PDA

View Full Version : Whats the point of it or is it for lawls?

Somemager
12-26-2013, 12:42 AM
Lately i've been seeing int foxes, int bears, and int birds. My question is "Are they any good"? I know int bear is good but fox and bird why? Ive seen Elite Branch birds but never in action and i heard fox was meant to be int/dex o.O

NECROREAPER
12-26-2013, 12:44 AM
Int bird is actually really good, at certain levels it dominates at PVP, but I'm no PVPʻer so I wouldnʻt be able to tell you which levels its good for. As far as PVE goes its actually pretty useful, with the only downfall being that they cannot heal themselves or the party like how a mage can.

ThePvpTwink
12-26-2013, 12:47 AM
Int bear is good.
Foxes were meant to be a mix of int/dex.
Int birds are ok, I believe they were good at l70 pvp before, not so sure now...

Somemager
12-26-2013, 12:52 AM
For foxes i was talking about are they any good in int gear?

ThePvpTwink
12-26-2013, 03:02 AM
Yes

Somemager
12-26-2013, 09:21 AM
Okay thanks for the info guys i may try out every class int because strength and dex are boring me atm.

Argyros
12-26-2013, 09:51 AM
Well actually, a big plus for going into at lvl 71 and 76 for pve, is that elite branch and crafted fish staff, are aoe weapons. So if you in mega maze or somewhere, and there is a huge group of mobs, instead of auto one hitting 1 mobs, you may kill 5. Its very useful for big groups of mobs like that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Extreme
12-26-2013, 09:52 AM
Lol, population of "ints" decrease by a lot because of the stats on the fiery set. I would try int bird its decent in both PvE and PvP, I'd go with the goddess set, problem is I'm often insta-boot-ed in PvE.

Reunegade
12-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Try L61 int bird. It is very good pre-nerf; not sure about now. It could kill birds and have a massive amount of restored health with restore, along with 5 H/S.

Suentous PO
12-26-2013, 11:00 AM
It's the sets proc that creates a combo. Sets like Lilith, and sand goddess when paired up with an Intbird or intrhino. Similar to a snowball launcher freezes an enemy and bear stomps makes a combo.

The fox was intended to be int/dex (with int causing more poison damage) but Fluffinstuff did some research and found dex lead to higher damage.

Oh yeah, I have to admit I make odd toons just because I woke up.
Sometimes I don't know why I do things XD

Trenton
12-26-2013, 11:13 AM
L51 Royal Sewer Wand Bird (Int/Str) is really good in PvP, trash in PvE haha.

L56 Charmin' Bird is meh, it can nuke some classes, but gets destroyed by strength sets.

L61 Lilith Bird= The best class ever. It can kill SOME mages, any bird, except good warbirds, and any glyph bear but orlok bears. (Unless they suck)

L71 Goddess Bird= Also very good. So fun lol, loved to hear "How!" from others.

Dudetus is my hero
12-26-2013, 11:48 AM
Just ask dudetus to teach you he's the best player in the game

Caiahar
12-26-2013, 02:23 PM
I have a friend who is a fiery wand int bird xD
Surprisingly, he was a bit tankier than a dex bird, and almost same dmg as one O.o