PDA

View Full Version : Whims Arcane Ability

gatzoo5505
12-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Please address this issue, something seriously need to be done to its arcane ability. Currently all it does is pull stuff in. It doesnt slow or stun them just a meer pull. Something needs to be added.

Suggestions, a stun would greatly improve the quality of this pet. Another idea would be to add a snare so it can function like a rogue trap.

All the arcane pets add something with its arcane abilities. I really feel like this one adds very little almost to the point of being uselss.

At its current state a slag is more powerful in pvp. There is a reason why this pet is not utilize more as it should. I remember when Samael came out everyone wanted one and they still do.

Zeus
12-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Yes, honestly the arcane ability of arcane pets are both unique and powerful. They are abilities that people do not want to get hit with, like Samael's stun, Glacian's insane buff, or Hammerjaw's rapid group buff.

The whim brother's arcane ability is far from unique as frosteye does the same thing. It is something that should definitely be looked upon and considered improving. Heck, when the pet's price dropped from 40-50m to 20m in 2 weeks, that tells great stories that something is wrong with these otherwise cute munchkins!

Joncheese
12-25-2013, 02:46 PM
Already a thread about this dude. But I agree. It's pants.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?128961-Arcane-Ability-on-The-Brothers-Whimm

Ravager
12-26-2013, 03:30 AM
Yes, honestly the arcane ability of arcane pets are both unique and powerful. They are abilities that people do not want to get hit with, like Samael's stun, Glacian's insane buff, or Hammerjaw's rapid group buff.

The whim brother's arcane ability is far from unique as frosteye does the same thing. It is something that should definitely be looked upon and considered improving. Heck, when the pet's price dropped from 40-50m to 20m in 2 weeks, that tells great stories that something is wrong with these otherwise cute munchkins!

And with the lack of mp regen, I dont think many rogues will consider using this pet in pvp unfortunately. So only 2/3 of the classes will kind-of want the pet in its current state.