View Full Version : Looking for team to level

Extreme
12-28-2013, 08:19 PM
Got yer attention,

I luking fer a team I'm lvling my Fawx L71-75.
Post ign I'll add you, contact me thru "Ionerusher", I can be on tomorrow.

Oldcoot
12-28-2013, 08:24 PM
U know I'm always down for some runs

Argyros
12-28-2013, 08:26 PM
I have a l72 rhino that has a 3x, will be doing about 3 he's of runs/valley in about 1 hr after this post. I'll join you if your on.
Igm: folktales

Extreme
12-28-2013, 08:30 PM
I have a l72 rhino that has a 3x, will be doing about 3 he's of runs/valley in about 1 hr after this post. I'll join you if your on.
Igm: folktales

Seems like I can't join ya today.. I'll tell ya tho, Thanks.

@Coot Ily :D.

Michael Liu
12-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Hey.. Isn't this "Soul?"

Caiahar
12-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Hey.. Isn't this "Soul?"
Apparently someone took "Judgementals" soul, which strangely duplicated and turned him into another soul, making him have the name "Soul".
Then some naughty guy took "Soul's" soul, taking him whole since "Soul" was a soul obviously.
Which turned him into "Spirit" who is a spirit of the bird Judgementals, but now a bear. He also is the spirit of the bear "Eat", whos spirit got eaten away.

Apparently "Spirit the behr" got his bird body back, but now a Hybrid between a soul and a spirit.
So now the soul combined with Judges body, and the spirit rests within him, making him the infamous "Ionerusher" whos spirit and soul are lonely, and will take revenge by rushing whoever helped corrupt his soul, spirit, and body.

Wow, I have no idea if that was understandable, but I like the story I made up for the reason between Chris' name changes on his bird and bear :D

I need to publish this.

Oldcoot
12-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Title change, nice

ThePvpTwink
12-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Apparently someone took "Judgementals" soul, which strangely duplicated and turned him into another soul, making him have the name "Soul".
Then some naughty guy took "Soul's" soul, taking him whole since "Soul" was a soul obviously.
Which turned him into "Spirit" who is a spirit of the bird Judgementals, but now a bear. He also is the spirit of the bear "Eat", whos spirit got eaten away.

Apparently "Spirit the behr" got his bird body back, but now a Hybrid between a soul and a spirit.
So now the soul combined with Judges body, and the spirit rests within him, making him the infamous "Ionerusher" whos spirit and soul are lonely, and will take revenge by rushing whoever helped corrupt his soul, spirit, and body.

Wow, I have no idea if that was understandable, but I like the story I made up for the reason between Chris' name changes on his bird and bear :D

I need to publish this.

Nice ;)

I completely lost you when you started using soul over 10 times in a post..

Extreme
12-29-2013, 12:25 AM

I need to publish this.

Lol, nice story bud.

Stevenmc
12-29-2013, 12:35 AM
I have a few toons who are in the 70-76 range that i could help with. It's not like you ran the last 4K of my XP to 76 with me or anything. :P

Extreme
12-29-2013, 12:45 AM
I have a few toons who are in the 70-76 range that i could help with. It's not like you ran the last 4K of my XP to 76 with me or anything. :P

Newb, I halped u pretty much :P.

Hook
12-29-2013, 01:03 AM
Hey.. Isn't this "Soul?"

I need to publish this.

Where can I get this book. Did you get this from the Bible :eek:

SayCreed
12-29-2013, 04:31 AM
@Shadow
LOL.You confused me as christmas

Shonex
12-29-2013, 04:38 AM
Add: Atomex
I would like to help out.

Caiahar
12-29-2013, 11:16 AM
@saycreed and pvptwink: It was done on purpose, if you know Chris very well, you know he is VERY confusing, therefor, his backround is also confusing.

@occult: Its in the PL history book :D

Dudetus is my hero
12-29-2013, 11:39 AM
Ask dudetus he is the best.

SayCreed
12-29-2013, 05:26 PM

This guy is pissing me off big time
Feel liek reporting him

Azataso
12-29-2013, 05:29 PM
I heard that Team Rocket is always up for leveling!

Caiahar
12-29-2013, 06:09 PM

This guy is pissing me off big time
Feel liek reporting him
I'm getting a bit annoyed too..bringing up dudetus too much..in so many threads :/

Dudetus is my hero
12-29-2013, 06:16 PM
What will your reason be? I am just giving suggestions to ask dudetus because he is pro.

I'm sorry that you are jealous of his proness.

Reunegade
12-29-2013, 08:05 PM
I did :D