PDA

View Full Version : Lv 50 rhino pvp

freqdealer
12-29-2013, 07:47 AM
I wanna know a guide for a lv 50 rhino pvp with death talon set .is viable?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Rot
12-29-2013, 08:12 AM
not with talon, hax set might work, i'm not sure

programmed
12-29-2013, 08:32 AM
I did a 50 rhino with death shotgun set for a short time. It worked pretty well against everything but bears and other rhinos.

freqdealer
12-29-2013, 09:34 AM
Pure dex? I have seen some talon rhinos but dk skills and combos

programmed
12-29-2013, 10:26 AM
Pure dex? I have seen some talon rhinos but dk skills and combos

Nope not pure dex. 115 strength and then the rest was dex. I can help u more in game if you want later today.

freqdealer
12-29-2013, 10:27 AM
Nope not pure dex. 115 strength and then the rest was dex. I can help u more in game if you want later today.

Whats your ign?

programmed
12-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Whats your ign?

Ill probably be on either Rasbeary or iRhinoi.

Caiahar
12-29-2013, 11:21 AM
It can do a crap ton of dmg but unfortunately, is very squishy and can't beat bears and other rhinos (well duh..rhino fights are ew :D) and its worse since there are so many bears at that level, and they use sewer, even worse.

freqdealer
12-29-2013, 11:43 AM
It can do a crap ton of dmg but unfortunately, is very squishy and can't beat bears and other rhinos (well duh..rhino fights are ew :D) and its worse since there are so many bears at that level, and they use sewer, even worse.

Just ask because i saw a rhino with a 3:1 kd with sent talón set

programmed
12-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Like I said in my first post and like shadow said, it can't beat bears and other rhinos and bears are basically the most common class in the 50-51 range. That's why I stopped 50 with rhino.

freqdealer
12-29-2013, 12:35 PM
Just ask because i saw a rhino with a 3:1 kd with sent talón set

Would lv 50 fox be better than rhino??with talón set

Impact
12-29-2013, 12:42 PM
(null)
Same problem fox sux vs bears

freqdealer
12-29-2013, 12:43 PM
Same problem fox sux vs bears

But vs 50 mages who is better fox or rhino?

Reunegade
12-29-2013, 02:16 PM
But vs 50 mages who is better fox or rhino?

You won't see a lot of 50 mages; rather, 51 wand mages. Fox and rhinoes are both mediocre options against mages, but I would think rhinos would be a bit worse than fox, because of less than sufficient 400 base health.

Caiahar
12-29-2013, 02:27 PM
Would lv 50 fox be better than rhino??with talón set

51 fox with raid bow set, half dex, half str. Enough to equip fury sword and shield with RS armor and helm, and rest in dex for raid bow set/raid talon set.
They can nuke bears very fast, and even mages and birds, as well as other foxes. It's even better if you're a rushing fox, as you can kill within seconds.
50 talon set won't work very much.

@swaggron: I was able to nuke 50/51 mages and kill them very easily when my rhino was 51, I had a nuke set. But fox is better against all classes (with exception of str rhinos)

All for one, and one for all.

freqdealer
12-29-2013, 02:52 PM
51 fox with raid bow set, half dex, half str. Enough to equip fury sword and shield with RS armor and helm, and rest in dex for raid bow set/raid talon set.
They can nuke bears very fast, and even mages and birds, as well as other foxes. It's even better if you're a rushing fox, as you can kill within seconds.
50 talon set won't work very much.

@swaggron: I was able to nuke 50/51 mages and kill them very easily when my rhino was 51, I had a nuke set. But fox is better against all classes (with exception of str rhinos)

Could you tell me skills and combo for 51 fox?

freqdealer
12-29-2013, 02:53 PM
So 50 talon set only works with bears and mages?

Caiahar
12-29-2013, 02:54 PM
Could you tell me skills and combo for 51 fox?

I don't have the skills and combos, but my friend OccultFormula has a 51 fox with the things I mentioned, you can PM him here on forums, as he doesn't tell his 51 foxes name.

freqdealer
12-29-2013, 02:58 PM
I don't have the skills and combos, but my friend OccultFormula has a 51 fox with the things I mentioned, you can PM him here on forums, as he doesn't tell his 51 foxes name.

You know if rhino is good pvper at any lv lol? Excepting 20 plat pack

Caiahar
12-29-2013, 04:45 PM

You know if rhino is good pvper at any lv lol? Excepting 20 plat pack

Endgame is a very good option if you love to have many CTF matches, rhino can tank and get flags.
56 Rhino can kill, but fights against str chars can take forever, as well as fights against mages.
18 rhino can kill with an fbow/paw.
30/31/32 rhino takes some skill, but can kill alot, mages are hard to beat.
51 rhinos can kill everything except bears, which are common. But 51 doesnt have much games, and full of 56.

freqdealer
12-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Endgame is a very good option if you love to have many CTF matches, rhino can tank and get flags.
56 Rhino can kill, but fights against str chars can take forever, as well as fights against mages.
18 rhino can kill with an fbow/paw.
30/31/32 rhino takes some skill, but can kill alot, mages are hard to beat.
51 rhinos can kill everything except bears, which are common. But 51 doesnt have much games, and full of 56.

Ty for all by the way do you know any lv 26 pvp mage guide? Noone ansswers my other post lol