PDA

View Full Version : What has pvp come to..

UndeadJudge
12-28-2013, 04:49 PM
So anyway I decided to leave a lvl 23 pvp guild for numerous reasons, and end up joining their mortal enemy or whatever. One of the monster inc members starts calling me noob and weak so I duel her and win before she gets packs..then they gang me and they call this trash talk?5690456905

Impact
12-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Lol werent u in monster inc when they teamed u?

UndeadJudge
12-28-2013, 04:58 PM
Lol werent u in monster inc when they teamed u?

No but this one rogue was getting very annoying and trash talking me so I killed her about 7 times in 1v1 when I was still in inc.

Konviict
12-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Lmao @ "no shield bi**"

Cero
12-28-2013, 06:35 PM
normal... i bet there are worse than those.
(i also rage,trashtalks etc in pvp. if you cant take the worst of a person then i suggest dont go near pvp)
nonetheless, pvp surely is fun. playing with rivals, friends and foes.
And i think it would be more fun if sts implement what others suggested.

"Mute other team's chat in pvp arena"

UndeadJudge
12-28-2013, 06:46 PM
normal... i bet there are worse than those.
(i also rage,trashtalks etc in pvp. if you cant take the worst of a person then i suggest dont go near pvp)
nonetheless, pvp surely is fun. playing with rivals, friends and foes.
And i think it would be more fun if sts implement what others suggested.

"Mute other team's chat in pvp arena"

I posted this merely because it was entertaining, not cause I'm mad at them for whatever. I mean come on "1v1 no shield b****" LOL..then the other one was saying how I couldnt beat him without curse and that curse is cheap and pathetic and whatnot..that's too funny!! Then when I ask him to 1v1 me I won't use curse if he doesn't use aimed shot he said "but I need aimed shot". LOL!!

So yeah I'm not mad, trust me I have other twinks. Just thought it was a good laugh to share.

Cero
12-28-2013, 06:50 PM
I posted this merely because it was entertaining, not cause I'm mad at them for whatever. I mean come on "1v1 no shield b****" LOL..then the other one was saying how I couldnt beat him without curse and that curse is cheap and pathetic and whatnot..that's too funny!! Then when I ask him to 1v1 me I won't use curse if he doesn't use aimed shot he said "but I need aimed shot". LOL!!

So yeah I'm not mad, trust me I have other twinks. Just thought it was a good laugh to share.

ah my bad, i ddnt meant "you" for you alone. The "you" is for all people who loves PvP:P

UndeadJudge
12-28-2013, 06:58 PM
ah my bad, i ddnt meant "you" for you alone. The "you" is for all people who loves PvP:P

Ah I see, don't worry I wasn't offended, just misunderstood.

And yes this is extremely true..pvp is lots of trash talk especially at twink levels.

Zeus
12-28-2013, 07:08 PM

The logic of children is pretty amusing. The game has many checks and balances to ensure that the combat triangle remains in check.

Trenton
12-28-2013, 07:44 PM
It's sort of funny how they're crying about fundamentals of the game

You use curse, a SKILL OF THE SORCERER'S, and they cry.

They want you to use no shield, taking you down to 3 skills, while they have 4 skills.

People are pathetic, screw them lol. Just keep reking them and feel good, let them cry.

Vaeriu
12-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Lmao at blaming shield and curse for losing.
Come on, it's the same as telling a rogue to not use packs and aimed shot and a warrior to not use horn of renew. -.-''''
And people can use whatever pets they want to, why do they have to say ribbit is a noob pet?

Alfai
12-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Drama.

Delphina
12-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Drama.
Correct and we don't need it on our forums. Thread closed.