PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Chapel on Arcane Legends

Carlozgood
12-26-2013, 04:43 AM
Having a wife/husband in the game would be a great idea...

It would be fun having wife/husband for paying a amount of gold to it

Just wondering if you can make this one :)

Mysteka
12-26-2013, 10:37 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=130629
See here ;)

I like the Idea very much :)

Crowsfoot
12-26-2013, 10:59 AM
Wow, a lot of threads and postsa on this matter.

Apparently all people wanted for Christmas was a spouse.

Vystirch
12-26-2013, 11:37 AM
Lol, I only wanted it for valentines :) And I got it :)

It's possible to do without STS making stuff for it... You know that right?

inkredible
12-26-2013, 11:46 AM
............................................ wth

Otahaanak
12-26-2013, 11:55 AM
A sure sign is time to stop playing.

Next thing we will see is Howard under the bridge with the Troll.

wvhills
12-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Yeah, go outside and meet some people. Limit gaming to an hour a day and find some hobbies.

Int
12-26-2013, 03:16 PM
It's not valentines yet ._.

Striderevil
12-26-2013, 03:24 PM
please never put anything like marriage and the sort STS. Its possibly the worst idea in mmorpgs.

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 03:25 PM
Lol nowadays i barely log in just to greet a friend and socket gems, i play for fun when i feel like and i love this idea its not a matter of going out or coming in or finding a hobby, dont think at marriage in Al as eeeem a "girlish thing" it brings profit in cooperating, farming and knowing ppl u,u. And if there should ever be a marriage implementation (impossible) the idea should be brought up now and not on the 14th of feb xD

Marrying is making a agreement ingame for farming and the more you farm with ur partner, who can be a friend, a guildmate, your dog whatever the better things get. click the link Mysteka linked for details. xD

Ebezaanec
12-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Nah..

You all know that the difference between marriage and a regular relationship is: A document!

That's right! The difference is the certificate of marriage that you pay to own..

Do we need to implement prenup, priest, wedding designer, jeweler, lawyer NPCs? Too much?

Temarichan
12-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Lol You can try having a marriage at the GH. I think it'll serve the same purpose.

P.s. Don't marry someone online...especially in a game.....

aarrgggggg
12-26-2013, 05:01 PM
This brings the game Fable to mind...in which i had 7 spouses and 22 children.

Yes polygamy was allowed in that game. They also had an in game brothel.

Go play Fable for these types of interactions.

I dont like this idea for this game.

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Nah..

You all know that the difference between marriage and a regular relationship is: A document!

That's right! The difference is the certificate of marriage that you pay to own..

Do we need to implement prenup, priest, wedding designer, jeweler, lawyer NPCs? Too much?

This brings the game Fable to mind...in which i had 7 spouses and 22 children.

Yes polygamy was allowed in that game. They also had an in game brothel.

Go play Fable for these types of interactions.

I dont like this idea for this game.

7 Spouses lmao u are a lucky guy.. But seriously let me explain this not fable but Al nobody is here to make children what we want is arcane and myths the purpose of a marriage(think of it as a Alliance or partnership) is to play along with ur friend growing together and gaining in it. No babies No wives drama No trouble. its just a more complicated and specialized party!

aarrgggggg
12-26-2013, 05:16 PM
7 Spouses lmao u are lucky guy.. But seriously let me explain this not fable but Al nobody is here to make children what will want is arcane and myths the purpose of a marriage(think of it as a Alliance or partnership) is to play along with ur friend growing together and gaining in it. No babies No wives drama No trouble. its just a more complicated and specialized party!If you are suggesting combining your gold/items with another player like a real marriage then i hate to say it but divorce rate will be 99% as it would only give scammers another and easier way to steal your stuff......Will never happen

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 05:24 PM
If you are suggesting combining your gold/items with another player like a real marriage then i hate to say it but divorce rate will be 99% as it would only give scammers another and easier way to steal your stuff......Will never happen

Dunno if it will link it properly but read this page:

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?130629-What-if-we-could-marry-Who-would-you-marry

Terracio
12-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Only if it costs 250 plat from each side.

razerfingers
12-26-2013, 06:02 PM
I have a girlfriend irl so i say no ill get shot with this feature. Gold diggers tryna marry mehh lel

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

xXz21
12-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Metin2 idea. no?

BudakGemuk
12-26-2013, 06:35 PM
It'll become something like maplestory if they have wedding stuff haha funny if a warrior marries a mage XD

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 06:42 PM
Metin2 idea. no?

Yes and there it works preety well. Anyway this is the last time am saying it is an alliance for farming and u dont hv to make an alliance with ppl u dont like or want to scam u, this is not the implementation that will bring scammers, scammers are already in d game and by the way most scams are just err bcuz of dumb victims as i said its an alliance for boosting ur farm not for breeding babies or having a fiancee who wants to understand understands... Sigh u.u

Ebezaanec
12-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Lol.. What happens when a "partner" goes MIA?

Does the game create "Widow" status?

Temarichan
12-27-2013, 12:07 AM
Lol.. What happens when a "partner" goes MIA?

Does the game create "Widow" status?

*puts on [I-Am-Single] title to see what happens*

*shivers*

Ebezaanec
12-27-2013, 12:08 AM
*puts on [I-Am-Single] title to see what happens*

*shivers*

Check the finger for a tan line! :D

bhutkeyur
12-27-2013, 12:43 AM
lol many people havnt tried role playing in mmo :) its fun
IMO - good idea but dev would like to invest time on other better things.

Anarchist
12-27-2013, 05:32 AM
lol many people havnt tried role playing in mmo :) its fun
IMO - good idea but dev would like to invest time on other better things.

I think so too..better a new expansion or arcane armors lol but who knows maybe on san valentine....Nah they won't do it xD

VanRah
12-27-2013, 05:41 AM
If u want bonus farming make a party with ur guild mates.
Guilds exist for a purpose...
This wedding thing is just out of place...

Grimcry
05-31-2019, 10:38 PM
Lol looking back at this thread they actually added marriages

Kyptix
05-31-2019, 10:42 PM
did you really just bump a thread from like 6 years ago. shame

Azerothraven
06-01-2019, 12:40 AM
did you really just bump a thread from like 6 years ago. shame
..some GoT refrences