PDA

View Full Version : Endgame Archer

Constitute
12-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Can anyone give me some tips for an endgame archer?

Itoopeo
12-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Get savage and hope for dodges

dudetus
12-29-2013, 04:36 PM

No.

Pure dex and try to maximize ur damage output because archers are supposed to be a dalage dealer. I'll make a guide soon, wait for it.

Itoopeo
12-29-2013, 04:38 PM

No.

Pure dex and try to maximize ur damage output because archers are supposed to be a dalage dealer. I'll make a guide soon, wait for it.

Everyone will one or two shot you.
You are good in ctf.

This player called Cold has 27 unbuffed dodge as pure dex talon bird. But he is multimillionaire so he has the best gear.
Multimillionaire = no-life-farmer/lucky guy

Caiahar
12-29-2013, 04:41 PM

No.

You are good in ctf.

This player called Cold has 27 unbuffed dodge as pure dex talon bird. But he is multimillionaire so he has the best gear.
Hm. Not really. I can kite a bear. I can kill mages if done correctly. And I can also kill other birds. As a 75.
True, everyone can kill you easily, but you can kill easily as well.

Laar
12-29-2013, 08:21 PM
Hm. Not really. I can kite a bear. I can kill mages if done correctly. And I can also kill other birds. As a 75.

With bears, hope that they miss the beckon. Pheonix birds wreck mages. Birds can kill each other. Kite moar with fox, and just nuke rhinos hardcore.

Extreme
12-29-2013, 09:56 PM
With bears, hope that they miss the beckon. Pheonix birds wreck mages. Birds can kill each other. Kite moar with fox, and just nuke rhinos hardcore.

Just blind first before the bear beckons, and keep the range.

Caiahar
12-29-2013, 11:05 PM

Just blind first before the bear beckons, and keep the range.
Blind avian repulse if beckoned, root, wait for bear ti waste stomp to get out, then use second root (now a sitting duck if he didnt dodge em) then shatter blast :D

Extreme
12-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Blind avian repulse if beckoned, root, wait for bear ti waste stomp to get out, then use second root (now a sitting duck if he didnt dodge em) then shatter blast :D

That would do other wise if beckon don't hit, Blind break Root thornwall shatter blast repulse and repeat.

Laar
12-29-2013, 11:13 PM
When in PvP, you gotta account that this game is luck-based.

saool
12-29-2013, 11:25 PM

Wreck mages? Not really. You probably have been playing the easy mages lol

Waug
12-30-2013, 12:22 AM
You are good in ctf.

u got it right but bitly in wrong way, fact is bird is most underpowered class now, true that doesn't mean savage can save u, mages main skill DMG ARE SO HIGH THAT EVEN WITH SAVAGE THEY DO FINE dmg but birds with savage should sux against any decent NON-bird or I should say non str.

Extreme
12-30-2013, 12:58 AM
Wreck mages? Not really. You probably have been playing the easy mages lol

Dats my uncle.

saool
12-30-2013, 02:30 AM
Dats my uncle.

Hehe ;3 <3