PDA

View Full Version : Whos planning/maybe gonna quit?

bladesword
11-20-2010, 11:15 PM
As the title sais..

Im prob in the maybe section

Necrobane
11-20-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm just doing what anyone whose in either of those situations should do, take a break. Stick on forums and when things change come back and suddenly the world of PL is different and exciting again. Try it, its worth it to take a break then get totaly sick of it then quit.

Lesrider
11-20-2010, 11:51 PM
I'm waiting for infinity blade... (am I allowed to talk about that here?)

Eaglety
11-21-2010, 12:41 AM
I'm just sitting around forums until they do a roll back or fix at least the firing rates. It got way boring with the super slow shooting :(

Arterra
11-21-2010, 01:07 AM
With my awesome post number 2222 I say quitting is just annoying, quitting threads is just drama.

Justg
11-21-2010, 01:43 AM
Auto-delete accounts upon posting of "I'm quitting" threads?

Kidding! Just take a break folks :D

MoarPewPew
11-21-2010, 10:31 AM
I don't think I'll ever quit. I more of play different games at different times. Variety keeps gaming fresh.
Right now I'm playing cod black ops for ps3 . I play pocket legends too so it varies.

smoae
11-21-2010, 11:50 AM
infinity blade?

Kidding! Just take a break folks :D
uh oh....

lol jk

Eaglety
11-21-2010, 01:04 PM

Sounds like a plan!

Arterra
11-21-2010, 01:17 PM

Please continue... What about this infinity blade.

Varking
11-21-2010, 01:36 PM
You can leave your stuff with my bank alt!

Lesrider
11-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Please continue... What about this infinity blade.

Search YouTube :)
And download Epic Citadel while you're at it.
Not quite an mmorpg, but I think it'll consume all my time anyway. And they said there will be some multiplayer aspects added on in updates.
(don't shoot me please for talking about the competition!)

Haikus
11-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Not quite an mmorpg, but I think it'll consume all my time anyway. And they said there will be some multiplayer aspects added on in updates.
Yeah Les, that game screams sexy. Don't get me wrong PL is awesome and all but that game's graphic, gameplay, and free roam looks flawless :rolleyes:.

Lesrider
11-21-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm still amazed they can do that on a phone. And so itchy to get my hands on it already!

Arterra
11-21-2010, 04:15 PM
looks like open world to me. that instantly makes this look a little soggy, sorry.

Kossi
11-21-2010, 04:29 PM
hurry we need more content to appeal to the 5.5 thousand players online!

i STRONGLY suggest PVP REWARDS....maybe armour mists? :)

plzz

Darkchylde
11-21-2010, 08:05 PM
I hav quit took a break etc etc no doubt bout it took a month and decided yea after a few missions ,the halloween thing, plus i chased that android feller down ,an jus hangin out in town and havn seen the economy has went to crap and the new players hav no respect what so ever,an jus alotta players n general no respect , it is not the same game it was when i started bak in april i hav seen alotta friends go old an new, and i am also waitin on infinity blade which by the way looks like the best game ever on apple an iphone also if the PL steps up with new levels, new areas i may come back from my break until then plus maybe if they get on PC soon cause i am goin blind, crosseyed , an double vision on my iphone 4 hell i hav more fun on the forums than that game right now no offense jus sayin

Darkchylde
11-21-2010, 08:14 PM
oh infinity blade wow cant wait jus looks so awsome unreal engine amazing also thers a game called rage if you are a walking dead fans and zombies an mutants etc etc pretty cool game its by id you know the doom guys,,

the reason im buyin a ipad for the new games with the unreal engine...... amazing

Kurlz
11-21-2010, 09:34 PM
this looks amazing! one problem...http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad5/bones4179/4c7bd90a.jpg
please tell me i can fix this? any app that can fix it? or am i just s.o.l?

Lesrider
11-21-2010, 09:45 PM
The graphics are too advanced for you! I think it only works on 3GS and later models. Works on iPad too, I think. But they said the retina display is the best for it. I agree -- looks gorgeous :)

You could also check out the video on YouTube for a taste of it -- but not quite the same as exploring it yourself.

smoae
11-21-2010, 09:53 PM
graphics are incredible... If they incorporate multiplayer that will be some dam tuff competition

Lesrider
11-21-2010, 10:11 PM
From what I understand, the multiplayer will be mainly Pvp (but you could play as the baddies too). Who knows, tho. They said they plan to have regular updates, so who knows?

smoae
11-21-2010, 10:19 PM
From what I understand, the multiplayer will be mainly Pvp (but you could play as the baddies too). Who knows, tho. They said they plan to have regular updates, so who knows?
pvp is the best part.

\besides im already addicted to epic citadel, and you dont even do anything!

You know when infinity blade is comin out?

Lesrider
11-21-2010, 10:21 PM
pvp is the best part.

\besides im already addicted to epic citadel, and you dont even do anything!

You know when infinity blade is comin out?

Tell me about it! I wanna move there! (it's like Avatar all over again)

They're very vague, just saying the holidays. So I'm assuming sometime before Christmas.

Kurlz
11-21-2010, 10:43 PM
The graphics are too advanced for you! I think it only works on 3GS and later models. Works on iPad too, I think. But they said the retina display is the best for it. I agree -- looks gorgeous :)

You could also check out the video on YouTube for a taste of it -- but not quite the same as exploring it yourself.

:'( i was afraid of that.

anybody willing to donate an ipad to the Kurlz Foundation for Poor Gamers with the IGN Kurlz?

bladesword
11-22-2010, 09:48 PM
I said maybe >.< ..