PDA

View Full Version : LvL 10 Rogue Twink Help with build pls

otb
12-28-2013, 08:39 PM
I'm thinking my skills would be 1/5 Shadow Piercer, 5/5 Aimed Shot, 4/5 Combat Medic. Question is, what do I omit in the combat medic, trama surgeon or good medicine?

Also what do you recommend in attribute points? Pure dex or mix with int? If mixing with int, how many pts should I put in int?

Sariita
12-28-2013, 08:58 PM
1. Good medicine helps you a lot! So omit trama surgeon.
2. Full Dex.

Correct me if I'm wrong

-Sarii♥

UndeadJudge
12-28-2013, 10:21 PM
1. Good medicine helps you a lot! So omit trama surgeon.
2. Full Dex.

Correct me if I'm wrong

-Sarii♥

That seems about right. Just use mana regen pet like talon or haze.

otb
12-29-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm thinking my skills would be 1/5 Shadow Piercer, 5/5 Aimed Shot, 4/5 Combat Medic. Question is, what do I omit in the combat medic, trama surgeon or good medicine?

Also what do you recommend in attribute points? Pure dex or mix with int? If mixing with int, how many pts should I put in int?

omg, that 4/5 combat medic is a mistake. It should only be 3/5 bec I'm only lvl 10. Now I have to omit 2 upgrades. Should I omit both good medicine and trama surgeon? Or omit effective packs and trama surgeon?

otb
12-29-2013, 12:55 AM
I went window shopping in CS, and here's my proposed item build.

Weapon: Dimensional Daggers of Force (~10k gold) OR Devourer Bow of Brutality (~45k)
Helm: Tarlok Leather Wrap of Versatility (~9k)
Armor: Tarlok Raiment of Versatility (~9k)
Ring: Winter Star Ring of Tactics (Dex type; ~18k)
Amulet: Tarlok Heart of Brutality (Dex type; ~45k)
Pet: Ribbit (~8k)

As for the gems, I don't know what to put yet. I'm thinking 1 dex gem and 1 int gem.

Any comments on these items? I think that's the best combination available in the CS at the moment.

Madxnoob
01-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Your on the right path, id go with 2/5 sp for lifesteal, 3/5 cm and 4/5 Aimed Pet;;Good starter pet is Malison"" Gear** Full Tarlok Potency. Devour Potency Bow, Winter Warfare Dex, and Potency amulet dex and you should be hitten pretty hard with all that Gem to dex of course its more Bonus% An thats a good build until you learn alil more, GoodLuck##%#IGN; SECRETSERVICE ^_^

Tehh
01-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Your on the right path, id go with 2/5 sp for lifesteal, 3/5 cm and 4/5 Aimed Pet;;Good starter pet is Malison"" Gear** Full Tarlok Potency. Devour Potency Bow, Winter Warfare Dex, and Potency amulet dex and you should be hitten pretty hard with all that Gem to dex of course its more Bonus% An thats a good build until you learn alil more, GoodLuck##%#IGN; SECRETSERVICE ^_^

What to omit from AS?

Spyce
01-07-2014, 11:01 PM
What to omit from AS?

Armor Reducer (Last Upgrade)

Tehh
01-08-2014, 12:04 AM
That's exactly what I did

Imjebus
01-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Want a simple build that is effective against everyone? 4 in heal 5 in aim shot. Charge your aim shot every time. If you're using a mana regen pet like talon put 30 into dex rest into str. Thank me later.

fritzce
01-18-2014, 06:53 AM

lol, you can only use 9 skill pts. on a lvl 10 char, that skill is good but i dnt put in 10% damage on AS.

fritzce
01-18-2014, 07:00 AM
Want a simple build that is effective against everyone? 4 in heal 5 in aim shot. Charge your aim shot every time. If you're using a mana regen pet like talon put 30 into dex rest into str. Thank me later.

i wanna try having a duel with that build. :D