PDA

View Full Version : Noob question or perhaps a bug?

ghostface
11-20-2010, 06:04 PM
I am stuck at 14/16 quests in the Lost Expedition series. I have completed all quests before this including the 1024 tomes. No NPCs in town offer me the 15th quest and I have started from the beginning of the magic portal and gone to the end looking for an in-dungeon NPC two times and found nothing. To add more confusion, I have exited town toward the "Mountain Pass" and the bear there tries to transport me directly to alien oasis one, which according to the expansion information in the store is a lvl 35-40 area while the swamp is the 30-35 area and I can't find a way to get there. I have purchased all expansions. What am I missing? Thanks a bunch for the help.

Only reason I think it may be bugged is because I'm on Android which I know is still new, and as I run around seeing other people my level they are all stuck at the same spot and searches yield me no information.

Lesrider
11-20-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm not sure about this but I think two of the quests might be Frozen nightmare quests. Can anyone confirm? I remember hitting a brick wall back when that town came out, but I forgot about it since.

Bigsleazy
11-20-2010, 06:07 PM
The last two are unlocked by buying the frozen nightmares expansion. If you already bought that, than idk. Pm a dev.

ghostface
11-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Well I found my way to the sawmp by walking through the Cemetary. I have purchased all expansions, cannot get the 15th quest in the Lost Expedition.

Futumsh
11-20-2010, 07:30 PM
You may not be high enough level to get the frozen nightmare quests.

ghostface
11-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Bingo. I hit lvl 30 and got the quest. Thanks a bunch.