PDA

View Full Version : Just tlaking about me never having luck.

Deadsoldiers
12-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Pl hates me :(
List of what happend
1. i had an esb when they were cheap and sold it now i could really need it.
2. i had pink sb lvl 10 and traded it instead of trading the lvl 70 i had :(
3. i had 10 fbows and sold them for 100k each when they still were cheap.
4. i bought alot of the new winter pinks first event cuz i thought there would be a different next year.
God i could be zillionaire by now if i would have had any luck or not been so dumb , now i only got 1.5mil total with items :(. Ok enuf of da crying have yoi experienced similar stuff?

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 08:01 AM
1. Pre glyph-elusive , traded my l56 glyph items for 1 or 2 sets. One day later, glyph became elusive. Gf.
2. I loved PVP so much back then I did not care about farming in the forg event. Now I cry.
3. I worked very hard to get a crafted orlok set when they're we're 1.3 mil. Few days later, wild angelic appeared, One Hitted me.
4. I did not try to merch back then, that's why I'm so poor even if I played 2.5 years+ ( with 1-2years of quit/break time )

If I didn't suck so much back then. I might be a zillionaire now. Now I have 1.7mil with fort set, Nuri wand set, craft orlok set , with some valuables. I sux.

Roberto077
12-25-2013, 08:15 AM
1. Bought a Sun God set 2 days after release for ~2 m

2. Sold my demonic armor before the price increased to 2m

Now I have 2.7m, an elite swift set, forty set, all L58 glyph sets, Terraquake set (earth), 2 or 3 crystalline sets, and a bit more. The point here is that it is possible to bounce back.

Argyros
12-25-2013, 08:35 AM
I had ESB + ems + 2 gold fswords+ 1 gold fb. Sold then to wammm after bsm was released for a total of around 2m. Saved ems traded for l10 pink sbl a bit later... Sold that for 1.6, then I bought a swift set, wammm scammed that from me lol. I cry now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 09:18 AM
I had ESB + ems + 2 gold fswords+ 1 gold fb. Sold then to wammm after bsm was released for a total of around 2m. Saved ems traded for l10 pink sbl a bit later... Sold that for 1.6, then I bought a swift set, wammm scammed that from me lol. I cry now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This is sad. You could've at least x25 that amount :(

Skillless
12-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Don't see the part about luck. You make mistakes, you learn.
Hopefully.

programmed
12-25-2013, 09:55 AM
I could've been rich too. I sold all my fbows for 50k each right after farming them when I could've liquidated for 300k if I saved them. If I saved them I could've had zillionaire title easily. Same happened with 2012 Halloween items. They were sold when if saved I could've liquidated and still gotten at least twice as much as I sold for. I also had the same in 71 cap when I bought an ewt and merched it instead of saved until it was discontinued and worth so much more.

DocDoBig
12-25-2013, 09:57 AM
Dayummmm pixels.

Trenton
12-25-2013, 10:05 AM
I could've had two ESB's for 4m total, which I denied.

I had black dragon, and traded it for blue dragon while blue was worth more.

I quit, gave all my stuff away, and then came back. A few people gave me around 1.5m in items, and I bounced up to 13m in just a few months, (while quitting merching to PvP) now owning a Demonic Dagger Set. Learn to merch, it definitely helps. I'm not crying anymore about the black dragon, it'll be ok.

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 10:19 AM
I could've been rich too. I sold all my fbows for 50k each right after farming them when I could've liquidated for 300k if I saved them. If I saved them I could've had zillionaire title easily. Same happened with 2012 Halloween items. They were sold when if saved I could've liquidated and still gotten at least twice as much as I sold for. I also had the same in 71 cap when I bought an ewt and merched it instead of saved until it was discontinued and worth so much more.

If I had a PL time machine and knew what would happen in da future. I might be a mega multizilionaire!

Everyone'sFavMage
12-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Why pl hates me is more pvp based.
1). When I'm playing as a bird vs mages they always dodge blast shot. Or at endgame they dodge blind.
2). When I'm playing as bird vs bear I never dodge beckon.
3). When I'm playing as bear vs bird they always dodge beckon.
I could go on,

As far as money goes, you can ask anyone who knows me. I came back October 1st after giving everything away, and from oct 1st until now I've made over 50mill. All I had was 3m that a couple friends gave me. And I merched like 24/7 for the first 2 months. Cs is your best friend. Learn the market and you can become "rich" rather quickly.

dudetus
12-25-2013, 02:11 PM
I remember when craftable elite rings were announced I bought a black drag set for 15m and everyone thought I was crazy. Smile :)

TEOKILLO
12-25-2013, 02:41 PM
If I had a PL time machine and knew what would happen in da future. I might be a mega multizilionaire!

Everyone would be lol

Argyros
12-25-2013, 03:25 PM
Why pl hates me is more pvp based.
1). When I'm playing as a bird vs mages they always dodge blast shot. Or at endgame they dodge blind.
2). When I'm playing as bird vs bear I never dodge beckon.
3). When I'm playing as bear vs bird they always dodge beckon.
I could go on,

As far as money goes, you can ask anyone who knows me. I came back October 1st after giving everything away, and from oct 1st until now I've made over 50mill. All I had was 3m that a couple friends gave me. And I merched like 24/7 for the first 2 months. Cs is your best friend. Learn the market and you can become "rich" rather quickly.

I'm still not rich, but I definitely know prices lol. Ive played since beginning of nuri cap, and never owned more than 4mish. Lel maybe because I've only bought plat twice. I just try to make it by, having fun, capping if possible, making friends and farming for cheap twink gear.

At least you have friends, and friends who would give you 3m lol!

You can still know the market, and not be "rich." I know the entire game in fact, nothing can surprise me haha, omg the hours I've spent digging up interesting old threads from when mystical was a sweet person. It cray cray.

Burningdex
12-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Idk what u guys are on about

I have never had over 500k ... Lol

Dudetus is my hero
12-25-2013, 04:06 PM
I remember when craftable elite rings were announced I bought a black drag set for 15m and everyone thought I was crazy. Smile :)

How are you so pro?

DocDoBig
12-25-2013, 04:12 PM
How are you so pro?

Ye why so obvious

Extreme
12-25-2013, 07:25 PM
1. Got ESB for 1m when it was that price and sold for 1.5m -.-"

2. Got EMS for 700k sold for 1m

3. EWT for 1.2m sold for 1.5

4. Dropped black dragon Armor and sold for 5m without looking in cs -.-" I was really pissed..

5. Bought swift recurve for 2m when it was first released, then traded it plus 500k for Elite bow when it was first released.

6. I could have bought 4 Forgottens, green n yellow ones for 500k but Im pretty sure it was lwmark who said it was gonna be a liquidated item.

7. Bought sang lb set for 2m 2 weeks before humania..

Now I has Alien mirage, Savage set, Swift set, 3m gold, Zilionaire title, green dragon set and buncha stuffs.

Somemager
12-25-2013, 10:42 PM
I myself can relate back in 2012 i was super poor and a friend told me to level up and farm feast. I did so and was amazed at my luck first ever 3x i got blue armor and gold set sold all for 7m. Later i bought Swift talon set for 7m and started to grind blacksmoke and capped (My very first time). after all the grinding i had about 15m and bought black dragon armor (int) and crafted it ( IDK WHY) I had maybe 1m and bought crusher and started over and after a few months i had my 15m back just shows if you keep at it you eventully can gain it all back!

Jig
12-25-2013, 10:52 PM
Think you guys have problems… I went to let someone borrow my torch light for fathom cause its dark but he ran away and hid somewhere behind a tree…

Promagin
12-26-2013, 02:13 AM
Erm yeh... Never really had anything bad happen to me in PL
LEL

Doodlebeast
12-26-2013, 02:34 AM
I myself can relate back in 2012 i was super poor and a friend told me to level up and farm feast. I did so and was amazed at my luck first ever 3x i got blue armor and gold set sold all for 7m. Later i bought Swift talon set for 7m and started to grind blacksmoke and capped (My very first time). after all the grinding i had about 15m and bought black dragon armor (int) and crafted it ( IDK WHY) I had maybe 1m and bought crusher and started over and after a few months i had my 15m back just shows if you keep at it you eventully can gain it all back!

Problem is... I don't have that kind of luck to get me started lel.

Somemager
12-26-2013, 09:23 AM
Most dont lolol.

Knockador
12-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Once I was off a digit while selling bunny ears (when they were worth something). Sold all of them 100k off by mistake. Checked CS for fun not expecting anything to be sold so quickly...I was wrong. Accepted all payments feeling great...until I saw my stash didn't calculate correctly....

Deadsoldiers
12-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Erm yeh... Never really had anything bad happen to me in PL
LEL
LYL*