PDA

View Full Version : Platinum

Mavs
12-26-2013, 05:07 PM
Hey guys,

I'm new to the game and bought the platinum package twice so far and have received 2550 and 1700 for both times. I have 3 characters at level 16, 17 and 21 and have bought lots of slots, pets and vanity armor for them and have over 3200 platinum total left over.

My question is, apart from the locked crates, what else can I use the platinum on??????

Temarichan
12-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Save some of it. We don't know what STG will update and give us new items that cost platinum.

You can use plat to aid you in leveling your characters like buying a 7 day exp elixir or a 60min elixir to give you buffs and rerolls. Or buying reroll elixirs alone to generate more money and farming activities.

You could also buy Leprechaun amulet(s) for your characters.

If you really need to, you could convert them to gold (not the best idea unless your desperate).

Just use it sparingly. And you'll be happy that you saved for future uses.

Supermein
12-26-2013, 07:58 PM
You can save your plats for mythic weekend. Mythic weekend is you can get mythic weapon from lock crates, but again it is still about locks. My suggestion is, buy tarlok map(5 plats tarlok dragon). Why? Because low level tarlok equips are pretty good way to earn gold. Go to CS and see for yourself. Also when the event is over, the price for tarlok equips will rise. :) also farming tarlok give you tokens for eggs and vanities. Its like hitting two birds with one stone. :3

Forgot to mention km3. Use your plats for reroll elix+lep to farm lock crates. :)