PDA

View Full Version : How does a rhino doe this?

RcSusu
12-26-2013, 08:22 AM
I saw a rhino, who was glitching through the blac map by like FAR MORE THAN12 m, across the background, a few months ago I see a fox does the same thing with the dash. I tried the dash, but I cant go across the background.56628

programmed
12-26-2013, 08:29 AM
I haven't on a rhino but on a fox a while back I was in ctf and carrying a flag dashing to get it quickly where I need it to be when I went through one of the square walls in the middle of the map and got stuck inside. Idk how I did it or if its still possible.

Somemager
12-26-2013, 09:19 AM
Its all lag my friend to you there frozen then BAM they fly across the map and your all like "dafuq" but in reality there just charging kicking there way through the level.

Heroelite
12-26-2013, 12:06 PM
The glitch has nothing to do with lag. If you are lagging then it's normal for players to end up in places different than they would appear a few seconds ago. But this glitch is visible to all players in the party besides the rhino and fox doing the dash.

synfullmagic_23110
12-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Rhinos and foxes dashes are glitched to other players but not them visually

Chopper
12-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Rhinos and foxes dashes are glitched to other players but not them visually

that may be why my Rhino never seems to do the super long dashes that i see others do.