PDA

View Full Version : Market Analysis Stuff (dont wanna fail again)

Deadsoldiers
12-25-2013, 04:55 PM
LAL he said Anal O.o....
No seriously now:
So i still got a ton of pink fbows.... since prices are pretty high (5x higher than i bought them) i thought about selling them, however some people i met told me they would rise. That correct? do you think that prices will decrease in future? Will the forgotten event be ever again? (hopefully not) Just dont wanna fail as bad as i did on some other items i kept and the prices went down or i sold them and prices went up.
Not sure if this really belongs in traders section so i just put it here.

finaLWords
12-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Forgotten items are not coming back, keep them, or sell half of them, take the gamble

Gragorak
12-25-2013, 05:15 PM
Their prices will increase in the future. It's your choice whether to sell them now or sell them later for higher price.

finaLWords
12-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Their prices will increase in the future. It's your choice whether to sell them now or sell them later for higher price.

But stronger weps might come for rhose levels, so maybe the price will rise just cause the discontinued part, but no will want tjem as much if stronger weps are made

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 09:30 PM
But stronger weps might come for rhose levels, so maybe the price will rise just cause the discontinued part, but no will want tjem as much if stronger weps are made

You sir, are good. .-.

AvidLegend
12-25-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm looking for past thread but discussion on forgotten event being brought back has been discussed by developers, but they hinted at new gear instead of old, however how things have been lately that might just mean recoloring old gear lol

Doodlebeast
12-25-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm looking for past thread but discussion on forgotten event being brought back has been discussed by developers, but they hinted at new gear instead of old, however how things have been lately that might just mean renaming old gear lol

Fixed.

AvidLegend
12-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Fixed.

Lol

for the lulz
12-26-2013, 06:31 AM
forg event is definetly not coming back . sts has pretty much tried their best to get the forg items liquidated from the game .
this has brought down the number of bows and ofc its disc . imo the high level forgs are worth keeping cus you are right , the forg hype is just cus its discontinued and the liquidation price is high ,but it is unlikely that sts will come out with some other over powered class of items as it would unbalance pvp again .

Rot
12-26-2013, 08:35 AM
sell the odd level ones, keep the rest

Knockador
12-26-2013, 07:57 PM
I have a feel, that Forgotten will be re-used soon. Don't bother buying L10 forgot...no one buys to use..only resell.