PDA

View Full Version : A small survey for Arcane Maul owning warriors.

Fauksuras
12-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Hi, I'm just trying to gather other's experiences to decide what my approach should be.

I want an Arcane Maul since I pretty much feel I have nothing else to go for gear wise.
It's been mentioned before and I do agree Mauls are really common, way more than hooks ever were so I want to know how the wars got a hold of them. The price is pretty steep, merching is being slow atm due to event and farming is a huge hit or miss and I want to know if I should bother trying to get EGWs and keep going for gold or are crates the only way.

Did you find it in a crate?

Did you find it in a EGW?

Did you buy it with gold? If so was it pure farming?

Was it merching? If it was merching was plat/crates at any point involved or were you self made(for lack of a better word)

Thanks in advance

basketholic209
12-31-2013, 10:18 AM
As my suggestion, don't open any EGW. Unless you feel really lucky. Several weeks ago, I opened 70- 80 EGPB, 30 - 40 EGW and 30 - 40 EGP. Nothing but junks. You better sell them all.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Sokpuppet
12-31-2013, 08:06 PM
I think most of them came from locked crates. I opened all the EGWs and EGPs i got hoping for a miracle drop but I think selling them makes you a lot more money in the long run

Ravager
12-31-2013, 10:22 PM
Hi, I'm just trying to gather other's experiences to decide what my approach should be.

I want an Arcane Maul since I pretty much feel I have nothing else to go for gear wise.
It's been mentioned before and I do agree Mauls are really common, way more than hooks ever were so I want to know how the wars got a hold of them. The price is pretty steep, merching is being slow atm due to event and farming is a huge hit or miss and I want to know if I should bother trying to get EGWs and keep going for gold or are crates the only way.

Did you find it in a crate?

Did you find it in a EGW?

Did you buy it with gold? If so was it pure farming?

Was it merching? If it was merching was plat/crates at any point involved or were you self made(for lack of a better word)

Thanks in advance

Some, not all people, open thousands of crates to get it. Are you going to open thousands of EGWs?