PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't find droid

Purist
11-20-2010, 10:29 AM
I'm a but upset that I didn't get an antenna as I looked for droid when the tweeds were made, unfortunalty I didn't find him and the event has now ended....DEVS can you let this event run for another day and I'll try to find him again.... Really was looking forward to sporting this antenna.

Regards

Vyvin
11-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Does'nt that suck. Noob!
I kid
I got the antenna after stalking the twitter page... Missed it 3x by less than 40mins
/Vyvin

KingFu
11-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Does'nt that suck. Noob!
I kid
I got the antenna after stalking the twitter page... Missed it 3x by less than 40mins
/Vyvin

Vyvs posts are always so helpful *jokes*

Arterra
11-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Does'nt that suck. Noob!
I kid
/Vyvin

the nice thing about backgrounding is that i run twitter behind PL and every so often just switch programs. got him twice with that.

Bigsleazy
11-20-2010, 11:46 AM
I seriously accidentally ran into the droid at least 4 times. Didn't think it was that hard until people started saying that they stalked him and still couldn't find

Protank
11-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Ya been working so much i had very minimum time to find him. I never did. Owell hope they put him back on for a weekend or somrthing.

KingFu
11-20-2010, 12:15 PM
I play on iPad so no multitasking, but I did save a quick chat box as "/t droid testing" and it would say if he was online. If he was I'd hop on twitter on my phone and find him! I got an antenna for every character! He would at often times reply to me. "Droid tells you: Droooooid" hahaha

Arterra
11-20-2010, 12:38 PM
aww he never talked to me :( i even gave him a staff of ra as a thank you lol

Purist
11-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Well looks like no GMs are gunna respond soooo failed post by me

Lesrider
11-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Lol when those droid costumes are given out, there's gonna be a lot of waving going on!

Fyrce
11-21-2010, 06:05 AM
I found him lots and did not get antennae, despite waving to him. Finally, he told me I already got them and I was sure I did NOT on that character. Then I thought about it and one of my other characters had put her antenna in our mutual stash. So I took them out, and found the droid again. Voila, antennae. But the events WERE short. I was very good at catching the droid just as he was leaving. 5..4.. 3.. blah blah.

Torrentula81
11-21-2010, 08:02 AM
I saw him and tried adding to my friends list for fun. Didn't know about waving for antanea at the time. So I missed out to. Such is fine. Im sure their willl be better thing to put on my head.