- Creating that takes 25minutes
- You rarely need all spells and troops
- You never lose a fight!
- You get all those resources
- You earn tons of resources

Cons:
-Hard to 100% a base
-Gold and silver dragons are your worst enemies

As you might have noticed, my friend -JMK- is usually on resource leaderboards with this strategy.
Also no one has right to call you nub because of OP strategy.

People who use bombers are seen as "not so skilled" kids who dont see the cons of bomber army and the opness of it.

Spitter strategy takes some skill to use:

1) Dont put them all in one spot
2) Use fire spells to take down one ice dragon or silver/golden
3) If you dont get the idea of this type of attacking, keep trying it in different ways. Eventually you will find how its done and you master it.
4) Smashers are just for rare cases if you need to break a wall so you can get easily to inner core of the base

Itoopeo
12-28-2013, 08:03 AM
I could easily 2 star nate with this btw

ealax
12-28-2013, 09:48 AM
U need 5 fire spells to take down silver or gold. The fire spells should be lvl3. If I do that I will probably be loosing 125k of gold just by spells. So better to go for 3 easy 50k/100k using less than 50 troops and no spells. In the same 25 mins

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ealax
12-28-2013, 09:50 AM
U should try mine. Use 10 spitters and get most of the resourses but give me ur trophies. Hehe

arielucie
12-29-2013, 05:59 AM
The easy way is throw your trophy away to 0, need 5 spiter, 5 gobler and 4 crusher!! 100%

arielucie
12-29-2013, 06:02 AM
Owwww aweeesooommeee
I use 40 bomber, 5 spell and large group of spiter to take him down!! Nicee can you teach me, next time if i find you, i attack you, and revange to give me some leason, thank you teacher, i really need you leason, pls

Itoopeo
12-29-2013, 09:07 AM
Owwww aweeesooommeee
I use 40 bomber, 5 spell and large group of spiter to take him down!! Nicee can you teach me, next time if i find you, i attack you, and revange to give me some leason, thank you teacher, i really need you leason, pls

Naaa...
Bombers are for people who have no skill

And btw 400-600 trophies is best for farming

Powerasp
12-31-2013, 02:31 AM
Naaa...
Bombers are for people who have no skill

And btw 400-600 trophies is best for farming

Sorry bro bombers is not for kids but for experience players, who wants to get above in trophies leaderboards permanently rather than going to resource leaderboards temporarily

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

Powerasp
12-31-2013, 02:36 AM

Lol it will hard for you to even 1 star my base with that much troops and spells then how can you 2 star nates base

ealax
12-31-2013, 03:00 AM
Nate has the hall exposed, so only need to take 50% of buildings plus hall and that is 2 stars.

But try power asp that will be harder for u

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk

Itoopeo
12-31-2013, 03:57 AM
If I find his base i will give it a try of course. I checked it and looks like i could get that one star from 50% and propably 60% destroyed. But not two stars.

And btw i would fqrm trophies with spitters instead of bombers. Spitters can usually 2 star base, and i can attack every 20mins = 3 attacks per hour, 2 star every time. With bombers i you can attack once per 1 hour? 1.5 hours? Dont know but you get 3 stars every time.

Thats like dps in legends games. Now its trophies per hour. Spitters=30 trophies per hour and bombers=15 or less trophies per hour.

You should really try to learn this strategy and give it a try.
Bombers really are for kids and takes no skill to 3 star a base. Plus its expensive and takes time to recreate.

Conquered
01-01-2014, 09:22 PM
If I find his base i will give it a try of course. I checked it and looks like i could get that one star from 50% and propably 60% destroyed. But not two stars.

And btw i would fqrm trophies with spitters instead of bombers. Spitters can usually 2 star base, and i can attack every 20mins = 3 attacks per hour, 2 star every time. With bombers i you can attack once per 1 hour? 1.5 hours? Dont know but you get 3 stars every time.

Thats like dps in legends games. Now its trophies per hour. Spitters=30 trophies per hour and bombers=15 or less trophies per hour.

Bombers really are for kids and takes no skill to 3 star a base. Plus its expensive and takes time to recreate.

Yo Finn, didnt knew that this game was awesome.

Btw Noob player here in BD :(

Itoopeo
01-02-2014, 08:38 AM

Yo Finn, didnt knew that this game was awesome.

Btw Noob player here in BD :(

Lol whats your IGN?

Conquered
01-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Lol whats your IGN?

Ill tell you if i got better
When your noob you need to keep it secret first. :P :D

ealax
01-03-2014, 11:21 AM
to be really true, this guide will help you to farm from high and strong players that have abandon the game and keep their mines and barn in the out layers. I can easily get god, arty fahad with this method and get 1 star, since it is harder to reach their DH. But if you have a spiral and all the hoard and sheep corral inside and mines empty you hardly get half of resources.

Each fortress requires different methods but all can be 100% with full bombers or full devas plus heals/fire and a bit of skill (not that much but I have seen so many fails).

kabuki
01-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Amazing....
Long time not play.... plz teach me how to beat dh 10....

Thanks ^^

ealax
01-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Amazing....
Long time not play.... plz teach me how to beat dh 10....

Thanks ^^

it depends, sometimes people place both coopers together so you can take down both with fire, you will probably need few more bombers, so DH9 (240 troops) or DH10 are most likely to succeed. But you can try soon on me when I get my upgrade to DH10 done.

kabuki
01-05-2014, 07:53 AM
it depends, sometimes people place both coopers together so you can take down both with fire, you will probably need few more bombers, so DH9 (240 troops) or DH10 are most likely to succeed. But you can try soon on me when I get my upgrade to DH10 done.

Thanks...but im only dh 8....no need to up grade dh 9.... i enjoy to play bc now..... i only play for hunt dh 10.... ^^

I hear from few friends u r still good... and very active....

Powerasp
01-05-2014, 10:02 PM

I will surely wait for your attack or if I see your base I will attack you so that you can revenge me.
Also all bomber attackers are not the same, the one who uses less bombers is the one who knows how to work with troops. And I think I know how to use bombers as less as possible

SMILE_KATE
01-06-2014, 09:34 AM
i have used 50 bombers lvl5 and 4 lvl3 heals against "SIVA (LVL-10 DH) " and got him only 42%.

Any suggestion to beat him.

ealax
01-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Fire the coopers and then u have a dh9 problem

Powerasp
01-08-2014, 04:30 PM
i have used 50 bombers lvl5 and 4 lvl3 heals against "SIVA (LVL-10 DH) " and got him only 42%.

Any suggestion to beat him.

Just try to get 1 or 2 star from him, its hard to get 100% from him