybody trys a different game than this because you're addicted now. But other games are uncomparabley better to this

Wrestled
04-17-2014, 05:15 PM
May I ask who you even are? I dont want this to to turn into a hatred confession post. Just trying to guide people to a decent twink.

Lol Caleb i know who he is. He was in Unknown Terrorist also. And was one of the best bears.