PDA

View Full Version : pvp kill point transfer.

bekironline
12-26-2013, 06:52 AM
some players dosnt fight in TDM or CTF they bring one unitems char and kill it too much and earn kill poind. this is unlegal for me. what is think game owners ??

examle:

Alvinwu kill Riedll too much..56621

Temarichan
12-26-2013, 05:32 PM
I don't think there's much STG can do about this...

smuggs
12-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Theyve stated the won't do anything about these players. Itd take a bit to implement a system to detect it, while still being fair to those legit players.

falmear
12-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Theyve stated the won't do anything about these players. Itd take a bit to implement a system to detect it, while still being fair to those legit players.

You can always find an excuse not to do something. I've posted a few suggestions that requires no changes but some simple investigation. IMO they should eliminate the PvP leaderboard since they have no desire to stop people from kill boosting.

Zeus
12-26-2013, 06:34 PM
You can always find an excuse not to do something. I've posted a few suggestions that requires no changes but some simple investigation. IMO they should eliminate the PvP leaderboard since they have no desire to stop people from kill boosting.

This.

smuggs
12-26-2013, 07:53 PM

And I completely agree, I haven't bothered to pvp in AL at all because of this kind of stuff, just conveying the message that was given before.
Yeah some simple investigation would do, but the same could be said for the people whove been scamming using the same account since day 1. Fact is, removing the leaderboard for pvp would cause just as much of an uproar from the legit people who have managed to make it to the top...so its a tough call from a dev perspective.

Applejaqs
12-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Remove the leaderboard -> Ragers
Remove the banners from it -> Ragers
Make the pvp leaderboard rewards based off one that is reset weekly/monthly and keep the overall for show -> ?

No matter what the action taken, I'm sure it will offend a few. Devs need to do something however.

Anarchist
12-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Riedll likes to die a lot :offended:

Energizeric
12-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Just implement a PvP Rating system in addition to the KDR. Then you can tell the quality of the players who were killed...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?130443-Challenge-another-player-to-a-duel-(1-on-1-PvP)

Tuyulcanggih
12-27-2013, 05:54 PM
Just implement a PvP Rating system in addition to the KDR. Then you can tell the quality of the players who were killed...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?130443-Challenge-another-player-to-a-duel-(1-on-1-PvP)

No respon from dev :(

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Energizeric
12-27-2013, 08:34 PM
No respon from dev :(

Developers rarely respond in suggestion threads, but they do read them, and sometimes implement an idea. The best thing you can do is post in the thread of any suggestion you like to show your support. Developers are more likely to implement suggestions that are popular with many forum members.

Twice in the past (see links below) I have had my suggestion ideas implemented in this game, and both times the thread got noticed by developers because of all the attention it received.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99854-Arcane-Achievement

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102932-AL-Economy-in-Recession

Tuyulcanggih
12-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Developers rarely respond in suggestion threads, but they do read them, and sometimes implement an idea. The best thing you can do is post in the thread of any suggestion you like to show your support. Developers are more likely to implement suggestions that are popular with many forum members.

Twice in the past (see links below) I have had my suggestion ideas implemented in this game, and both times the thread got noticed by developers because of all the attention it received.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99854-Arcane-Achievement

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102932-AL-Economy-in-Recession

I hope Sts will hire you as team creatives asap :)

Crowsfoot
12-27-2013, 10:28 PM
I played out an entire system, and equation, to red flag players for investigation before. The thread was later closed so now I don't even bother. STS will not solve the issue of players using feeds anytime soon.

Energizeric
12-27-2013, 11:38 PM
I played out an entire system, and equation, to red flag players for investigation before. The thread was later closed so now I don't even bother. STS will not solve the issue of players using feeds anytime soon.

STS obviously does not want to ban players who kill farm. A better solution would be to change the system so that kill farming has no benefits. Then nobody will even want to bother doing it. The solution is some kind of formula or rating for your PvP skill based on who you kill and not just how many kills you have.

Sceazikua
12-28-2013, 12:19 AM
How about eliminate kill farming by adding something like "if you kill in less than 3 seconds the kill isnt counted", and if we stop attacking for 5 second that "no count status" will start again on next attack. That way may eliminate the kill farm because they need to kill slower, which means the time will be longer and more boring, also less kill in a time than without this. This wont affect much to fair players because fair fights often last longer than 3 seconds. If we kill in less than 3 seconds that means the fight isnt fair, like endgame players that hunt/farm defenseless full-legendary smurf, so it shouldnt be known as a fair fight either, and should be considered kill-farming. Also maybe "if you attack that no count status will vaquish" because you wanted to fight? :)