PDA

View Full Version : PvP wagers

VVake
12-28-2013, 05:03 PM
So PvP is quite the same old. And doubt stg will view this or even consider this but, id think it would be pretty cool if there was a pvp arena map that in order to enter you had to pay a fee. And ot was a 1v1 up to 5 points (or 10) and the winner took all the cash. A few rules would include, you cannot stay dead for more then 20 seconds ro prevent stalling. And you cannot leave the arena, unless you forefit the match to your oppenent. Or there could be another 20 second rule if you leave and you dont join within 20 seconds yoyr oppenent wins. (Only to make rejoins possible) Just an idea to make some money while PvPing :)

XghostzX
12-28-2013, 05:15 PM
I love the idea, I totally agree. Many MMO's have this style, but STS doesn't encourage betting/gambling for their games. This to me is a real shame, because PvP is pretty boring with the lame "go" system (other than a nice CTF match once in a while). They really should enhance the PvP system or implement something new.

VVake
12-28-2013, 05:25 PM
I love the idea, I totally agree. Many MMO's have this style, but STS doesn't encourage betting/gambling for their games. This to me is a real shame, because PvP is pretty boring with the lame "go" system (other than a nice CTF match once in a while). They really should enhance the PvP system or implement something new.
Exactly^^^

Caiahar
12-28-2013, 11:12 PM
I would lose every time...ya know why?

Because I disconnect all the time due to lag D:

Zeus
12-28-2013, 11:20 PM

The entire loot system is a gambling system. You spend time/plat hoping to get good loot. In locked crates, you pay 15 plat hoping to get some good pixels.

Does this rule even apply anymore? lol

XghostzX
12-28-2013, 11:36 PM
The entire loot system is a gambling system. You spend time/plat hoping to get good loot. In locked crates, you pay 15 plat hoping to get some good pixels.

Lmfao I think I'll hire you as a lawyer.

XghostzX
12-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Then yeah, STS should advocate for stakes in PvP matches...

Dudetus is my hero
12-29-2013, 11:44 AM
dudetus would steal all our money cause he would beat us all...

Extreme
12-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Pls.

Jhawkeye
12-30-2013, 01:32 PM
I don't PVP mainly cuz I suck. Why do I suck? you probably didn't ask but I'm gonna tell you anyways. I haven't taken the time to try and learn the ins and outs of pvp because to me it just seems to be the same old run in and get killed for free waste of precious time I could be using to farm or merch. I think if this was implemented, I and a bunch of other people who could possibly enjoy pvp if it was practical to do (moneymaking), then there would be many more players who try it out, enhancing pvp greatly.

In shorter words. Go for it STS!

VVake
12-30-2013, 07:04 PM
I don't PVP mainly cuz I suck. Why do I suck? you probably didn't ask but I'm gonna tell you anyways. I haven't taken the time to try and learn the ins and outs of pvp because to me it just seems to be the same old run in and get killed for free waste of precious time I could be using to farm or merch. I think if this was implemented, I and a bunch of other people who could possibly enjoy pvp if it was practical to do (moneymaking), then there would be many more players who try it out, enhancing pvp greatly.

In shorter words. Go for it STS!
Very true many people would join PvP.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Can't tell you how rich I would be if people paid up when they lost. Lol

VVake
12-31-2013, 02:00 AM
Exactly... People say they'll pay but when they lose they dont. Its stupid. Its time for an update to make it legit.

Rot
12-31-2013, 02:16 AM
a "pro" "old" player wanted to bet 1m that pl was released in april 2009 :highly_amused:

Doodlebeast
12-31-2013, 03:33 AM
a "pro" "old" player wanted to bet 1m that pl was released in april 2009 :highly_amused:

Name pls, I want to laugh at him.

Rot
12-31-2013, 03:34 AM
Name pls, I want to laugh at him.

xxxxxrushxxxxxxxxx

L18ish bear

god knows how many x's there are

Doodlebeast
12-31-2013, 03:38 AM
xxxxxrushxxxxxxxxx

L18ish bear

god knows how many x's there are

Such information
Much amazed
So pro
Wow

XghostzX
12-31-2013, 11:01 AM

This^

XghostzX
12-31-2013, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=Everyone'sFavMage;1404174]Can't tell you how rich I would be if people paid up when they lost. Lol

This^

In any other MMO, sometimes the PvE part is not for every player - if's the PvP. For example, in Order and Chaos you can get your elite gear from either dungeons (pve) or from Pvp

Xyzther
12-31-2013, 09:22 PM
ye now no moar arrogance *cof* *cof* familee

EyeballmePL Al
01-01-2014, 07:18 AM
The pvp would be cooler if they make an update that every player that you kill will drop items that are needed for crafting such as glyphic blade or glyphic weapon wood

-only suggestions

Rot
01-01-2014, 07:26 AM
The pvp would be cooler if they make an update that every player that you kill will drop items that are needed for crafting such as glyphic blade or glyphic weapon wood

-only suggestions

bless those people with 50 inv slots

EyeballmePL Al
01-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Haha lol

Caiahar
01-01-2014, 12:53 PM

-only suggestions
Well, people would then farm lower levels with higher levels. And Demonic would lose its value.

Extreme
01-03-2014, 07:12 AM

I thought it was made in 2001? I betted 2m doe.

Doodlebeast
01-04-2014, 04:53 AM
I thought it was made in 2001? I betted 2m doe.

Yeah PL was made in 2001, I'm pretty sure I'm right, I've been der.

Jig
01-05-2014, 12:58 AM

Thats what I was thinking... If you cant implement this thing due to it being a gambling game then um... Look at allll the other games they made DL, gamble for luck for a pink in the packs, these MMO's all have it >.<

Chickenman135
01-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Then I guess I will never ever fight again....

Jig
01-05-2014, 03:36 AM
Then I guess I will never ever fight again....

What do you mean...? pvp is normal it would be just a new PvP arena