PDA

View Full Version : Best pvp build for Mage

BasketballChampion
12-26-2013, 07:36 PM
Whats the best pvp build for Mage?? I'm thinking of getting a new build.

Frekken
12-29-2013, 01:11 AM
Lots of threads on this buddy. Depends on your lvl. Some I've seen rely on shield/heal and whatever.
Personally I use curse, light, shield and ice. With a ethyl I can kill some decent rogues and bad warrs. 22lvl twink tho so... No myth there

otb
12-30-2013, 04:14 AM
Lots of threads on this buddy. Depends on your lvl. Some I've seen rely on shield/heal and whatever.
Personally I use curse, light, shield and ice. With a ethyl I can kill some decent rogues and bad warrs. 22lvl twink tho so... No myth there
Question, how do you utilize ethyl on pvp? I have ethyl and I hardly use it. In pvp, i always use colton or ribbit for fast kills. clyde for stuns.

my build is fire ice light shield.

Robhawk
12-30-2013, 06:51 AM
Question, how do you utilize ethyl on pvp? I have ethyl and I hardly use it. In pvp, i always use colton or ribbit for fast kills. clyde for stuns.

my build is fire ice light shield.

Ethyl give 10% dmg and 6% crit! Which cheap does that?
The arcane of ethyl is just awesome, its slowdown happens EVERY time and the range is huge (12m).

So how do you use ethyl? If u need to get away or need to avoid hits then hit its arcane. When you hit the rogue hard and wants to get her packs, hit ethyls arcane.

Frekken
01-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Try
I just curse them. So they run away and throw packs. Drop clock and ethyl s arcane... They'll never reach them and die
Ice slows them too
Lmao rob your sig... What bballs gotta say?

Robhawk
01-08-2014, 02:27 AM
Try
Lmao rob your sig... What bballs gotta say?

Well, i dont care what this guy says. :adoration:

S3adra
01-12-2014, 10:12 AM
can a level 8/10/15/21 twink mage handle the pvp? prance? or ethyl will do?

tarlok users really killed sorc. phew. i tried rogue but i cant handlenit very weel its lrvel10 then i cant finish my lvl15 warrior cause the equips wer too expensive.

i might try a sorc as i can handle it well cause im using a sorc as my majn lvl36 butbi dont have any idea on how cam it survive the pvp specially a twink..

equips sets / skills / pet / strategy