PDA

View Full Version : primary stats

Hoardseeker
12-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Guys any idea how the primary stats of pet works?like +25primary stats

Sokpuppet
12-26-2013, 08:55 AM
+25 primary stat means that you're receiving those bonus points on the stat that would be most beneficial to your class. Warriors get +25 strength, Sorcerers get +25 int, and Rogues get +25 Dex

Hoardseeker
12-26-2013, 10:37 AM
OK thx

Avshow
12-27-2013, 10:09 AM
pay up 10k ap contest

Guys any idea how the primary stats of pet works?like +25primary stats

Zeus
12-27-2013, 11:12 AM
+25 primary stat means that you're receiving those bonus points on the stat that would be most beneficial to your class. Warriors get +25 strength, Sorcerers get +25 int, and Rogues get +25 Dex

Slight add-on! Yours pretty much says the same thing, but I'm nitpicking. Don't get offended, it's only for clarification!

As far as I am aware & the last time I tested, the pet puts the +25 primary in the attribute point category that you have the most of. So, if you have the majority of points in dexterity, then you will have your attribute points in the dexterity stat.

If I am wrong, feel free to correct. xD

Sokpuppet
12-27-2013, 06:26 PM
Slight add-on! Yours pretty much says the same thing, but I'm nitpicking. Don't get offended, it's only for clarification!

As far as I am aware & the last time I tested, the pet puts the +25 primary in the attribute point category that you have the most of. So, if you have the majority of points in dexterity, then you will have your attribute points in the dexterity stat.

If I am wrong, feel free to correct. xD

You're correct, I'm 99% sure that what you said is the actual way that it's calculated. I just assume people build their characters correctly