PDA

View Full Version : biggest riddle for me :o

Mandingow
12-26-2013, 05:33 AM
hey everyone. first of all, merry christmas and happy new year for you, wherever you are :)

so, the riddle.. : ill show you 2 pictures of my warrior, a screenshot from my view, aka a "selfie", and a screenshot from my rogue, as an outter view.

well, one of them isnt really a screenshot but it will do. so my question is the following: why do i have much more strength and damage from my view, but way more low from an outter one? maybe im a noob and this is longtime-answered question but.. jesus i was so happy that i reached 6k health with prance, and when i was about to show it to my friend, he was like duuude, its not 6k. so, i got really sad. *sniff*
whats this, guys? :(

# sorry for the atomic resolutions! :c

Darkrai
12-26-2013, 09:01 AM
By your selfie i think was you pet feeded and than with your rouge the pet was isnt feeded

vogel
12-26-2013, 09:29 AM
Try it again without pets equiped.

Fiuzean
12-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Buffs ?

Mandingow
12-26-2013, 09:39 AM
no one was actually near me, and we saw it last night, in an empty kraag. without pet, i have much lower health, and it was feeded both times.. :/

Crowsfoot
12-26-2013, 11:01 AM
I have no problems with this. I would try again with no pets at all

Mandingow
12-26-2013, 12:07 PM
56642 56643

here it is. my view, and my rouge's.. i cant figure it out.

FluffNStuff
12-26-2013, 01:06 PM
So you are missing 12 strength between the two? In the top, you have valkin equipped for both, and no pet in the bottom (+30 strength, + 2 dodge, + 8 crit) over BOTH pictures in the bottom. This is a riddle. So why would looking at you from a different PoV reduce you by 12 strength? (No change to Int or Dex or their controlling stats). Wonder if this has to do with caching.

Mandingow
12-26-2013, 01:22 PM
yes, you got it. :D i have no pet equipped in the bottom pictures, and i only have strength differences, which could make me wonder about this has to do something with the gems. i have no idea whats this. in the technical issues/bugs topic(cause i posted it there as well) a person said he/she has the same problem. but whats this? 12 strength equals 4 supergems additon, and i could say that im pretty lucky with them. why just only i am able to see its effections?

FluffNStuff
12-26-2013, 01:35 PM
yes, you got it. :D i have no pet equipped in the bottom pictures, and i only have strength differences, which could make me wonder about this has to do something with the gems. i have no idea whats this. in the technical issues/bugs topic(cause i posted it there as well) a person said he/she has the same problem. but whats this? 12 strength equals 4 supergems additon, and i could say that im pretty lucky with them. why just only i am able to see its effections?

Ahh, so you have more information ...

So you do have 4 supergems?

Mandingow
12-26-2013, 01:44 PM
no, i have 8. but as you told as well, its 12 strength difference between the 2 povs, which equals 4 supergems.. +4x3 = 12. (counted if i already had +3 normal gems, of course..)
im still just wondering, i dont have any information. :/ and more funny, which one is the real one?

FluffNStuff
12-26-2013, 01:47 PM
no, i have 8. but as you told as well, its 12 strength difference which equals 4 supergems.. +4x3 = 12. (counted if i already had +3 normal gems, of course..)
im still just wondering, i dont have any information. :/ and more funny, which one is the real one?

OK, this is confusing.
First, can you check it again with only wearing NON gemmed equipment.
Then, Can you check it wearing only NON-SUPER gemmed equipment.

Also, what exactly are is your gem count, both regular and super, and their amounts.

Mandingow
12-26-2013, 02:04 PM
im not soaked with mythic armors:D i only have one set, and as we can see, its not really about pets anymore. the issue is still there without them, clearly pointed out on the bottom pictures i showed. but : i have 2 on my entombed hammer, 2 on helm, 1 on armor, 2 on ensorc ring, 1 on doom amulet.
while writing this, i was online with my friend there helping to find out what the bloody hell is this. i went full naked, unequipped, and it turned out that non of my supergems effections are able to see for another pov. i kept equipping each of my items, and it showed only the normal gemmed numbers for him. every item did that. so, im completely miserable for now

FluffNStuff
12-26-2013, 02:57 PM
im not soaked with mythic armors:D i only have one set, and as we can see, its not really about pets anymore. the issue is still there without them, clearly pointed out on on the bottom pictures i showed. but : i have 2 on my entombed hammer, 2 on helm, 1 on armor, 2 on ensorc ring, 1 on doom amulet.
while writing this, i was online with my friend there helping to find out what the bloody hell is this. i went full naked, unequipped, and it turned out that non of my supergems effections are able to see for another pov. i kept equipping each of my items, and it showed only the normal gemmed numbers for him. every item did that. so, im completely miserable for now

I thought something was going on, since after the last update my fang was no longer as powerful as it used to be (has a super gem). I thought maybe it was caching and had to do with switching between the lep and the fang, but it looks like you figured it out! Can you post a new thread in technical issue with as much information as you have including pictures of both characters checking it out and showing that the super gems are not displaying to ~outside~ players. This would most likely mean there is an issue with them and they are not ~affecting~ enemies.

Mandingow
12-26-2013, 03:15 PM
I thought something was going on, since after the last update my fang was no longer as powerful as it used to be (has a super gem). I thought maybe it was caching and had to do with switching between the lep and the fang, but it looks like you figured it out! Can you post a new thread in technical issue with as much information as you have including pictures of both characters checking it out and showing that the super gems are not displaying to ~outside~ players. This would most likely mean there is an issue with them and they are not ~affecting~ enemies.

i posted this there, as well. there was only 1 reply, i think its not as alive or not as much checked as this sight of the forum. every information i know is here, if some member of the responsible quarters read this, i would deeply appreciate an explanation:grey:

# people keep telling that its so hard to get a super gem, its freaking rare and all, some barely have 1 on 2. i have 8, but non of them works, pfffhahaha..

Mandingow
12-27-2013, 10:50 AM
i wont let this thread pass :/

Zeus
12-27-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm not sure if I encountered a similar issue but often times, although I am max damage for a rogue (460), many people tell me that my damage looks lower than what it says on my screen.

I don't know how or why this happens, but it can be quite annoying!