11-20-2010, 02:27 PM
now that the Droid event is over... what's next??? :p

CanonicalKoi
11-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Ponies!!! (still hoping)

Arterra
11-20-2010, 02:50 PM
THE EVENT HAS EVOLVED!!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?13047-Calling-out-Spacetime-Droid-Costume

/know the facts

King Kamehameha
11-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Lol ponies why not try and think of ideas for when Pl is 1 year old (after Christmas and new year)(also when was PL first out I don't know :P)

Bigsleazy
11-20-2010, 04:51 PM
I think the next Event is trueplayer running one random player through victory lap for as long as they want. So whenever you see a game of his open, make sure to join! It could be you

Arterra
11-20-2010, 05:21 PM
I think the next Event is trueplayer running one random player through victory lap for as long as they want. So whenever you see a game of his open, make sure to join! It could be you

lol i have given up on his games. especially since im the one who used his booting as a thread topic...

Bigsleazy
11-20-2010, 06:04 PM
One time I ran half a game with them before they realized that I've only been playing for five months and am therefore incompetent and useless. Booted halfway to ol, very confusing moment.

CanonicalKoi
11-21-2010, 08:47 AM
Lol ponies why not try and think of ideas for when Pl is 1 year old (after Christmas and new year)(also when was PL first out I don't know :P)

If you'd ever played a Mage before the changes to AO3 and made the long walk from the respawn to the Keeper, or worse, the one back to Gurgoxx, over and over again, you'd understand the desire for a pony. There was some talk of checkpoints for mages...

Lesrider
11-21-2010, 09:39 AM
Lol maybe rollerblades instead if a pony? I just can't picture a mount fitting into the small screen with the current game design.

CanonicalKoi
11-21-2010, 10:39 AM
That's why ponies and not horses, silly. ;) Small rainbow, unicorn ponies that are great for herding mobs. I'm still working on the branding iron design.

Lesrider
11-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Lol and these ponies are allowed inside ancient tombs? ;)

Lesrider
11-21-2010, 10:47 AM
One time I ran half a game with them before they realized that I've only been playing for five months and am therefore incompetent and useless. Booted halfway to ol, very confusing moment.

When trying to build a perfect team, I'll sometimes boot people if we have too many of one class. But after a certain amount of time, I find it rude. Once you've started the game, no booting should take place, if the person started with you. At least IMO. If the whole team realizes we have a weak link already deep into the game, we might start a new game without them just to avoid booting. Bit extreme maybe?

CanonicalKoi
11-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Lol and these ponies are allowed inside ancient tombs? ;)

Certainly. Everyone knows rainbow unicorn ponies are housebroken. ;) I don't know what's in store for the next level, but it'll be great, I'm sure.

duhchi
11-21-2010, 06:56 PM
I would love a thanksgiving day pink twink dungeon :::O I want to kill turkeys.