PDA

View Full Version : OK so I don't get this....

ZeroBlu
12-24-2013, 06:13 PM
Has anyone noticed (I'm pretty sure everyone has noticed this) that we don't have any daily rewards... I mean whats up with that? PL,AL, and DL all have daily rewards although in DL it called nightly rewards and PL its daily blessing but you know what I mean. Like why doesn't SL have this? Also, when we start up spacetimestudious(dot)com have you guys noticed that SL doesn't pop up any more? Like it goes Battle Command, Arcane Legends, Etc. But no SL :(

Conquered
12-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Its because SL is unique. Yeah! :)

ZeroBlu
12-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Its because SL is unique. Yeah! :)

Yeah bro!!! :tongue:

Prestige
12-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Daily 5 minute enhancers

ZeroBlu
12-24-2013, 09:57 PM
Daily 5 minute enhancers
Well I do know that but take PL for an example you can get 3x elixirs (or in SL enhancers) for the whole day!!! (24 Hours) and like in AL they have shazbot who hands out a chest everyday only if you come on time... (Well the getting your reward applies for PL,AL,and DL. Cant be too late or else you can't receive your daily reward)

Afterglow
12-25-2013, 03:28 AM
yes i agree with you. SL has only 5 minute reward/blessing. Which is not enough for me.

Solid Scorpion
12-25-2013, 06:42 AM
Especially when the daily enhancer is 2x, not 3x like PL. With the tough mobs in later lvls this really is a pain.

+1 add daily bonus to SL, call it like "Daily Prototype Experiment" or something sci-fi-ish.

ZeroBlu
12-25-2013, 07:41 PM
Especially when the daily enhancer is 2x, not 3x like PL. With the tough mobs in later lvls this really is a pain.

+1 add daily bonus to SL, call it like "Daily Prototype Experiment" or something sci-fi-ish.
Perfect Idea!

Skeusac
12-31-2013, 02:39 AM
ur totally right SL is like a very good game (better than PL) and it doesnt have these sorts of stuff??

gison
12-31-2013, 04:07 AM
Sadly, this predicament has been going on ever since STS released AL & DL.

Lordbladex
12-31-2013, 09:44 AM
Yea u guys mine aswell give up SL has been left behind in the dust the only thing we are ever getting is cap raises and holidy vanitys thats it lol suprised u havnt noticed this by now xD

Conquered
12-31-2013, 12:24 PM
Sadly, this predicament has been going on ever since STS released AL & DL.

I miss you babe, come back to SL :'(

or i should stop SL and move on?
Lel Neva!

SayCreed
12-31-2013, 12:47 PM
I miss you babe, come back to SL :'(

or i should stop SL and move on?
Lel Neva!

Move on
Go pl
Wtf am I doing in SL Forums.

Let money burn in front of you

Snakespeare
12-31-2013, 01:24 PM
... SL has been left behind in the dust...

SL is in fact the dream child of the devs 4 years ago. They originally intended to make Blackstar, then they lost the contract (but got to keep their work -- the game engine), so they made PL to coincide with the release of the 1st iPad. To make PL they worked without pay running on faith for several months. Once PL was far enough along (once it had guilds and towns), they went back and made Blackstar but changed the name to Star Legends.

So rather than think of it as something left behind, think of it as the first game. It might actually be complete. The expectation of infinite development might be in the minds of the players but it's not realistic. The company that made PL and SL, that worked all those insane hours, is gone. The company that made AL now exists. I doubt the people at STG are willing to sacrifice all they did for PL and SL anymore. But SL and PL are not gone. We can play them with new characters, and we can help new players, or we can play the other games. But to expect infinte development is just untempered desire. Without a large player base spending scads of plat, there just isn't going to be a reason to invest in it.

I'm saying, maybe it is finished. And maybe we should see it for what it is. It is a cool thing we can enjoy. Sometimes they make us new vanities. They made it out of love. It wasn't meant to break their bank.

ON TOPIC, though: I would LOVE to see daily rewards. Have wanted them for years.

FluidShot
12-31-2013, 06:45 PM
SL is in fact the dream child of the devs 4 years ago. They originally intended to make Blackstar, then they lost the contract (but got to keep their work -- the game engine), so they made PL to coincide with the release of the 1st iPad. To make PL they worked without pay running on faith for several months. Once PL was far enough along (once it had guilds and towns), they went back and made Blackstar but changed the name to Star Legends.

So rather than think of it as something left behind, think of it as the first game. It might actually be complete. The expectation of infinite development might be in the minds of the players but it's not realistic. The company that made PL and SL, that worked all those insane hours, is gone. The company that made AL now exists. I doubt the people at STG are willing to sacrifice all they did for PL and SL anymore. But SL and PL are not gone. We can play them with new characters, and we can help new players, or we can play the other games. But to expect infinte development is just untempered desire. Without a large player base spending scads of plat, there just isn't going to be a reason to invest in it.

I'm saying, maybe it is finished. And maybe we should see it for what it is. It is a cool thing we can enjoy. Sometimes they make us new vanities. They made it out of love. It wasn't meant to break their bank.

ON TOPIC, though: I would LOVE to see daily rewards. Have wanted them for years.

Amen.

Conquered
12-31-2013, 07:49 PM
Move on
Go pl
Wtf am I doing in SL Forums.

Let money burn in front of you
Hmmm, No. :D

1 Thank = 1 Pray

Aracnus
12-31-2013, 09:32 PM
As of SL not being shown on the Home page, it's because STS(G) is showing their newest games first, to let people know what's going on NOW. Instead of back to 4 years ago, when they started.

And so what if SL doesn't have some of the features the other games don't have. Each game is meant to be somewhat different from all the others anyways.

ZeroBlu
01-01-2014, 12:34 AM

-AMEN-

Att
01-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Oh ya were discussing it in game it will be cool