PDA

View Full Version : L23 Mage?

PL病yer
12-25-2013, 07:16 PM
These a valid class? Any good? :confused:

If so, what's the gear, skill, tactics, combo, etc.?

Ty in advance.

Burningdex
12-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Only viable is kite and tank .

Tank-

6buffs

5heal 1fire drain ice light ms :)

Kite-

6bom

1bov

6fire drain

2heal 1 frost :)

VVake
12-25-2013, 07:54 PM

Tank-

6buffs

6heal 1fire drain ice light ms :)

Kite-

6bom

2bov

6fire drain

Too many points btw

PL病yer
12-25-2013, 09:53 PM

Tank-

6buffs

5heal 1fire drain ice light ms :)

Kite-

6bom

1bov

6fire drain

Dang, I wanted a rusher lol

Btw, what would gear be? And is there a better class at 22-23?

Rot
12-25-2013, 10:24 PM
Dang, I wanted a rusher lol

Btw, what would gear be? And is there a better class at 22-23?

i tried rushing on my 22 mage and it was horrible. maybe its just me but i would recommend a dex bear with high cb, bes rushehhh

PL病yer
12-25-2013, 11:01 PM
What's the gear?

mountains
12-26-2013, 02:51 AM
I have a decent dex-int old school 23 mage that hits quite hard and is totally viable. You can pm me here or in-game if you need help. At first I thought there was no hope for old school dex/int 23s, so I went str for a while too, until I finally found out how to use dex/int after the dreaded damage nerf.

Im also thinking of making a comprehensive 23 mage guide because there aren't many ppl playing this class at this level. This guide will be old school centered(my builds and tactics) Don't worry! Ill also include misc stuff such as rushing, and paw/forg/str tactics, for rich ppl who like being powerful as well, because I have used all of those in the past, and countless have messaged me for my build. However, I do not consider halloween armor, helms, and shields to be overpowered.

P.S. I can beat most hallo and forg, and str users my level with a candle wand, before and after nerfs.

-ihimi

Gracious
12-26-2013, 04:30 AM
I have a decent dex-int old school 23 mage that hits quite hard and is totally viable. You can pm me here or in-game if you need help. At first I thought there was no hope for old school dex/int 23s, so I went str for a while too, until I finally found out how to use dex/int after the dreaded damage nerf.

Im also thinking of making a comprehensive 23 mage guide because there aren't many ppl playing this class at this level. This guide will be old school centered(my builds and tactics) Don't worry! Ill also include misc stuff such as rushing, and paw/forg/str tactics, for rich ppl who like being powerful as well, because I have used all of those in the past, and countless have messaged me for my build. However, I do not consider halloween armor, helms, and shields to be overpowered.

P.S. I can beat most hallo and forg, and str users my level with a candle wand, before and after nerfs.

-ihimi i hope you do make this guide. :) it'd be a great read, if you need to collect some data, I'm more than willing to help, if needed.

PL病yer
12-26-2013, 11:57 AM

-ihimi
Yes, please do! I know you're an experienced player from 26, and I'm sure that many players would enjoy and benefit from your guide.

Imreallyshy
12-30-2013, 11:29 AM
23 mage can be very good if used right.
I recommend kite/nuke (Yes you can nuke sometimes, ive done it before on my 23 mage)

I recommend to use a pink forgbow lvl21-23, lvl 15 artisans leather, lvl 20-23 snipers/jewel thiefs helm.

Build: 5 bom, 1 bov, 1 frost, 1 ms, 5 fire, 5 lightning, 3 drain, 1 heal.
This is why i dont think it is necessary to have more than 1 heal: For mages, I normally nuke them with this gear and build, i kite bears to death, for foxes i do fine by just mana shielding when i need to, for rhinos i just kite them, and birds are easy.

Hope you find this mini-guide helpful, leave feedback please.

PL病yer
12-30-2013, 05:47 PM
23 mage can be very good if used right.
I recommend kite/nuke (Yes you can nuke sometimes, ive done it before on my 23 mage)

I recommend to use a pink forgbow lvl21-23, lvl 15 artisans leather, lvl 20-23 snipers/jewel thiefs helm.

Build: 5 bom, 1 bov, 1 frost, 1 ms, 5 fire, 5 lightning, 3 drain, 1 heal.
This is why i dont think it is necessary to have more than 1 heal: For mages, I normally nuke them with this gear and build, i kite bears to death, for foxes i do fine by just mana shielding when i need to, for rhinos i just kite them, and birds are easy.

Hope you find this mini-guide helpful, leave feedback please.

Great! I was kinda hoping for a nuke build, I'll give it a try.

Imreallyshy
12-31-2013, 10:28 AM
Okay, let me know how it works! It worked well for me, message me in game if you need help, im iimb

Doodlebeast
12-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Okay, let me know how it works! It worked well for me, message me in game if you need help, im iimb

You're not really shy are you?

Imreallyshy
01-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Yes, i usually am shy, but im not

mountains
03-06-2014, 10:23 PM
i hope you do make this guide. :) it'd be a great read, if you need to collect some data, I'm more than willing to help, if needed.

Sure thanks, but I'm quite busy with school these days. I'll do it when I have time.