12-27-2013, 11:36 PM
U r the best

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Doodlebeast
12-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Dudetus bes doe

Dudetus is my hero
12-28-2013, 12:02 AM
as posted above dudetus is the best by the way it is obvious you are qzyz, you said it on another thread. Learn to troll, you can ask dudetus for lessons, he is the best at that as well.

floats
12-28-2013, 03:05 AM
What's this Dudetus? Some kind of revolution? Nyeh.

Dudetus is me superhero
12-28-2013, 05:46 AM
What's this Dudetus? Some kind of revolution? Nyeh.

He is just almighty.

Waug
12-28-2013, 06:10 AM
good job qzyz and dudetus's alts, lel

be brave and learn to declare in your main acc name, like I do -

I'm the best bird, lelel and one noob rusher too

dudetus
12-28-2013, 07:23 AM

Those are not my alts. I'm so egoistic that if I want to praise myself, I would just do it on my own acc.

Besides, I've thanked almost every post he has made and I couldn't thank my own alt accs as that possibility was removed. Well perhaps if I used some ip changer/hider thingamabob but we all know I'm not smart enough to use that type of stuff.

Extreme
12-28-2013, 08:21 AM
Those are not my alts. I'm so egoistic that if I want to praise myself, I would just do it on my own acc.

Besides, I've thanked almost every post he has made and I couldn't thank my own alt accs as that possibility was removed. Well perhaps if I used some ip changer/hider thingamabob but we all know I'm not smart enough to use that type of stuff.

Dudetus is me superhero iz me. Nub waug.

Caiahar
12-28-2013, 10:03 AM

Plz find out who it is.

Its kind of getting annoying when he replies on so many threads that dudetus is best at that topic..he doesn't have to fanboy u THAT hard.

Doodlebeast
12-28-2013, 10:13 AM

Dang I might want to make one too.

Dudetus is my hero
12-28-2013, 10:24 AM

Oh, please don't say you aren't smart enough we all know you are.

dudetus
12-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Plz find out who it is.

Its kind of getting annoying when he replies on so many threads that dudetus is best at that topic..he doesn't have to fanboy u THAT hard.

It's not annoying IMO at all :)

:)

Dang I might want to make one too.

Go ahead, there's always room for dudeclub :)

Oh, please don't say you aren't smart enough we all know you are.

It was self-sarcasm. We all know I am allmighty :)

Dudetus is my hero
12-28-2013, 01:54 PM
It's true you are almighty, I feel honored to have been trolled by you.