PDA

View Full Version : How to play DS pokemon on iOS

Int
12-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Hey pokemon fans! recently I found out how to play pokemon and other games on my iPhone/ipad and thought I would share it with you all!
You can also play other DS games from your favorite childhood :)

Step 1: 56637
search nds4ios, find the link nds4ios.angelwind, should be on the first thing it comes up

Step 2: 56636

Read the steps!
Go to settings>general>date&time and turn out set automatically and change date before july 15th 2013!
After tapping the install button, go back to your date and time then switch to switch automatically, a pop up should appear saying "github would like to install ___".

Step 3: 56638
When opening, there should be a plus on top right. That button allows you to add roms from a website. tap the plus button and the first search option appearing should be coolroms

Step 4: 56639
Now you can download any games you want!
Note: Downloading roms may take up to 15 minutes.

To experience better gameplay,
-make sure your other apps aren't running
-disable sound
-turn autoframes to 3-4

Have Fun :)

Here is a video to watch if my guide doesn't help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22usrbPduNw

Raghavbatra
12-26-2013, 11:36 AM
For android download app name Drastic, its silky smooth and can play heavy games like black and white 2 without lag :)

Xvanitykingx
12-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Already knew this but, it's cool :p

~xvanitykingx

Int
12-27-2013, 06:21 PM
For android download app name Drastic, its silky smooth and can play heavy games like black and white 2 without lag :)

It costs 7 bucks though

Trenton
12-28-2013, 11:59 AM
It costs 7 bucks though Still cheaper than paying for a DS and game I guess :p

klayble
12-29-2013, 09:27 AM
Hey pokemon fans! recently I found out how to play pokemon and other games on my iPhone/ipad and thought I would share it with you all!
You can also play other DS games from your favorite childhood :)

Step 1: 56637
search nds4ios, find the link nds4ios.angelwind, should be on the first thing it comes up

Step 2: 56636

Read the steps!
Go to settings>general>date&time and turn out set automatically and change date before july 15th 2013!
After tapping the install button, go back to your date and time then switch to switch automatically, a pop up should appear saying "github would like to install ___".

Step 3: 56638
When opening, there should be a plus on top right. That button allows you to add roms from a website. tap the plus button and the first search option appearing should be coolroms

Step 4: 56639
Now you can download any games you want!
Note: Downloading roms may take up to 15 minutes.

To experience better gameplay,
-make sure your other apps aren't running
-disable sound
-turn autoframes to 3-4

Have Fun :)

Here is a video to watch if my guide doesn't help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22usrbPduNw

Thaaaaaaanks downloaded it on my iPad :D really helped!!!

nintonda
10-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Hi, this tutorial is for iOS 6. Anyone know how to get NDS4iOS on iOS 11? :crushed:
Update: I figure it out myself. I follow this tutorial (https://iphonebyte.com/download-nds4ios-nintendo-ds-emulator/) and installed successfully NDS4iOS on my iPhone 7. But the problem is after 7 days, it stoped working. I counld't launch the emulator again. It just kept showing message "Untrusted Enterprise Developer". I removed and tried to install again but didn't help. Anyone encounter this? Please help me out.

Dollarr
01-10-2018, 02:47 AM
Hi, this tutorial is for iOS 6. Anyone know how to get NDS4iOS on iOS 11? :crushed:
Update: I figure it out myself. I follow this tutorial (https://iphonebyte.com/download-nds4ios-nintendo-ds-emulator/) and installed successfully NDS4iOS on my iPhone 7. But the problem is after 7 days, it stoped working. I counld't launch the emulator again. It just kept showing message "Untrusted Enterprise Developer". I removed and tried to install again but didn't help. Anyone encounter this? Please help me out.Maybe its useful can't say anything

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk