PDA

View Full Version : new, with a game play quesiton

vixter
11-20-2010, 03:48 PM
Hey all, just started the game and loving it so far, absolutely the best game ive seen on a cell phone. also glad to see that the prices of maps are affordable, and as a big mmo player i will gladly pay to support the game.

anyways, so i have a question regarding the game. ive noticed that when i am in a fighting map (not sure what its exactly called, a dungeon i guess) other people are in a party with me. I see people come and go in the party, and I was wondering if there is anyway I can leave the party and do things on my own (kill the monsters, do the quests on my own). only reason why i ask is because i see some AFK'ers around the starting point and theyre leaching xp >_> (btw, is xp the same in a party or is it split up?)

cant think of anything else to ask at the moment but thanks in advance ^^

Arterra
11-20-2010, 03:55 PM
welcome to your new life hidden under the covers in a dark room, hours and hours of it until you get that item you are looking for!! and it being worth it!!!

you can host a game in the world map screen, and set a password so that only those with password or on friend list can join. However, you get the same xp whether you go solo or with people, and if they are afk in the entrance of the instance, well as soon as the fighting goes a little farther away they are out of range to get xp. just keep looking thru games till you find one with active, good players! the game is a teamwork driven one, so find some friends and PL-it-up!

vixter
11-20-2010, 04:03 PM
lol, ok thanks, that helped lol.

a few more questions came to mind also,

how do i take a screenshot of the game? im playing on an android.

and, if/when i did get an item worth selling, how do i advertise for it? (besides the forums?), like, is there any place that is worth saying about it out loud?

Futumsh
11-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Taking screenshots is something of an ordeal on android currently, at least for non-rooted users. We've got it on our list to add some in-game support for it, but may be some time before we get to it.

There is a consignment shop in Fort Blackstone (Balefort Castle campaign towne) where you can put items up for sale to other players for a small fee.

Pharcyde
11-21-2010, 03:16 AM
You can also sell items in townes by saying "Buying/selling 'item' for 'price' ".

Also another question that was not answered. XP is not shared. Only things shared is gold. Every player that joins the party takes the gold drop by 1/2. So every person splits the amount of gold you get by 50%. So if theres five people in the party, you will only get 1/5 the gold you would solo.