PDA

View Full Version : Who knows LVL15 Great TWINK GUILD..

Hottsauce
12-26-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm new to twink PvP lvl15. I'm using Rogue and only know a few guilds I've fought against or with.

*Grins guild: Good players, don't know much about them. Played with rogue Kerii, was helpful about rogue skills.

*Latinos twink guild: Alot of players it seems. Sorcerers were good in our pvp match, we were able to take down a Warrior.

*l Synchronize l Guild: Very very good players, almost impossible to kill. There Rogues kill SO FAST, one rogue named Nicetomissu and other named Murdayou!!! They seem newer guild, but have VERY strong members.

*Indonesian People Guild: Seem strong member, but none replied to me in chat when I asked questions about pvp.

I want to join lvl15 Twink guild with low members but strong members that have fun. Being in a huge guild sometimes too many problems, fighting and ordering ppl around by others. Also no fun being solo getting ganged by all guilds but I understand. If anyone can help with Recruiters names or have advice for guilds thx.

aviatar
12-26-2013, 11:07 PM
I'm new to twink PvP lvl15. I'm using Rogue and only know a few guilds I've fought against or with.

*Grins guild: Good players, don't know much about them. Played with rogue Kerii, was helpful about rogue skills.

*Latinos twink guild: Alot of players it seems. Sorcerers were good in our pvp match, we were able to take down a Warrior.

*l Synchronize l Guild: Very very good players, almost impossible to kill. There Rogues kill SO FAST, one rogue named Nicetomissu and other named Murdayou!!! They seem newer guild, but have VERY strong members.

*Indonesian People Guild: Seem strong member, but none replied to me in chat when I asked questions about pvp.

I want to join lvl15 Twink guild with low members but strong members that have fun. Being in a huge guild sometimes too many problems, fighting and ordering ppl around by others. Also no fun being solo getting ganged by all guilds but I understand. If anyone can help with Recruiters names or have advice for guilds thx.

firstly l Synchronize l Guild is a ganger guild and they cant compare with grins. and all the best members are in grins and because l Synchronize l Guild is a lvl 16 guild not 15.

secondly indo all gang ONLY ,latinos still ok but best players are in grins. Find iboss, mybad, starryx for pvp they are the best

Hottsauce
12-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Hmmm, all the ppl I pvp with from I Synchronize I were lvl 15, I don't thk u are correct about their guild lvl. And true when I played with Latinos didn't gang much, but I and only One l Synchronize l rogue went 2v4 vs.grins and we won each time.. Just saying, grins ganged too, you all still were nice, no talking mess when lost.
Thanks for your help with recruiters names

Vaeriu
12-27-2013, 01:01 AM
Every guild gangs haha, just saying. I'm in Latinos by the way and we have some really good players with really good builds and really understand their class well.
Other good guilds with great people are <Champions League>, <Mac Apple Twinks>, <Astig Pinoy> and the ultimate gangers, <Danger Don't Touch> and <Syn Noxious>. Other good guilds at this bracket (not 15) are <O M G> & <Fame>.

Vaeriu
12-27-2013, 01:02 AM
Oh btw, await the rebirth of <Killzone> haha

Reggin
12-27-2013, 05:00 PM
For what it's worth, all of my maxed 15 twinks are in Grins. I decided to search for a guild there and that's what i chose

BestRogue
12-27-2013, 05:56 PM
Every guild gangs haha, just saying. I'm in Latinos by the way and we have some really good players with really good builds and really understand their class well.
Other good guilds with great people are <Champions League>, <Mac Apple Twinks>, <Astig Pinoy> and the ultimate gangers, <Danger Don't Touch> and <Syn Noxious>. Other good guilds at this bracket (not 15) are <O M G> & <Fame>.

Ummmm, Mac Apple are good (but when r they on at lvl15) and Latinos Twink have really good players... but it seems U forget a small but VERY Strong lvl15 twink guild l Synchronize l. Danger Don't Touch, Astig, Champion League, all get owned by members in l Synchronize l guild. Don't take my word for it, try and 1v1 one of the rogues from l Synchronize l and you will see for yourself. Latinos guild @lvl15 is one of the ONLY lvl15 guilds that have REAL talent like that in l Synchronize l. If you're looking for a Great lvl15 twink guild, you can't forget l Synchronize l...

BestRogue
12-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Ummmm, I beg to differ. If ANYONE wants to join a lvl15 twink guild with GREAT players l Synchronize l guild owns evry guild posted as "good" Grins/Astig/Danger/Champion... Latinos & Mac have great players that match the talent of the players in l Synchronize l. If you're looking for a guild not over crowded I'd definitely choose l Synchronize l lvl15 twink guild.

Vaeriu
12-27-2013, 10:14 PM
And some other underrated guilds include <Mythic Twinks>, <Infernal Twinks>, <Killzone> , <MP Allstars>, <Step Freedom> & <Champions League>. Sorry, <Danger Don't Touch> is a no no for me
Oh and <Astig Pinoy> has some overpowered dudes

aviatar
12-28-2013, 12:04 AM
New guild joined in lvl 15 it's called the black crew. Btw the top lvl 15 guilds are grins , astig Pinoy , Latinos twink and Mac . For ur info I dont side with grins but just allies with them

Vaeriu
12-28-2013, 08:14 PM
Don't see the black crew much haha, but I do see more <SilentKill> people now

Geerz
01-02-2014, 05:15 AM
Geerz brings tha fears come at me NOOB

Avshow
01-02-2014, 10:48 PM
i need a lv 15 guild with lots mages.....

Solid
01-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Grins is where it is at.

vvait
01-09-2014, 04:02 PM
iboss hereeeeeee

Anarchist
01-10-2014, 05:30 AM
I am in grins.
We are strong but we don't pvp much lately except me cause i made a new toon.

If anyone wants a nice fight send me a pm ign Maliath Lv15.

Lovingly
01-13-2014, 02:50 AM
grins, no ally fight as a group, top class players.

Bunny♥
02-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Find iboss, mybad, starryx for pvp they are the best

oh my dear starry is in the list, haha :) :applause:
no wonder, totally agree :) :encouragement:

Ennex
03-18-2014, 04:20 AM
Anyone runs haunrlet??

~ Ennex

Ocacheusfy/golden
04-14-2014, 07:22 AM
Up 2 u:) choose the guild u think is right 4 ya:) gd luck :D