PDA

View Full Version : Connection Failed!?

LovenBeauty
11-21-2010, 12:07 AM
I love Pocket Legends and have been playing it ever since it firstcame out and have never had a problem. Well, my iPod had died so I charged it and when I it was done I got on Pocket Legends and it went fine then this suddenly popped up, "Failed to connect to the pocket legends game servers. Please check your internet connection."

I rebooted my iPod, redownloaded the app, checked my wifi and it was fine, turned off then back on my wifi, and made sure my account was verified. So what's wrong???

Plz help cuz I really want to get back to playing on pocket legends! :) Thanx

Justg
11-21-2010, 12:09 AM
If you are certain your wifi is good, restart your device and try again. If that does not work please reinstall the application and try again.

LovenBeauty
11-21-2010, 12:33 AM
I restarted my iPod and reinstalled the app and it didn't work. I really don't know what else to do.

Futumsh
11-21-2010, 12:59 AM
There appears to be a routing error between some internet providers and one of the network blocks hosting our servers, causing this to occur for a small number of people. Hopefully the problem will be corrected soon, but there's nothing we can do about it from our end.