PDA

View Full Version : Story tokens to increase stash spots

Kakashis
12-27-2013, 02:18 AM
So with the advent of Story tokens to increase inventory space etc, how about an option to increase the storage stash as well? I'm still surviving on 5 spots, but it's about time I could expand it!

Zylx
12-27-2013, 02:50 AM
It would be very easy to abuse this. Lets say they sell 5 slots for 200 daily tokens. Say i have 30 characters and i do dailies everyday for 20 days on all of those characters. Since the stash is shared among all the characters on an account, In 20 days i would have 6,000 tokens on my account, enough to buy 150 stash slots.

Sorry, but i dont support this.

Kakashis
12-27-2013, 05:17 PM
It would be very easy to abuse this. Lets say they sell 5 slots for 200 daily tokens. Say i have 30 characters and i do dailies everyday for 20 days on all of those characters. Since the stash is shared among all the characters on an account, In 20 days i would have 6,000 tokens on my account, enough to buy 150 stash slots.

LOL, what's there to stop you from buying max inventory spots or 30 crawly eggs doing it this method now? You could use various alt toons on your account now to buy inventory space, stash the chest, open on your main to reach the 500 in a week or less. I'm just asking for more options to story tokens! I just prefer using the stash than my own inventory because it's hard to go through all my crates just to get to the eggs/chests I want to sell.

Rare
12-27-2013, 09:44 PM

The way I see it, if you have enough patience to run dailies on 30 toons, more power to you

Prahasit Prahi
12-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Well It's been a bug or something it seems last time while updating so Samhayne said that for making the stash slots to come available through Story Tokens they must have a new client it seems so stash slots will be available when new client comes

Correct me if I'm wrong

Kakashis
12-27-2013, 10:38 PM
Well It's been a bug or something it seems last time while updating so Samhayne said that for making the stash slots to come available through Story Tokens they must have a new client it seems so stash slots will be available when new client comes

Correct me if I'm wrong
I saw that post too! Just wanted more people to see it here though cuz were all thinking it!!

Hoardseeker
12-27-2013, 11:28 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong
yep he told new client will be available somewhere at jan-feb 2014

Prahasit Prahi
12-28-2013, 03:34 AM
I saw that post too! Just wanted more people to see it here though cuz were all thinking it!!

Ohkk

Mostly it would be 50 tokens for 5 stash slots
or else 100 tokens for 5 stash slots

Kakashis
12-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Ohkk

Mostly it would be 50 tokens for 5 stash slots
or else 100 tokens for 5 stash slots

That rate kind of sucks, but I'd still buy haha