PDA

View Full Version : Best class for PvE non-myth

S3adra
12-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Hi, i just reached the cap level using sorc.
I used decent equips and skill sets.
But i feel a little bored now.. nothing to do.. noone's in elite.. im just hunting locked and so far im not so lucky :(

I just want to ask if a Warrior Or Rogue class can give me challenge on doing PvE.. im not saying that sorc didnt gave me challenge while playing with it.. just want to try another class.

Class that can survive and own PvE dungeons with just using non-myth equips..
Pinks will do.. tia

Anarchist
12-25-2013, 12:52 PM
If you want to survive and own pve dungeons go for a war few deaths and preety static completely different from playing sorc wich i think has a similar playstyle like a rouge where you have to move a lot :)

S3adra
12-25-2013, 01:09 PM
If you want to survive and own pve dungeons go for a war few deaths and preety static completely different from playing sorc wich i think has a similar playstyle like a rouge where you have to move a lot :)

as i already experienced a damage dealer class, i think im into dealing damage rather than taking damge.
with rogue i can do a great damage with an awesome dodge and crit.. but i need guidance :P

Crowsfoot
12-25-2013, 01:22 PM
Mages are the best at crowd control. On most elite maps I prefer two mages in the party. The only map you don't want a mage is the arena.

However, a mage who constantly dies or uses a poor skill set is undesirable (same is said for all classes). My personal suggested build to a mage using legendary gear is:

Fire
Clock
Ice
Shield

Shield and clock are essential in elite, as is fire IMO, and ice offers good crowd control but won't be necessary as your survival increases as a result of better gear. Mage heal should not be part of an elite build (go ahead and hate). Mage heal is primarily a man a return skill or a last resort in the case of PvP where everyone needs their own heal. Leaving healing to the warriors who have a very high HP return as well as a shield that stops damage intake to all allies in range (the heal is also an over time return instead of the one hit and done return from a mage's heal).

For basic elite, assuming you hate locked crate hunting in kraken mines level 3 (known as km3), I would follow this guide:

Elite Breckenridge Forest: easiest elite map, drops kettle eggs.
-known as a "a kettle run"
Elite Rook's Nest: easy to PUG, drops malison eggs.
-known as a "a mali run"
Elite Lost Mage's Mine: very short map, drops snaggletooth and wrathjaw eggs.
-known as "an lmm run"
Elite Southern Seas: this map is not possible to PUG since the timer starts automatically; however, it is fairly easy to run (tip: kill the guns first). Boss drops Elite Golden Pirate Chests (EGPs).
-known as "an ss run"
Elite Oltgar's Keep: difficult, but easy to PUG. The boss drops Entombed Hammers and Elite Golden Warchests.
-known as "an olt run"
Elite shuyal Maps: these maps are te current capedmaps. As such, they are the most difficult. I would suggest having at least 2 players with some myth in your party to run these maps.

bhutkeyur
12-27-2013, 01:01 AM
Rogue hands down - I got all classes non mythic and I prefer rogue over all classes in PvE

Insane dodge rate
Can solo most elite bosses
Best single target dps
Not bad aoe dps if speced and played right
Arena - most fun/challenging to solo as non mythic rogue

I dont suggest non mythic mage - its too squishy
Warrior too too slow

inkredible
12-27-2013, 02:00 AM
non mythic warrior maybe best for pvp, i dont play any other class
ive played with legends with my warrior, its doable..

Cero
12-27-2013, 02:19 AM
Hi, i just reached the cap level using sorc.
I used decent equips and skill sets.
But i feel a little bored now.. nothing to do.. noone's in elite.. im just hunting locked and so far im not so lucky :(

I just want to ask if a Warrior Or Rogue class can give me challenge on doing PvE.. im not saying that sorc didnt gave me challenge while playing with it.. just want to try another class.

Class that can survive and own PvE dungeons with just using non-myth equips..
Pinks will do.. tia

Sorc class is by far the most challenging class in AL. you care about your survival, teams mana, hp, and most of
all Controling the mobs.
if you want another challening class, i suggest you pick warrior. Warrior class plays a major part
to complete a run in a way that none must die. Not letting a team member die is the
most challenging part as a warrior. A warrior can be played with legendary items, the rigth skills and to use skills on time.

heres a guide for yah and also read other threads about warrior class.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116050-Cero-PvP-PvE-Engame-Build

Temarichan
12-27-2013, 03:54 AM
Rogue-You love speed, you love killing fast, you can solo a boss by killing it with your hardcore awesome aimed shot, you love to poison your enemies, you love to catch them, you love to submerge yourself into a smoke bomb to conceal and give you buff. Then your better off as a speedy rogue. (The downside: less armor, health, perhaps dmg)

Warrior-you love to bring in all the enemies, you love to take on a mob,
You love to buff your teammates with special powers, you love to protect the people around you by applying an invincible shield, you love to smash everything! (The downside: hard to kill bosses, personally, they're slow).

I reccomend Warrior. Though I love rogue to the point I want a million of them,
A legendary warrior will do just fine. With a rogue, you'll be too determined to be OP xD

Anarchist
12-27-2013, 05:22 AM
Everybody read his request b4 u answer Lmao there are ppl suggesting a sorc, he doesnt need a mage feedback he already has one, he needs feedbacks for warclass or a rogueclass.

I reccomend Warrior. Though I love rogue to the point I want a million of them,
A legendary warrior will do just fine. With a rogue, you'll be too determined to be OP xD

Correct! if u want to own pve, want to survive and need challenging doing pve and doing all this with pinks pick a war. Why?

cause u have a lot of responsability during a run specially elites, if u die everybody dies, 99% u are the run leader and u hv to make sure u pull as much aggro as possible its more difficult than playing a rogue personaly as a rogue i stay behind the war and shoot, i rarely pot except when the war looses the aggro, rarely even move cuz my build grants me enough dodge and its more efficient if i dont move( the blender build).

In my opinion if u want pve challenge pick the war and leave the rogue if want a good farmer then pick the rogue, dont think rogues are OP cuz they can solo bosses keep in mind that pink rogues solo NOTHING b4 u reach a boss u have to kill the mobs and that involves cooperation with others(with just pinks they are very few profittable maps u are alble to farm alone).

phillyr
12-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Mages are the best at crowd control. On most elite maps I prefer two mages in the party. The only map you don't want a mage is the arena.

However, a mage who constantly dies or uses a poor skill set is undesirable (same is said for all classes). My personal suggested build to a mage using legendary gear is:

Fire
Clock
Ice
Shield

Shield and clock are essential in elite, as is fire IMO, and ice offers good crowd control but won't be necessary as your survival increases as a result of better gear. Mage heal should not be part of an elite build (go ahead and hate). Mage heal is primarily a man a return skill or a last resort in the case of PvP where everyone needs their own heal. Leaving healing to the warriors who have a very high HP return as well as a shield that stops damage intake to all allies in range (the heal is also an over time return instead of the one hit and done return from a mage's heal).

For basic elite, assuming you hate locked crate hunting in kraken mines level 3 (known as km3), I would follow this guide:

Elite Breckenridge Forest: easiest elite map, drops kettle eggs.
-known as a "a kettle run"
Elite Rook's Nest: easy to PUG, drops malison eggs.
-known as a "a mali run"
Elite Lost Mage's Mine: very short map, drops snaggletooth and wrathjaw eggs.
-known as "an lmm run"
Elite Southern Seas: this map is not possible to PUG since the timer starts automatically; however, it is fairly easy to run (tip: kill the guns first). Boss drops Elite Golden Pirate Chests (EGPs).
-known as "an ss run"
Elite Oltgar's Keep: difficult, but easy to PUG. The boss drops Entombed Hammers and Elite Golden Warchests.
-known as "an olt run"
Elite shuyal Maps: these maps are te current capedmaps. As such, they are the most difficult. I would suggest having at least 2 players with some myth in your party to run these maps.

Omg I LOVE WHEN U REMIND PEOPLE TO USE MAMA POTS lol nothing worse than a warrior shouting"mana" till I use heal, suck all aggro and die

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
12-27-2013, 11:59 AM
Omg I LOVE WHEN U REMIND PEOPLE TO USE MAMA POTS lol nothing worse than a warrior shouting"mana" till I use heal, suck all aggro and die

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Lol, I used to use a mage as my main. I know how annoying it is (and dangerous).

inkredible
12-27-2013, 01:48 PM
Lol, I used to use a mage as my main. I know how annoying it is (and dangerous).

it is annoying when people are depending on you too much, its a team work, not babysitting
i have a low level mage(rarely use it ) and.. I LOVE playing on him, its fun.. ive tried rogue before.. it just pissed me off lmao
its too expensive to be a rogue. if im not a warrior id be a mage .. but i dont think im gonna cap i

bhutkeyur
12-27-2013, 08:28 PM
I hate when mage use heal spell in elite when I m tanking - they just gangbang by mobs and pull all agrro even I am at peak of agrro. It really requires skill when to use heal and when do not.