PDA

View Full Version : elixer menu keeps returning to home

macham
11-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Hi,

When I want to buy a tanker elixer, when i try to scroll down to look for tanker potion, the display tend to switch to the platnium home screen instead.

having difficulty to buy tanker pot. appreciate you guys look into it.

Futumsh
11-20-2010, 11:37 AM
There's a bug with the scrolling lists where it will activate whatever your finger is over when you release it (which is often the back a category button or one of the other status tabs). Try just using the bottom area of the list for scrolling for now.

Kurlz
11-20-2010, 06:02 PM
another thing to do with the pot/elixer screens, if i try to buy too many potions, i get booted to the main menu of the game, but its not by someone in the party.

revise
11-21-2010, 10:36 AM
There's a bug with the scrolling lists where it will activate whatever your finger is over when you release it (which is often the back a category button or one of the other status tabs). Try just using the bottom area of the list for scrolling for now.

The way this works is terrible. The top of the list is mega-sensitive and brings you up a level. Unfortunately it's very easy to CONSTANTLY tap the top of the list when scrolling. Needs to be redesigned. Move the button to move up a level to somewhere else.

Edit:
The bottom line for me is this: it used to be simple/possible to navigate to the potions menu and pick up some health pots in a touchy situation when I had none. Ditto a tanking elixir. This is no longer possible--certainly not as simple--because of the delicate and haughty nature of the shop's menu. You've got to take your time and be careful, lest you offend it. Not what I want to be doing when I'm dying in game.