PDA

View Full Version : HQ5 can attack HQ8 !?

L0ve
12-28-2013, 08:17 AM
Screenies below o.O

DeMOnio-
12-30-2013, 06:34 PM
hahaha nice :D

Mike Kripkey
01-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Yes PvP is not based on HQ level - it is based on trophy count. If you are HQ 5 and in the 500 trophy range you are probably reaching your limit.

csb
01-02-2014, 10:35 PM
There is a minimum HQ level, but not an upper limit.

HQ5 can attack two levels lower (HQ3).

If you have 0 trophies, you can find an HQ3 to attack. Once you gain trophies, you will stop getting the easy forts. Eventually, you will start getting only hard forts that you cannot defeat with HQ5 troops. It would be normal for an HQ5 with a lot of trophies to get an HQ8 PvP match.

When I was HQ6 I 100% some HQ9's. There are often people who think the way to win is to get the HQ to the max level as soon as possible. I found some HQ9's with no walls, and defenses that were not upgraded.

As I level up my HQ, the lowest level of PvP matches kept rising so that the lowest is always 2 levels below me.

L0ve
01-05-2014, 04:50 AM
-.-

L0ve
01-05-2014, 04:51 AM
Yes PvP is not based on HQ level - it is based on trophy count. If you are HQ 5 and in the 500 trophy range you are probably reaching your limit.

I'm at 12.5k as you can see in the screenies.

There is a minimum HQ level, but not an upper limit.

HQ5 can attack two levels lower (HQ3).

If you have 0 trophies, you can find an HQ3 to attack. Once you gain trophies, you will stop getting the easy forts. Eventually, you will start getting only hard forts that you cannot defeat with HQ5 troops. It would be normal for an HQ5 with a lot of trophies to get an HQ8 PvP match.

When I was HQ6 I 100% some HQ9's. There are often people who think the way to win is to get the HQ to the max level as soon as possible. I found some HQ9's with no walls, and defenses that were not upgraded.

As I level up my HQ, the lowest level of PvP matches kept rising so that the lowest is always 2 levels below me.

I thought that the trophy count was too much for a HQ5. After going to HQ6, now I see HQ7-8-9 all the time. One HQ6 after 30-40 skips if I'm lucky.

csb
01-06-2014, 01:10 PM
I thought that the trophy count was too much for a HQ5. After going to HQ6, now I see HQ7-8-9 all the time. One HQ6 after 30-40 skips if I'm lucky.

Before the December update, it was easy to see the matching level range. I would often get matched with the lowest possible HQ. At level 5, that was HQ3. At level 6, that was HQ4. At level 7, the lowest was HQ5.

After the update, the odds of getting the lowest level in a PvP match are very small due to my high trophy count. I would have to do about 100 skips to get a level 5 HQ to battle with my level 7 army. On average, I have to do about 20 skips to get a level 6 match. About a third of the first 20 matches are level 7, and most are HQ8.

I suspect that an HQ7 with 0 trophies will often find HQ5's to attack. With the current game design, the first 500 trophies are easy to get. After that, it's like pushing a large boulder up hill.

L0ve
01-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Before the December update, it was easy to see the matching level range. I would often get matched with the lowest possible HQ. At level 5, that was HQ3. At level 6, that was HQ4. At level 7, the lowest was HQ5.

After the update, the odds of getting the lowest level in a PvP match are very small due to my high trophy count. I would have to do about 100 skips to get a level 5 HQ to battle with my level 7 army. On average, I have to do about 20 skips to get a level 6 match. About a third of the first 20 matches are level 7, and most are HQ8.

I suspect that an HQ7 with 0 trophies will often find HQ5's to attack. With the current game design, the first 500 trophies are easy to get. After that, it's like pushing a large boulder up hill.

That's spot on, Boaz. For me, it's difficult to find HQ6 when playing on HQ6 account. It's HQ7-8-9 most of the times.

Maximus D
01-22-2014, 01:34 PM
I'm HQ8, been attacked by a HQ4... yes a HQ4, dont really matter cause he didnt have a chance but still a weird matching