PDA

View Full Version : Will there be another mythic weapon weekend?

Zeus
12-26-2013, 12:07 AM
Personally, I think it's about time!

I mean, to keep sales going, it would be the smart business decision after winter content, right? Especially to keep people burning up their plat reserves from Xmas sales at a healthy rate?

If any developers could comment, that would be appreciated.

If any players could comment to show the demand, that would also be appreciated!

BudakGemuk
12-26-2013, 12:11 AM
I personally think theyll apply the event after all the current event is over. If they release itnow, therell be too many mythic? Idk

HeartlessR
12-26-2013, 01:21 AM
Agreed last one was like 7 months ago we need one for this expansion. It'd be a smart move on there part considering the amount of money they made off this event alone.

Gesaffelstein
12-26-2013, 03:57 AM
Yes please!

~

aarrgggggg
12-26-2013, 05:05 PM
Yuppers we need another myth weapon weekend not enough lvl 36 weapons in game right now.
The prices are........ a joke in my opinion.

Int
12-26-2013, 05:08 PM
Mythic helms are super cheap atm, if mythic weekend comes.... Well, Mythic helms will drop, down the drain to 1m

Temarichan
12-26-2013, 05:20 PM
I'd would like a short time mythic drop weekend perhaps. I'm not a locked crate opener, but I'd like to buy some of the last mythic items to complete my set.

Terracio
12-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Well i think its about time for one. Personally im not opening any crates until weapons are back and know many others with same mentality.

Maybe they could make crates drop only weapons for that particular weekend to avoid other items devaluing. (still coming from elite chests though)