PDA

View Full Version : What if we could marry? Who would you marry?

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 05:22 AM
Its a bit complicated but if you want to make an alliance with a friend u hv to buy 2 rings from a npc one for urself one for ur friend each cost X money
(X would be a high value,this way ppl won't brk or form an alliance without thinking twice cuz they will loose thier money)

if two males or females irl want to make an alliance thats their buisness.

There will be an npc a sort of "pastor/ counsellor/ alliance maker" that teleports the two partners to a special map to celebrate this new partnership and everybody can join the celebration of the alliance but the two partners can kick out who they want.
they could be also more special movement effects like"slap" "kick" "fight" "dance" "kiss" "dance with another person" ( When ppl drink and get high during festivities theres always trouble XD and this are small fries for the developers sts pro xD)

Now the important part, what are the benefits of declaring an Alliance? bonus in farming:
- more exp
- x % luck/reroll
- x% crit
- x% dodge
ecc
Although to activate this bonus you hv to be in the same map and same pt with ur partner.

there could be a Alliance lvl which just lk a pet grows from lv 1 to actual cap and the more the Partners play together the more thier Alliance level grows. thier ALv determinates the x values in the bonuses
example
- lvl 1 0% bonus
-lvl 10 0.5% Bonus
- lvl 15 1% Bonus

A good idea would be giving an Alliance bonus point each time the ALv goes up so the alliance can specialize into some certain bonus.
Your Alv grow by farming with ur partner.

I thought of this implementation as a marriage earlier but the word "marriage" scares to death so many ppl so i changed it to "Alliance".
IMO i think it would be nc to hv this for San valentines day :D :D.
(Got the idea from Carlozgood thx bruh)

Akizah
12-26-2013, 08:10 AM
+1 to that idea
Reminds me of a game I played before AL.
It never used to have marrying, but you could pick a soulmate (a girl could pick a girl and a boy could pick a boy)
You had a soulmate level and then every time you played together you gained experience and your soulmate level went up.
And also there would be apple and when you killed mosters it would get bigger. When you killed enough the apple would explode and you would get a bonus ( it was sometimes gold, sometimes experience and a few other things that i cant remember)
And there was a special chat for talking to ur soulmate
It was really fun having a soulmate and i think it would be awesome to have something like that on AL :D

Mysteka
12-26-2013, 09:01 AM
What a brilliant idea :D I would be for it ;)
Mage and Rogue , what a funny idea if they were married xD Rogue and Warrior certainly looks best :D

vogel
12-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Im all for more options but I fail to see how this would fit in the lore and overall gameplay.

vogel
12-26-2013, 09:17 AM
Also by giving the married couple all kinds of benefits makes it mandatory to be married in this game.

Commanderkeen
12-26-2013, 09:32 AM
if two males irl want to marry thats their buisness but except for smurf who are bisex two ppl from same class cant marry.

Why? As a matter of fact I know several females that play as warrior class. So your saying my girlfriend and I can't get married cause we both play as warrior class?

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 09:35 AM
Why? As a matter of fact I know several females that play as warrior class. So your saying my girlfriend and I can't get married cause we both play as warrior class?

Hmm i thought it this way a war cant marry a war and a rogue cant marry a rogue this a marriage not an alliance.

if you want to marry your friend in real life and you are both males or females its not a problem as long as you chose a compatible sex combination in the game.

Commanderkeen
12-26-2013, 09:42 AM
Hmm i thought it this way a war cant marry a war and a rogue cant marry a rogue this a marriage not an alliance.

if you want to marry you friend in real life and you are both males its not a problem as long as you chose a compatible sex combination in the game.

So your saying either my girlfriend or I must choose a rogue class that we both dread playing as to become married? I see flaws in your thinking.

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 09:44 AM
Im all for more options but I fail to see how this would fit in the lore and overall gameplay.

i think introducing a marriage update will help a lot in developing good relationship between players and knowing each other better and u can have nice benefit if you have this pal of yours in game you always do everything with, and who dont like weddings? wouldnt you like your char to dance kiss drink ecc in the marriage chapel you can do all of this and only there.

as for sts they can make money introducing boosting elixirs for only couples... or awesome vanities armors(even with same stats like others already existing) only couples could wear all this stuff.
leaderboards, pets for couples special abilities if ur marriage level is at cap(not necessary overpowered even just a graphic thing) the opportunities ar large :)

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 09:48 AM
So your saying either my girlfriend or I must choose a rogue class that we both dread playing as to become married? I see flaws in your thinking.

you cant get everything you want sir and btw this is just an idea if sts (errr impossible) ever chose to do this maybe they will allow weddings between chars of the same class who knows but that wont be a marriage anymore but an alliance.

Ebezaanec
12-26-2013, 10:42 AM
It's an interesting idea, but it just doesn't go with AL..

Pretty soon, we will need a Lawyer class altogether...

Rare
12-26-2013, 10:46 AM

if you want to marry your friend in real life and you are both males or females its not a problem as long as you chose a compatible sex combination in the game.

That's absurd. Bigotry doesn't even escape online gaming?? Lol

keikali
12-26-2013, 10:47 AM

This.

There are cases where things like these get out of hand and I'm not talking about in AL. Lets just say, it might sound good on paper, but once its implemented and done, its probably a snowball going downhill.

Rare
12-26-2013, 10:48 AM
This.

There are cases where things like these get out of hand and I'm not talking about in AL. Lets just say, it might sound good on paper, but once its implemented and done, its probably a snowball going downhill.

Modrama!!! On another note, we will also need in game prenups.

Crowsfoot
12-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Personally I would marry someone in real life who isn't made of pixel.

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 11:03 AM
That's absurd. Bigotry doesn't even escape online gaming?? Lol

lol its not bigotry as i stated if two males wants to marry or two women wants to marry they can do it all they have to do is choose the correct combination a war is a man a rouge a woman a smurf is a em unisex. anyway sts will eventually have the last word on this xD

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 11:05 AM
This.

I think the only prob with this types of implementation are scam problems but scam are already a problem in AL so nothing new on the horizon

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Personally I would marry someone in real life who isn't made of pixel.

Me too xD currently engaged and looking forword to marrying.

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 11:08 AM

there is a npc for divorce in this idea, a sort of lawyer. if you divorce u loose the 1m for the wedding rings but u still have ur wedding costumes and u can re sell

Akizah
12-26-2013, 11:09 AM
There are cases where things like these get out of hand and I'm not talking about in AL. Lets just say, it might sound good on paper, but once its implemented and done, its probably a snowball going downhill.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it wont work. But i have seen it in another game ( similar to AL) and it worked, so maybe it will

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 11:20 AM
Also by giving the married couple all kinds of benefits makes it mandatory to be married in this game.

its mandatory also to have all myths and arcane pets
but not everybody have them xD

Amazonina
12-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Married on here is joke. I was "married to a rouge" we r divorced lmao!

Temarichan
12-26-2013, 04:50 PM
Perhaps a PARTNERSHIP

If I married a smurf, I don't want a smurf/rogue hybrid son/daughter if there's even a gender to them

If I married a warrior, I don't want a bulky son/daughter.

....JOKE HAHA

(Back to serious mode) But +1 on the idea about the benefits of being "married". As I said, perhaps the word partnership or teammate would be more...appropriate.

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Perhaps a PARTNERSHIP

If I married a smurf, I don't want a smurf/rogue hybrid son/daughter if there's even a gender to them

If I married a warrior, I don't want a bulky son/daughter.

....JOKE HAHA

(Back to serious mode) But +1 on the idea about the benefits of being "married". As I said, perhaps the word partnership or teammate would be more...appropriate.

Yes i agree with you, partnership or alliance is better everybody seem so afraid of the word "marriage" or getting married and miss the important points. =_='

Temarichan
12-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Yes i agree with you, partnership or alliance is better everybody seem so afraid of the word "marriage" or getting married and miss the important points. =_='

"Nice Bonus/Buff! To whom are you married to?"

xXz21
12-26-2013, 06:20 PM
metin2 stuff no? this is example is like same with metin2 marry..

Kakashis
12-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Marry and use kids as pets!

Carlozgood
12-26-2013, 08:50 PM
(first of all forgive my grammatical horrors :s)

Its a bit complicated but if you want to marry (at your on risk) you hv to buy 2 rings from a npc one for the husband the other one for the wife each cost 500k (500k cuz matrimony isnt an easy buisness you have to work for it and this way ppl won't divorce without thinking twice cuz they will loose thier money)

then you have to buy special matrimony costumes a suit for the man a wedding gown for the woman(here sex is a big big big problem cuz what is a smurf(?)) smurf are hybrid ok so these are marraige combinations:

smurfs + war
smurf + rogue
rogue+war
smurf + smurf ( lol )

if two males irl want to marry thats their buisness but except for smurf who are bisex two ppl from same class cant marry.

then thier will be an npc a sort of "pastor" that teleport couples to the chapel and everybody can join the marriage but the couples can kick out who they want.
they could be also more special movement effects like "dance" "kiss" "dance with another person" (this are small fries for developers sts pro xD)

benefits of marrying could be bonus such as:
-more exp
- x % luck/reroll
- x% crit
- x% dodge
to hv this bonus you hv to be in the same map and same pt with ur partner
ecc

there could be a Matrimony lv which just lk a pet grows from lv 1 to actual cap and the more the couples play together the more thier matrimony lv grows. thier ML determinates the x values in the bonuses
example

- lvl 1 0% bonus
-lvl 10 0.5% Bonus
- lvl 15 1% Bonus
- cap lvl 5% to every bonus

This are just approximate values and it's just a idea but i would like to actually marry and have a fix person thats always ready to run a map with me and the more hard we farm better things get. Happy boxing day :D :D

(Got the idea from Carlozgood thx bruh xD)

No problemohh xD

DagnyTaggart
12-26-2013, 09:19 PM
I'd marry hakoom.

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 09:27 PM
Marry and use kids as pets!

Lol that would be child abuse!

But seriously no kids marriage is for tightning relationship with ur game friend or simply an alliance between u and a random friend or guildmate :D

VanRah
12-27-2013, 05:02 AM
O.o
When I first saw this thread I thought at a joke...
I'm never going to marry someone in a game -.-
Geeeh, this is a fighting game... we are not playing barbies... -.-

Anarchist
12-27-2013, 06:10 AM
I Edited the thread removing the marriage stuff its more better thinking it like as an alliance i also removed the sex restrictions so the alliance can be between any class :)
I thinks its way better now thanks for contribuiting leaving ur opinions :D :D

Crowsfoot
12-27-2013, 11:38 AM
Or we can ​steal the attack combos system from PL and save the time reinventing a system that may or may not work.

Ravager
12-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Itd only work if I can marry more than 1.

Snakespeare
12-27-2013, 01:56 PM
What a fun idea for a Valentine's Day event!

Instanthumor
12-27-2013, 02:08 PM

I second this motion.

Anarchist
12-27-2013, 03:14 PM

Lmao.

Snakespeare
12-27-2013, 03:26 PM
If you're married and the other player quits, you get all their stuff, but not their toons. If you divorce them you get half their stuff and they get have your stuff.

There is a slight problem regarding Notts. They are mono-gendered. They don't even have the same equips. I think they reproduce by mitosis.

Anarchist
12-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Or we can ​steal the attack combos system from PL and save the time reinventing a system that may or may not work.

Dunno about this combo system never played PL :)

If you're married and the other player quits, you get all their stuff, but not their toons. If you divorce them you get half their stuff and they get have your stuff.

There is a slight problem regarding Notts. They are mono-gendered. They don't even have the same equips. I think they reproduce by mitosis.

Ahahah if it was that way then me that thought about this idea won't even bother myself marrying or making an alliance with someone xD

Vystirch
01-07-2014, 02:42 PM
I know who I would tie the knot (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85281-Tying-the-Knot!-lt-3&highlight=Tying+knot) with .:)

~Vys

StopDrop'N'Troll
01-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Im a player though.

Avshow
01-07-2014, 04:46 PM
this is tooooo long to read

LordDravek
01-07-2014, 04:54 PM
What if we made babies and they killed with us? (Death by diaper rash) What if we made houses and boats and each had professions?

Lol. Let's not make a great MMO into the Sims.

Sorcerie
01-07-2014, 04:56 PM
This is hilarious considering that players already shout in towns "I need a gf/bf"

Implementing something like this would take that weird nonsense to a whole other level.

I could see it now, "who wants to marry me?" "Need Wife" "Need Husband"...Plz no. :/

Anarchist
01-07-2014, 07:43 PM
Please read the content before posting uncostructive opinions about babies, cars, wives, husbands and sims.

Its not a marriage neither a engagement or a barbie play with your sisters this is a party at a deeper level meant for farming.

Sent from my room half asleep.

baddiva
01-07-2014, 10:57 PM
I will still marry my wife

Linkincena
01-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Marrying on valentine's day is prohibited xD
Hehe

Vystirch
01-08-2014, 01:53 AM
Marrying on valentine's day is prohibited xD
Hehe

Lol

http://youtu.be/vPavpzEoFwE

-Vys

VanRah
01-08-2014, 03:47 AM
why don't u close this thread? it's ridiculous...

Demonfaith
01-09-2014, 06:16 AM
Ok this sounds gr8 but only if sts can give the oportunity for the players to choose between male or female characters since girls plays on mage and warr and guys play rogues so would b better if sts give the oportunity to the players to choose what gender they want =3

StopDrop'N'Troll
01-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Something else to add

/d command

/d(desperate chat)

Anarchist
01-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Ok this sounds gr8 but only if sts can give the oportunity for the players to choose between male or female characters since girls plays on mage and warr and guys play rogues so would b better if sts give the oportunity to the players to choose what gender they want =3

I think i mistaked the title of this thread from the begining... cause nobody understands its a alliance you make with a friend ingame that you are always with or farm with so since you always do most things togerther why not have a booster in bonus?

the more you farm with your friend more bonus you get...Thats all.

Saribeau
01-09-2014, 11:49 AM
i admit i see flaws in what i read. i didnt read all the responses so this may have already been said, but no marriages! sts needs to avoid offending ppl who support both beliefs in marriage, so stay away from that. do alliances. and once u ally someone u cannot chose again for scamming reasons. (take stuff and un ally) and for ur info most rogues i know are dudes. including myself. my forum name was my first rogue name, but most people think imma girl >:(

thanya_bluegirls
01-10-2014, 02:30 AM
lolololololol XD

VanRah
01-11-2014, 07:57 AM
I'd only marry my alt if I'm forced to.
Alliances can exist but only betweens guilds, there is no point in alliance between just 2 persons.
That said, close this thread, it's ridiculous.

Anarchist
01-11-2014, 09:15 AM
I'd only marry my alt if I'm forced to.
Alliances can exist but only betweens guilds, there is no point in alliance between just 2 persons.
That said, close this thread, it's ridiculous.

The fact you find the thread to be ridiculous is your cup of tea :)

As for me i think this is a good idea for febraury 14 to celebrate the theme of San Valentines day: Love friendship and union.

VanRah
01-12-2014, 07:30 AM
The fact you find the thread to be ridiculous is your cup of tea :)

As for me i think this is a good idea for febraury 14 to celebrate the theme of San Valentines day: Love friendship and union.

Go play another game if u want to marry so bad... don't ruin this game with this loveydovey ****

We are in war! :P

Anarchist
01-12-2014, 07:51 AM
Go play another game if u want to marry so bad... don't ruin this game with this loveydovey ****

We are in war! :P

You call this a war game lmao!!
Dude pvp, the war side of this game, is like tea party:
you run after random players and clear them, nothing challenging, anyone that looses makes a fuss, theres no good competition that leads to improvement but guilds chitty chat, no excitement , no strategy.
Where do you see a war in. all this.

Anyway you are discussing about something you don't want to even understand and probably will never be implementated so leave it alone.

VanRah
01-12-2014, 08:07 AM
You call this a war game lmao!!
Dude pvp, the war side of this game, is like tea party:
you run after random players and clear them, nothing challenging, anyone that looses makes a fuss, theres no good competition that leads to improvement but guilds chitty chat, no excitement , no strategy.
Where do you see a war in. all this.

Anyway you are discussing about something you don't want to even understand and probably will never be implementated so leave it alone.

If the so called war side of this game is like a tea party then thanks to try making it worse adding this marriage thing -.-

Yes I don't understand this thread at all because as I already stated before alliances are between more people, not just a pair...
If u called the thread "guild alliances" or something like that then I could have agreed with u somehow, but as far as I read this thread is about childish stuff -.-

Hinataa
01-12-2014, 08:16 AM
If ring is diamond, ill consider this idea lol

Anarchist
01-12-2014, 08:22 AM
If ring is diamond, ill consider this idea lol

LoL!